World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy (/Thread-light-wheels-aka-why-i-hate-takara-tomy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - BeybladeChief - Jul. 03, 2009

what they should have done with the light wheel is make the top part of the HWS metal and the bottom part blastic. and only make it compatible together so it could not be used as too metal parts of the HWS. that would have been diffrent.

honestly they just need to drop light wheels, they look good and everything but they are just junk. anyway ive gotto get over it.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Bey Brad - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  8:22 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: what they should have done with the light wheel is make the top part of the HWS metal and the bottom part blastic. and only make it compatible together so it could not be used as too metal parts of the HWS. that would have been diffrent.

This would completely defeat the point of the Light Wheels (to be able to release cheap Random Boosters) ...

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - フェルグラント - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  8:22 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: what they should have done with the light wheel is make the top part of the HWS metal and the bottom part blastic. and only make it compatible together so it could not be used as too metal parts of the HWS. that would have been diffrent.

honestly they just need to drop light wheels, they look good and everything but they are just junk. anyway ive gotto get over it.

lol, then what will happen if someone put the metal hybrid wheel on the metal wheel?

(Jul. 03, 2009  8:36 AM)FelGrand Wrote: lol, then what will happen if someone put the metal hybrid wheel on the metal wheel?

Read harder. He said they would be incompatible.

i read...

he said they should make the top part of the hybrid wheel metal right?

What I am saying is if both top and bottom of HWS is metal, won't they be unstoppable?

omg

Quote:and only make it compatible together so it could not be used as too metal parts of the HWS.

oh, I didn't know that "too" was two

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - ZenX - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  8:47 AM)FelGrand Wrote: i read...

he said they should make the top part of the hybrid wheel metal right?

What I am saying is if both top and bottom of HWS is metal, won't they be unstoppable?

Increase in the weight after a point drains the performance of the Beyblade, therefore, no...

(Jul. 03, 2009  8:55 AM)ZenX Wrote: Increase in the weight after a point drains the performance of the Beyblade, therefore, no...

lol, did you read the article about spin velocity?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Spin_velocity

(Jul. 03, 2009  9:00 AM)FelGrand Wrote: lol, did you read the article about spin velocity?

Did you? Heavy weight often causes a significant decrease in Stamina. Metal Face has been proven to decrease Stamina, for example.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - ZenX - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  9:00 AM)FelGrand Wrote: lol, did you read the article about spin velocity?

Unless, there is no friction there would be a high spin velocity with great amounts of weight, however, heavier the top gets the rate that it will lose its spin velocity will grow to exponential rates due to the extra mass increasing the exerted friction Wink

Oops, I didn't say that it was for defensers

Next time I will be more specific

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Spinster - Jul. 03, 2009

A FOUR POUND UNSTOPPABLE ATTACK COMBO!!!

Seriously kid, a good deal of us here have backgrounds in physics and have been analyzing the scientific aspects of this game for years. We know our stuff.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - BeybladeChief - Jul. 04, 2009

The beyblade can not be put into a "A FOUR POUND UNSTOPPABLE ATTACK COMBO". thats just dumb a deffeats the purpose. it would only work with a light wheel system. look i didnt want to make a big fuss but i still recon it would be cooler than having a completely plastic beyblade when the logo id METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Mankster - Jul. 04, 2009

(Jul. 04, 2009  12:45 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: The beyblade can not be put into a "A FOUR POUND UNSTOPPABLE ATTACK COMBO". thats just dumb a deffeats the purpose. it would only work with a light wheel system. look i didnt want to make a big fuss but i still recon it would be cooler than having a completely plastic beyblade when the logo id METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE.

He was being sarcastic...

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - BeybladeChief - Jul. 04, 2009

Oh woops sorry spinster my bad didnt realise your were being sarcastic

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Ghost - Jul. 04, 2009

How can you not have noticed that?

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Galaxy Pegasus - Apr. 15, 2010

If you put more than 100 light wheels against a stamina MFB the chances of a light wheel winning is NONE.
Even if was 500 light wheels they would all lose against each other then against a stamina beyblade.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - フェルグラント - Apr. 15, 2010

(Apr. 15, 2010  12:54 PM)Galaxy Pegasus Wrote: If you put more than 100 light wheels against a stamina MFB the chances of a light wheel winning is NONE.
Even if was 500 light wheels they would all lose against each other then against a stamina beyblade.

Could you not revive a dead thread if you don't have something important to say? kthx

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - NAP - Apr. 16, 2010

(Apr. 15, 2010  12:54 PM)Galaxy Pegasus Wrote: If you put more than 100 light wheels against a ... MFB the chances of a light wheel winning is NONE.

PEGASHISU!!!! SHUUUUTIIINGU STAAAAAAAA ATTAAAAAKKKU!! Speechless

Necro bump for the fail.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - xmi23 - Apr. 16, 2010

Let's burn light wheels and after they melt, we can make new parts! (track, bottom)Supaburn Just get a few pounds of rubber and start makingSmug

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - TheLVJ - Apr. 16, 2010

(Apr. 16, 2010  3:56 AM)xmi23 Wrote: Let's burn light wheels and after they melt, we can make new parts! (track, bottom)Supaburn Just get a few pounds of rubber and start makingSmug

Enjoy the effects of the toxic fumes while rolling in your grave...

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Serotonin - Apr. 16, 2010

I'm pretty optimistic that TT have scrapped this entire Light Wheel business.

We haven't seen a Light Wheel booster for a long time, and every single prize part, apart from HF/S, is now available through regular release.

I hope, anyway.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Bey Brad - Apr. 16, 2010

ironically i now think light wheel boosters weren't an awful idea

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 16, 2010

I have a feeling light wheels are there for target practice. Stupid I know but thats the only thing I get out of them as far as purpose goes.