World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  10:33 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Pikachu, that could only happen when all of us have actually completed our teams and we have enough members. I should have approx. 2-3 members ready by the end of this week, and I'm hopefully getting the material for a 4th from you (DW Torchic with ability, gender doesn't matter since I have Dittos).

Like I said in the other thread you can't breed a male pokemon with a DW ability and the offspring gets the ability.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - dman12 - Apr. 09, 2011

master draciel has been beaten

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 09, 2011

comgrats dman thats hard to do as dracile has a really good triple set.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 09, 2011

my FINAL team

Serperior
Simisage
Ferrothorn
Venusaur
Torterra
Sawsbuck

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Chups - Apr. 09, 2011

Dude did you not see my Post about Fighting GYM? I was way before dman. :V

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  10:57 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Dude did you not see my Post about Fighting GYM? I was way before dman. :V

yes, but dman had his team ready. you didn't, and missed your chance because of that

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  10:57 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Dude did you not see my Post about Fighting GYM? I was way before dman. :V

you never sent a fight request if you wanted to be a leadetr pm me to reserve our have your team ready

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Chups - Apr. 09, 2011

You dont have your team ready either.
Yet yours was Accepted.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  11:04 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: You dont have your team ready either.
Yet yours was Accepted.

No one else so far wanted grass gym leader.

i battled [][][][][] with my heartgold team and was execpted.really if i want i can be a elite 4 ive beaten every one so far on this site except for 1 loss againts [][][][][].my team is still under construction and thought sdo please dont rush me.
and pickachu alex is grass

Well can I have my Normal GYM Position?

I posted my Team a couple pages Back.

thats fine ill search for your team.

nobody else has taken Normal, soo... I do believe you can

their your in the op pm me our [][][][][] for a battle to be a leader.
oh and just beat dman hes good

wow, you guys all seem really good. even if I make it, I'll probably be the easiest to beat

Yay! Go me! I beaten darkangelkaieru 2-0. It was also fun.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 09, 2011

I just tried to battle you but then you left ...

(Apr. 09, 2011  11:29 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I just tried to battle you but then you left ...

I don't do triples

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 09, 2011

what about doubles ?

(Apr. 09, 2011  11:32 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: what about doubles ?

No. I hate them as well. Edit- Is it just me or I can't connect to Dman12?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 09, 2011

People. POST YOUR RULES. xack can update the OP and other trainers/Gym Leaders will know how to battle you. Only about half of the gym leaders here have actually posted their rules.

(Apr. 09, 2011  11:33 PM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  11:32 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: what about doubles ?

No. I hate them as well. Edit- Is it just me or I can't connect to Dman12?

It wouldn't let me either

yes please re pm me your gym rules to put under your name but lets shorten them just add what kind of battle and if the trainer can swith our both no matter what legends are not allowed and since wounder launcher is useless dont add thank you.

Does anyone want to vs me before I vs the elitle 4(in game)?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 09, 2011

Argh. Stupid Litwicks, give me some good SpA and Spd evs already! Waste of money and a good timid Munna w/ synchronize, honestly...