World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 2 Voting/ Round 3 Fixtures announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 2 Voting/ Round 3 Fixtures announced! (/Thread-The-Second-WBO-Graphic-Tournament-Round-2-Voting-Round-3-Fixtures-announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - ElevatorMadness - Sep. 23, 2011

Great. I have a BYE. It'll be good to just focus on school, I haven't been feeling great so it'll take off a lot of pressure.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Taj12 - Sep. 23, 2011

Aw man! I'm not comfortable with this topic on K-On. Don't know what it is and can't find a good render at all! Can anyone PM me anything?
Anyways, good luck beyboost

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Ga' - Sep. 24, 2011

Hm, why is MakaCHOP! still in? He never sent in his entry against me, and hasn't been on for about 2 weeks now...

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 24, 2011

True..but ATM we don't have any replacements...taj had already replaced Sparta.....ah..I know, hey Hakumen can do it. I'll PM..However, Ga will receive a point.
But for RAW, I do not know..F Aries gets his point giants RAW..

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Flaming Aries - Sep. 24, 2011

Please PM makachop I don't wanna waste my time for this agian

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Taj12 - Sep. 24, 2011

@BP: Do you think its possible to make a leader point ranking based on points and tie breakers are distinguished by percentage?
E.g.
Code:
Total number of rounds: 2
               Points      Overall Percentage
1.Member 1:      2                   90%
2.Member 2:      2                   75%
3.Member 3:      1                   45%

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Fyuuor - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  3:19 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: True..but ATM we don't have any replacements...taj had already replaced Sparta.....ah..I know, hey Hakumen can do it. I'll PM..However, Ga will receive a point.

To be honest I'd be a little skeptical about the idea of introducing Hakumen into the Tournament. In the last Tournament he never sent a single entry in on time, he was persistently late.

Thought I'd give you a heads up.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - SyTric XZ - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  5:09 PM)Medz Wrote: What are you talking about? I can see over 2 million results listed there...

yes i cant see any search results there Unhappy Chocked_2 CryingCryingCrying what to do BP?

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Synth - Sep. 24, 2011

eh?

Go to Planet renders. yeesh that's the way to solve your problem

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Taj12 - Sep. 24, 2011

Thats a good website DeX , thanks. I finally finished my entry and sent it to BP.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - SyTric XZ - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  7:22 AM)DeX Wrote: eh?

Go to Planet renders. yeesh that's the way to solve your problem

thanx for the idea i got renders

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 24, 2011  3:45 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:19 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: True..but ATM we don't have any replacements...taj had already replaced Sparta.....ah..I know, hey Hakumen can do it. I'll PM..However, Ga will receive a point.

To be honest I'd be a little skeptical about the idea of introducing Hakumen into the Tournament. In the last Tournament he never sent a single entry in on time, he was persistently late.

Thought I'd give you a heads up.
Hm...thanks. We'll try.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Xyo - Sep. 24, 2011

Is it allowed to change entries?

Yes. I changed my entries quite a lot during the first tourney.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - S.D.C - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  7:52 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm against SDC? Oh carp. Whatever, this should be fun!
I'm against Ga'Hooleone? Oh carp!!! I really need to try harder than I did in my last battle...

^Very true. I expected more from you.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Synth - Sep. 24, 2011

Bp, can you already post yours and xyo's battle? Want me to do it?

Not yet...Not yet..
Edit: On second thought...I'll post it.

RE: The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 1 Voting/ Round 2 Fixtures announced! - Xyo - Sep. 24, 2011

I am done for i dont get how people dont notice the flow and the depth in my tag. but i also see some unreasonable reasons like "Better BG" i wish i had re made it because of what people think and BP nice tag Grin

Dont worry, they dont know what they are though xd

Yah....It is called "knowing your audience" ^^

Blending. T_T just because of blending?

Well, everything is important even minor things like blending...

They did not even take the time to take a look at the depth and flow its right in front of them i was trying to get that kind of TAG well maybe they dont fancy that.

We should take this conversation thru PMs. We dont wanna spam this thread