World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
whats your personality in real life - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: whats your personality in real life (/Thread-whats-your-personality-in-real-life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: whats your personality in real life - кαмυι カムイ - Dec. 28, 2014

Lets not get off topic, lol.

But yeah. Also when I am doing something like sports, I tend to isolate myself. Bad Habit, man

RE: whats your personality in real life - Shido-kun - Dec. 29, 2014

I tend to be alone most off the time ,because...It's better to be alone,than to be with the wrong people.

RE: whats your personality in real life - DRAGON KING - Jan. 08, 2015

I'm not very social. But if I know the people I'm usually very happy and like to laugh/make people laugh Tongue_out.

I tend to get annoyed if I'm talking to someone about current events/history/views or anything like that (heck, even sports) and they don't know wtf they're talking about but try to act like they do.

I'm not very short tempered.

RE: whats your personality in real life - amidamaru - Nov. 20, 2015

tbh a lot like ryuga or kyoya lol

RE: whats your personality in real life - Meta madness - Nov. 20, 2015

Effing revives!

RE: whats your personality in real life - mudorios - Nov. 20, 2015

(Nov. 20, 2015  1:20 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Effing revives!

which would be...

RE: whats your personality in real life - Meta madness - Nov. 20, 2015

(Nov. 20, 2015  11:06 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  1:20 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Effing revives!

which would be...

I'm a pretty direct and semi-silent type of guy. As to where here I'm often seen as a complete fool and a common face (due to spam) i'm more of a rare face in person, usually saying very little if not nothing at all. Though we're talkn bout my personal features so I'll stop just there.

RE: whats your personality in real life - mudorios - Nov. 20, 2015

o.k. in real life, i am friendly and sociable. it is a rare occasion when you will find me without a pen, a beyblade, a calculator, or a rubik's cube with me. pretty much sums me up. oh, and i am not prone to anger (that much)

RE: whats your personality in real life - Tri - Nov. 21, 2015

(Dec. 19, 2014  4:38 PM)Tri Wrote:

This was a year ago? Holy cow. Aside from the overwhelming anxiety and self punishment I'd say I'm coping pretty well with life and am still pretty similar to how I acted when I posted in this thread previously. I'm outgoing, yet sooooo insecure at the same time. I don't get it

Oh and I grew like three inches. 5' 10". Not so short flow.

RE: whats your personality in real life - zeo kurogane - Dec. 19, 2015

I am just calm like ryuga...everybody call me the third brother of ryuga.......

RE: whats your personality in real life - Meta madness - Dec. 19, 2015

Who's the second?

RE: whats your personality in real life - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 19, 2015

(Dec. 19, 2015  6:31 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Who's the second?

Rauto [Omaga Draconis' owner], anyways i'll tell mine today

RE: whats your personality in real life - Meta madness - Dec. 20, 2015

I forgot he even existed, oh well.

RE: whats your personality in real life - Brisk AquarioHD - Dec. 19, 2016

Ah, a year later haha. I'm pretty sure most people kinda know my personality buttt.. I'll just spill it here lol.
I can get extremely goofy, excited, loud, awkward, bubbly, childish, naive, easily confused and talkative. I'm always kind with others - but it's usually a bad thing if it's too much. I can get just a teensy tiny bit conceited but only playfully. I don't judge others at all and only love them for who they are. I always want everyone to be happy - which is also why on Christmas every year, I bring lots of food for my whole class to share. However I can get shy and quiet at times but now I've gotten out of my shell and helped myself to not be as shy anymore. Because of this, I now find myself igniting conversations with others easily. That doesn't mean I can always make friends all the time. :/ I worry a lot and you'll probably find me overreacting on small things and having anxiety lol. Depending on my mood, I can get serious when I'm focused on something. You can say I switch moods a lot but normally I'm always happy around the people I love.

But really, you'll always see me laughing for no apparent reason.

RE: whats your personality in real life - The Real Libra - Dec. 19, 2016

Fun, nerdy, inappropriate, loud, 

And most of all

Dumb

RE: whats your personality in real life - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Dec. 19, 2016

Funny
Weird
Weeb

RE: whats your personality in real life - Suzaku-X - Dec. 19, 2016

I myself am normally silent and stoic, but I find it hard to emotionally connect with people, and lately, my attitude and life view has turned bleak and apathetic, but I will willingly open up to people. Sometimes my ASD makes me act a bit weird, and I have a somewhat short fuse, but I try hard to please my friends.

RE: whats your personality in real life - Yblader1 - Apr. 11, 2017

How'd I describe myself. Realistic thinker, way too nice, argumentative in discussions, extremely agressive if provoked to a certain point, usually calm and collective. Have multiple hobbies that don't mix well together by societies standards haha.

RE: whats your personality in real life - sharkee9 - Apr. 11, 2017

I'm usually pretty quiet and have social anxiety. Even at my job, I'm very quiet and a "behind-the-scenes" kind of person.  I don't enjoy drawing any attention to myself, even raising my hand to answer a question or answering the phone makes my heart race. I am a problem-solver that hates math. I enjoy sciencey things especially about the ocean. However, I do have a competitive and outgoing side when it comes to hobbies I enjoy like video games and beyblading. :D

RE: whats your personality in real life - Yblader1 - Apr. 11, 2017

(Apr. 11, 2017  3:03 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I'm usually pretty quiet and have social anxiety. Even at my job, I'm very quiet and a "behind-the-scenes" kind of person.  I don't enjoy drawing any attention to myself, even raising my hand to answer a question or answering the phone makes my heart race. I am a problem-solver that hates math. I enjoy sciencey things especially about the ocean. However, I do have a competitive and outgoing side when it comes to hobbies I enjoy like video games and beyblading. Grin

That's pretty much me for the last 2 years of high school. In my case I had a medical problem and it held me back from being able to interact even with people on a daily basis and I become kinda closed away from society itself but it got better with time and now at age 19 I'm really comfortable with most stuff. I reckon with time u will conquer the social anxiety etc.

RE: whats your personality in real life - op blader - Apr. 11, 2017

Hey guys its me and i think i am a happy fun guy

RE: whats your personality in real life - MWF - Jun. 04, 2017

I'm an interesting case when it comes to my personality. I switch between two different variations. I am kind yet can be as mean as possible the moment you deserve it. I am generally quiet but can talk to someone for hours if there is any points of common interest. Shy yet in the right situations I will take the leader rule. few things that stay constant is that I'm competitive and not egocentric.

RE: whats your personality in real life - Raiyanblader - Jun. 05, 2017

My personality has changed quite a bit since the last time people have seen me... I used to be hyper ish all the time, and quite annoying too, but now idk what happened but I'm kinda secluded half the time and cheerful the other half

RE: whats your personality in real life - Nipixel - Jun. 05, 2017

depends on who I'm around, if I don't like you then I'm a sarcastic passive aggressive jerk and if I like you then I'm a sarcastic jerk, people have described me as hanging out with an existential crisis

RE: whats your personality in real life - Morsoe - Jun. 05, 2017

mostly like kai from beyblade but I'd say mixture of all the blade breakers haha