World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Not Official WBO Podcast - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Not Official WBO Podcast (/Thread-Not-Official-WBO-Podcast)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - akio314 - Aug. 22, 2013

(Aug. 22, 2013  11:24 AM)jacolal Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  11:13 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  4:27 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Good news! The laptop was fixed and I'm getting a new iPod to use! So I'm down for the show if it's all good and dandy! Grin
L-O-D-S of -E-S-P-E-A-K-A-H-S, what's that spell? Lots of speakers, probably!

(Aug. 21, 2013  3:04 PM)jacolal Wrote: Awesome, now I'll get to hear more random yet interesting things very soon! SmileSmileSmileSmile

Is that your summary of our podcast? You'll get more soon.
Well yeah, it is sometimes random and it is funny and you guys sometimes tell me things I didn't think about or even knew before.
That's just what I wanted...
(Aug. 22, 2013  1:09 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: So, who exactly is in this podcast episode?

Me, Ultramarine, Manicben, annnnnd...

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 22, 2013

Aww.... well, maybe next time! Grin

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - Bularieleone - Aug. 22, 2013

I haven't posted my vid yet because I'm on vacation. I'll have it up soon, though.

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - akio314 - Aug. 22, 2013

(Aug. 22, 2013  10:01 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Aww.... well, maybe next time! Grin
*Hint, Hint* There may or may not be a Guest special coming up.

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - DrPepsidew - Aug. 23, 2013

Oh true I gotta put up a video... XD

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - Manicben - Aug. 23, 2013

Hey everybody!
We just finished recording the eagerly awaited episode 3, which happens to be a somewhat off-topic and all over the place episode. Apologies in advance guys. Expect it to go up tomorrow sometime! Grin

Thanks to Giraton with being our guest for this week!

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - DrPepsidew - Aug. 24, 2013

You know, I think it'd be better to do auditions while actually talking to the person on Skype. If someone had to send in something, they could've written a script and practiced to make it sound perfect. You won't know how they can do on an actual conversation until the time comes. If its possible, would I be able to try out like that? Like you guys could have a script, try and catch us off guard to see how well we do, etc.

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - Ryukiba - Aug. 24, 2013

(Aug. 23, 2013  11:30 PM)Manicben Wrote: Hey everybody!
We just finished recording the eagerly awaited episode 3, which happens to be a somewhat off-topic and all over the place episode. Apologies in advance guys. Expect it to go up tomorrow sometime! Grin

Thanks to Giraton with being our guest for this week!

Awesome can't wait to listen to episode three!Smile

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - Manicben - Aug. 24, 2013

(Aug. 24, 2013  6:17 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You know, I think it'd be better to do auditions while actually talking to the person on Skype. If someone had to send in something, they could've written a script and practiced to make it sound perfect. You won't know how they can do on an actual conversation until the time comes. If its possible, would I be able to try out like that? Like you guys could have a script, try and catch us off guard to see how well we do, etc.

That was said at some point, just to Skype call either Akio or myself when we were free, but due to school and time zone differences, we thought it would be somewhat hard to do.
By all means, if some candidates do not wish to upload a YouTube video, please send a PM our way with your Skype details, time zone and when you would be free (weekends usually).

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - akio314 - Aug. 24, 2013

This episode is probably the most entertainment-oriented. With some funny quotes an references from each side of the conversation. Lack of news! Also, this is our longest episode.

[Image: FGvHwIY.jpg]
Foreshadowing...

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is Almost Up!) - Dual - Aug. 24, 2013

And again I wasn't actually told when we were doing this...

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is Almost Up!) - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 24, 2013

(Aug. 24, 2013  7:07 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: And again I wasn't actually told when we were doing this...
wait. So were you not in it again?

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is Almost Up!) - TakasuMouce - Aug. 24, 2013

You guys should have some bit better microphone xD. During the podcast, everyone seems to not know what they're talking about. Should you guys have some scripts on what the main topics are/ points they would like to talk about ?

During the podcast, the background also seems a bit too bland. Maybe a small amount of background music? I mean, just something very quite but loud enough to make pauses seem not as awkward.

Sometimes I can't understand what someone is saying because for most of the time, it sounds like people are mumbling/ trying not to be too loud. Try talking clearly [?] into the microphones and sound energetic- like you are excited to be on the show.

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is Almost Up!) - Dual - Aug. 24, 2013

(Aug. 24, 2013  7:41 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2013  7:07 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: And again I wasn't actually told when we were doing this...
Nope. No one told me even a few minutes before, much less in enough time, that we were doing this...

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is Almost Up!) - akio314 - Aug. 24, 2013

(Aug. 24, 2013  8:04 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2013  7:41 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
Nope. No one told me even a few minutes before, much less in enough time, that we were doing this...
I eMailed you on Thursday T_T. Sorry bro, I guess I could say it'll be on Friday. Just remember that, PM me asking the time a day or two before.

(Aug. 24, 2013  7:43 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: You guys should have some bit better microphone xD. During the podcast, everyone seems to not know what they're talking about. Should you guys have some scripts on what the main topics are/ points they would like to talk about ?

During the podcast, the background also seems a bit too bland. Maybe a small amount of background music? I mean, just something very quite but loud enough to make pauses seem not as awkward.

Sometimes I can't understand what someone is saying because for most of the time, it sounds like people are mumbling/ trying not to be too loud. Try talking clearly [?] into the microphones and sound energetic- like you are excited to be on the show.
Well, Giraton's mic is weird. The music sounds like a good idea. We're mostly just joking around. Also, we'd better use THIS SONG for the background of episode four. Ands we need ultramarine and his nonchalontness!
Sorry for double-posting

For some reason, emails from people from the WBO go to SPAM.
And you coulda pm'd me when I wasn't answering...

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is Almost Up!) - akio314 - Aug. 24, 2013

(Aug. 24, 2013  9:54 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: For some reason, emails from people from the WBO go to SPAM.
And you coulda pm'd me when I wasn't answering...
Darn it, sorry for my one word post earlier.

Sorry to Double-Post, but episode three came out.
Episode 3: PUNCH IT IN THE FACE! Also, Minnesota has 11,000 lakes.

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - Bularieleone - Aug. 25, 2013

Interesting title. Hope I can be in episode 4 if I audition soon.

RE: The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Two Is Up!) - Giraton - Aug. 25, 2013

(Aug. 24, 2013  2:42 PM)Akio314 Wrote: This episode is probably the most entertainment-oriented. With some funny quotes an references from each side of the conversation. Lack of news! Also, this is our longest episode.

[Image: FGvHwIY.jpg]
Foreshadowing...

really, that's the image you used? ok. and yes we do need some background music.

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Aug. 25, 2013

(Aug. 25, 2013  12:34 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Interesting title. Hope I can be in episode 4 if I audition soon.
Audition stream has begun! Dun dun dunnnnnn!
Also we might have a "Donations" section to raise money to make the podcast better.

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - Bularieleone - Aug. 25, 2013

(Aug. 25, 2013  1:18 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2013  12:34 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Interesting title. Hope I can be in episode 4 if I audition soon.
Also we might have a "Donations" section to raise money to make the podcast better.
Gonna have to ask Kai-V about that.

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - akio314 - Aug. 25, 2013

(Aug. 25, 2013  1:47 AM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2013  1:18 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
Gonna have to ask Kai-V about that.
Yeah, unless we get our own website or something... Haha. It was much simpler in my head "Fans pay for new headset and editing software to make the podcast better for them" All by their choice, obviously. And maybe prizes like pre-post sneak peek.

You mean like giveaways and things like that?

(Aug. 25, 2013  2:47 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: You mean like giveaways and things like that?

I guess you could say that. Maybe ten bucks will get you five weeks were you get to listen early, and two entries in a drawing?

RE: [3000 VIEWS] The Unofficial WBO Podcast (Episode Three Is In The Op!) - TakasuMouce - Aug. 25, 2013

Erm, with the whole "Donations" thing...

Shouldn't you guys wait until it gets very popular ??
It seems that some people may question the quality and future of the podcast, unable to donate without feeling that it may go to waste.

This also goes for the "listen early" thing. If people don't know if it's worth it, they'll hesitate. Why not try to get some equipment out of pocket now, and later on, have donations be what funds an "official website" and online streaming service.

Good luck!