World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Legend of the beys: the lost blader- incomplete - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Legend of the beys: the lost blader- incomplete (/Thread-The-Legend-of-the-beys-the-lost-blader-incomplete)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - jcmanaf - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  1:26 AM)Soopah Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:23 AM)jcmanaf Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:39 PM)Soopah Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:38 PM)jcmanaf Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:28 AM)Soopah Wrote: ooh, Egypt, I have a feeling 3 familiar characters I loaned to you will appear some time soon Tongue_out
i have a feeling miens come in
I made a team of Egyptian bladers long before you posted your character, I really think my characters will come in rather than yours xD, but i'm sure he has plans for yous some time soon Tongue_out
maybe mines breaks all of urs!
the egyptian team I made specializes in breaking others beys easily-I highly doubt that your character will break every single one of their beys-don't make your character seems impossibly strong against a team that was created to be the ''best'' in Egypt
lets see one of my specials make al l beys to stop and my slices them

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Giraton - Apr. 18, 2011

hey, there is a battle in this chapter but not the tournament, just a battle with bad guys. the tournament isn't for another 3 chapters. your character wont come till at least then.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Soopah - Apr. 18, 2011

(Apr. 18, 2011  2:02 AM)jcmanaf Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:26 AM)Soopah Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:23 AM)jcmanaf Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:39 PM)Soopah Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:38 PM)jcmanaf Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:28 AM)Soopah Wrote: ooh, Egypt, I have a feeling 3 familiar characters I loaned to you will appear some time soon Tongue_out
i have a feeling miens come in
I made a team of Egyptian bladers long before you posted your character, I really think my characters will come in rather than yours xD, but i'm sure he has plans for yous some time soon Tongue_out
maybe mines breaks all of urs!
the egyptian team I made specializes in breaking others beys easily-I highly doubt that your character will break every single one of their beys-don't make your character seems impossibly strong against a team that was created to be the ''best'' in Egypt
lets see one of my specials make al l beys to stop and my slices them
did you read what he told you before? he said that he would take that special move off because it was too strong..did you read throughout the thread at all? I'm not in the mood for an argument-i'll end this, i'm positive that my team can beat your one character--they have the back up of all the other, what's that? at least 7 more characters I made for this story anyways-you would lose

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Kujikato - Apr. 18, 2011

............my team will pwn all of you, "Inzori Finale".........

(Apr. 18, 2011  3:58 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: ............my team will pwn all of you, "Inzori Finale".........

this isn't about who's the best character/team, I was just implying that his character wasn't as godly as he thinks it it-because it's really not. He didn't even submit a character well enough, he didn't give an age, or personality, and his looks weren't that great IMO(only saying he wears a cloak). He only gave 2 parts of his bey, no track or tip, and he didn't give a good description of it. I really just wanted to set that straight.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Kujikato - Apr. 18, 2011

yeah true, just saying both our teams are equal cause we put equal effort in making them

(Apr. 18, 2011  2:01 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: yeah true, just saying both our teams are equal cause we put equal effort in making them
our teams are all equal, it's just that no one blader can be the best (besides dragoon, he's the main character xD), oh, and Izuma will be in my story next chapter Tongue_out

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Giraton - Apr. 18, 2011

hey hey, stop spamming. do you want this topic closed? anyway to keep it on topic, ill finish ch 7 tomorrow, you can slap me if i don't. also, Blake is the strongest till near the end in witch Dracoon become the strongest but then the bad guy becomes stronger than both.

(Apr. 18, 2011  11:18 PM)pikabattler Wrote: hey hey, stop spamming. do you want this topic closed? anyway to keep it on topic, ill finish ch 7 tomorrow, you can slap me if i don't. also, Blake is the strongest till near the end in witch Dracoon become the strongest but then the bad guy becomes stronger than both.
hah, sorry- and bad guy? better read your other story to get the jist of what you're talking about

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Giraton - Apr. 20, 2011

the bad guy is not present for along time, though i might make the next chapter that shows what happens in the arsonist organization.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Soopah - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  11:11 PM)pikabattler Wrote: the bad guy is not present for along time, though i might make the next chapter that shows what happens in the arsonist organization.

arsonist organization? is that the organization Agateo is apart of? ._.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Giraton - Apr. 21, 2011

yes, err have you been reading the story? i updated ch7 but it's not complete.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Soopah - Apr. 21, 2011

(Apr. 21, 2011  11:08 PM)pikabattler Wrote: yes, err have you been reading the story? i updated ch7 but it's not complete.

yeah, I read the updated chapter 7

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Giraton - Apr. 29, 2011

i finished chapter 7, please do read. i know soopha has been waiting for more chapters. i did this while watching the royal wedding. i must go to bed now so i will not do ch 8 today and i might not be able to do it tomorrow either. please comment on chapter 7, i take all criticism and use it as effectively as i can. see ya.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Soopah - Apr. 29, 2011

I loved it, it had that great cliffhanger moment, even if it was only about camels xD

maybe the camels are bladers in disguise?Grin <------fail/offtopic possibly?

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Kavasiki - Apr. 30, 2011

Are you using a program like Open Office or Microsoft Word? Or do you simply write the whole thing on this thread? Just wondering.

I'm not sure about fitting Gods with Blades but I enjoyed reading this. Looking forward on seeing exactly how you will fitt things together. Keep on posting Tongue_out

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Giraton - Apr. 30, 2011

i write the whole thing here, but normally i would write them down by hand as a draft of each chapter. im planning another story based on my card game i made up, but first i have to complete my first set.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Giraton - May. 18, 2011

sory for the delay but i only just remembered this so ill do it now, it will be short though. here it is, finally will get interesting.

chapter 8: 1 of 3 found:
the team rode on their slow, sweaty, fluffy camels. "hey i think mine is constipated, it keeps farting!" yelled scar. "oh thats just Farty, holds the record for the most farts done by a camel in an hour," said Kid. "WHAT!!!!!!!!! oh boy," then scar fainted but still stayed on the camel. he woke up when Blake yelled, "found something!" "what?" said Dracoon. "there is a dungeon of beyblade energy over there," Blake was pointing to a sand dune a few meters away from the group. "well the fire arsonists are just over that dune if im reading this thing right," said Kid. "ill scout ahead, if they see us we will have one big battle on our hands," said Blake. he went over to the dune to see if there was any action on the other side. there was a large group of diggers with pick axes and shovels looking for any sign of a temple that would hold the bey. Blake went down the sand dune as quietly as possible to avoid getting seen. "ok, w got to work fast, quietly and stealthy, i can feel the energy emanating close to the surface of that dune so we won't have much work.," explained Blake. "so they are there?" asked scar. "yes, and hey are not being very noisy so we got to be quiet, now let's get to work," said Blake before he ran off to get the sand off the dune with some sort of powerful pocket fan and his hands. the rest ran towards the dune and started helping with what ever digging and clearing tool they had. Chloe was the first to find something. "good, let me at it," said Blake when Chloe announced she found it, "oh perfect, it's the door, get the rest of the sand off while i figure out how to open it." somebody must of heard it because the arsonist seamed to slow down and inspect the area. "hurry up, we don't want to get caught," whispered Kid as she spotted what the arsonist group were doing. "got it, hurry up and get over here, im going to open the door," loudly whispered Blake to only get the team to come. once everybody were ready, Blake put his bey into a hole in the door and it started to glow. "hey, you, stop!" one of the arsonist goons spotted them when the door started to open. "get in, ill fend them off, Dracoon stay with me," yelled Blake. everybody but Blake and Dracoon got into the corridor behind the door. "ready for a crass course in learning how to do a special attack?" asked Blake. "oh I'm ready, wait what?" asked Dracoon. "connect with your bey emotionally and pull your launcher twice and you will then know the rest, now get my back," quickly answered Blake as he prepared for a realy big battle by first grabbing his meteo L-drago from the door. "let it rip!" yelled Dracoon and Blake in unison as they launched there beys. there were more arsonists around and they all were launching there beys. meteo was hitting the beys full force one by one and they were all 1 hit KO's. persious was dodging them and making them hit each other. "you got to do it now or we won't make it, we will have to try a double team attack," said Blake. "ok, let's do this," said Dracoon. ok, connect with your bey emotionally, oh this is stupid it's an inanimate object. thought Dracoon. you have had me for years now and you still don't know a thing about me. it was persious talking to Dracoon! it was talking to Dracoon through his mind! looks like it got to you before you got to it, i haven't had a case like that. now Blake was talking to Dracoon through his mind. hey what are you doing here Blake, how are you here the both of you? thought Dracoon. well im here because im able to enter people's mind when they are connecting to their bey, and that's exactly what's happening to ya now, well we better get to reality and do this thing. they got out of their head in thought and pull their launchers twice. both meteo and persious glowed and span into overdrive. "gladiator smash," cried Dracoon. "meteo dragon smasher," cried Blake. the 2 beys joined together and shared their energy and twilled around in a blaze of red and black. they flew around and smashed into the arsonist's beys and wiped them out. "ok we got to get in now Dracoon, meteo and persious keep them busy!" yelled Blake. both boys ran into the corridor, using there special torches. meanwhile, the rest of the team entered a room lit by torches and the gold walls. "wow, this room is worth the white house times 10," said Chloe. "there it is, the thing we are looking for," said Kid, pointing towards a red bey sitting on a podium. "we came all this way for this? it's just a sol blaze bey," said Scar. "in case you forget, this is the bey used by the Egyptian god Ra," explained Kid. "what we miss," said Dracoon as he ran into the room. "you found the bey? good let's go, our beys wont last forever," said Blake as he came into the room. Kid grabbed the bey and they left the room. the door was closing, probably because the bey was gone. "come on, or we will be locked in here forever," cried Blake. they all got out but Scar only got out with one less shoe. the arsonist left, scared by the 2 beys defending the door. "there they are, now let's go before the arsonist get reinforcements," said Blake pointing to L-drago and persious sitting in the sand. they left on their camels, with Scar on Farty again. "ewww, that was a stinky one."

ok that was longer than i thought, hope you like it as much as i liked typing it, maybe even more.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Xlr8 - May. 18, 2011

wow! read this story for the first time and i think this story is awesome

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Soopah - May. 18, 2011

that was an excellent chapter-and there are 2 other parts to it!? this is by far my favorite chapter in the whole story so far. I think you're getting better at writing. Anyways, can't wait for the other parts, then the rest of the story!

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - HorogiumX - May. 18, 2011

Name: Ryan
Bey: Magma Fornax MB145RB
Face: A wood fire.
CW: Flames that circle around like waves.
MW: Spikes that form a rough "X" shape.
Track: (Metal Ball) A 145 track with a metal ball and a ring that the ball spins on from cintrifigul force.
Bottom: (Rubber Ball) A ball made of rubber.
Special Move: Lava Tornado
Bio: An exchange student from America. Lives in Japan. Found his Beyblade in a volcano. Very strong blader. Good guy.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Giraton - May. 18, 2011

interesting, could use that character. also thanks for all the comments. the first egyptian part is about to close, next chapter is America, the school and then after that we go behind the scenes of the bad guys. i cant wait to start using a majority of soopha's characters.

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - TwiztidBlader - May. 18, 2011

Name: Dakori Tratagami(Male)
Bey:Nova Horuseus 130MD (metal defense) Nova= Left Spin Burn Wheel (Red) Horuseus Clear Wheel=Clear white) 130 and MD (Clear red)
Parts Decription: Face: Standard Horuseus Face Red and White
Clear Wheel: Clear White with Red Decals (stickers)
Metal Wheel: Nova=Left Spinning Burn Wheel and is Red
Spin Track: 130 Clear red
Preformance Tip: MD (Metal Defense) self explainitory A Metal D tip (color is Clear red)

Special Move: Nova Falcon Tornado: Spins around opponnets bey quickly until it creates fire the knocks bey out of stadium.

Character Descripstion: Dakori is a very friendly dude and is very layed-back but when it comes to blading he gets red hot with energy. He is a very strong blader in which he know his bey so well that in fact he made the bey himself from a metor. Other than that he is against anything evil or dark

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Soopah - May. 19, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  11:21 PM)pikabattler Wrote: interesting, could use that character. also thanks for all the comments. the first egyptian part is about to close, next chapter is America, the school and then after that we go behind the scenes of the bad guys. i cant wait to start using a majority of soopha's characters.

hah, i'm flattered xD. Can't wait to read the chapters with more of my characters :P

RE: the lost blader story: characters wanted - Giraton - May. 19, 2011

err sory, im kinda full on heroes, not on good guys but on hero's, that guy is way to close to heroism. i would write chapter 9 now but i cant find my black notebook that i need to keep the characters in mind.