World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS (/Thread-Product-BB-71-Ray-Unicorno-D125CS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Ashari - Mar. 13, 2010

i got to have this blade now the CS looks awsome Takara tomy is really stepping there game up

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Blader Soul - Mar. 13, 2010

This character Masamune kinda reminds me of Daichi a bit
dragoon=strata dragoon
storm pegasus = ray unicorno
pretty cool

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - TheLVJ - Mar. 14, 2010

(Mar. 13, 2010  9:46 PM)metal fight Wrote: This character Masamune kinda reminds me of Daichi a bit
dragoon=strata dragoon
storm pegasus = ray unicorno
pretty cool

Wut!? Baseless as carp...

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Anime - Mar. 14, 2010

Metal fight does have a point, but Pegasis already has a copycat (Cyber Pegasis anyone?) and ray looks A LOT like Flame. Kenta getting a rival that looks like a younger version of Daidouji after the Ddaidouji look alike loses to Ginga plot in the second season of the anime seem likely to anyone?... Anyway, the CS tip seems interesting, Clay Sharp?

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Bey Brad - Mar. 14, 2010

(Mar. 14, 2010  12:29 AM)Anime Wrote: Metal fight does have a point, but Pegasis already has a copycat (Cyber Pegasis anyone?) and ray looks A LOT like Flame. Kenta getting a rival that looks like a younger version of Daidouji after the Ddaidouji look alike loses to Ginga plot in the second season of the anime seem likely to anyone?... Anyway, the CS tip seems interesting, Clay Sharp?

everything in this post sucks

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Khel - Mar. 14, 2010

(Mar. 14, 2010  12:29 AM)Anime Wrote: Metal fight does have a point, but Pegasis already has a copycat (Cyber Pegasis anyone?) and ray looks A LOT like Flame. Kenta getting a rival that looks like a younger version of Daidouji after the Ddaidouji look alike loses to Ginga plot in the second season of the anime seem likely to anyone?... Anyway, the CS tip seems interesting, Clay Sharp?

Stop posting.

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Kai-V - Mar. 14, 2010

Animes signature Wrote:3:Reread EVERYTHING just so you don't misinterpret it, and make a complete fool of yourself like some people.

I do not know why some of my posts get totally ignored sometimes.

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - NAP - Mar. 14, 2010

This thread has taken a turn for the lulz.

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Jsc - Mar. 14, 2010

Kai-V is hilarious

i wonder if cs will be great in survival mode like metal change and its obviously going to be good in attack

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Ashari - Mar. 14, 2010

how don't we know that the inside part isn't metal it could be plastic

(Mar. 14, 2010  6:55 AM)Ashari Wrote: how don't we know that the inside part isn't metal it could be plastic

I wonder about this now too actually. At first glance it looks like metal, but they reference S in comparison, and not MS.

(Mar. 14, 2010  6:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder about this now too actually. At first glance it looks like metal, but they reference S in comparison, and not MS.

Hmm, the description doesn't mention metal. But then if it were plastic wouldn't the color match the track/bottom? To me it looks metallic.

EDIT: Dammit all! This is some real carp... It's... not metal...

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Crimson - Mar. 14, 2010

Yeah, the colour of the tip actually looks a lot like the rest of the plastic.
It kind of looks metallic due to the shine.

It's still an exciting release, But it's a bit of a disappointment.

Yeah, let's see how the CS bottom holds up. Well, in either case, this is a much better FS, yes?

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - フェルグラント - Mar. 14, 2010

It is much better than FS if you are talking about the RF/S combination rather than just plastic for attack. Also, now I look at the tip closely, the "sharp" part is not so sharp.

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Diamond - Mar. 14, 2010

(Mar. 14, 2010  7:37 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Yeah, let's see how the CS bottom holds up. Well, in either case, this is a much better FS, yes?

Most likely.

EDIT: beaten

Yeah, I still think it's an exciting release, but it is a bit disappointing.

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Khel - Mar. 14, 2010

[Image: beydog.jpg]

I was really hoping it would be metal.

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Diamond - Mar. 14, 2010

(Mar. 14, 2010  3:01 PM)Khel Wrote: [Image: beydog.jpg]

Please...don't look at me with those eyes ...
CS! I beg you please be metal...Crying

No dogs in tourneys, Khel.
CS isn't metal, we mistook the glare as metal. But either way, this will be a pretty great bottom.

RE: BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS - Ozzy - Mar. 14, 2010

Looks like we all have to play a game of wait and see now. It very well could be plastic but it could also be metal. Until confirmation pops up then we have to wait. Still an exciting release IMO.

(Mar. 14, 2010  4:18 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Looks like we all have to play a game of wait and see now. It very well could be plastic but it could also be metal. Until confirmation pops up then we have to wait. Still an exciting release IMO.
From the scan, it seems obvious that it is not metal when you actually look at all the hints, and the text.

Yes i see that now. I'm just saying that it still may be possible for it to be metal when at times the descriptions of some beys were thrown off or oddly advertised.

(Mar. 14, 2010  4:30 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Yes i see that now. I'm just saying that it still may be possible for it to be metal when at times the descriptions of some beys were thrown off or oddly advertised.
I think they would make it very obvious in the official store descriptions and in CoroCoro if it had metal though ... Something similar to Burn Phoenix.

Yes you make a very good point. I will definitely take that into consideration. I just don't want to throw out the possibility yet. Maybe takara tomy will change their mind before release and make it metal. Very unlikely but anything can happen.