World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Resistance - Jun. 20, 2011

PS3
I just played a bit of InFamous and Little Big Planet (Free games from PSN welcome back pack xD)

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Jun. 20, 2011

You guys need to elaborate.

You know, let us know if those games are good?

RE: Recent Games Played - EraDavis - Jun. 21, 2011

I am playing Titan Quest right now. It's amazing.

RE: Recent Games Played - ReallyRandomTJ - Jun. 21, 2011

Xbox 360:
Call Of Duty - World At War. = Because I'm trying to unlock Nazi Zombies. FunFunFunFun. XD

Nintendo DS:
Art Academy - Because I'm an art nut... shouldn't be a surprise that I start playing my brothers game, he bought it to make me jealous... it worked. So while my brother was at work I'd secretly play this game.. only to realise I saved all my artwork to the gallery.... Soooo I got busted.. but that didn't stop me from playing it.. again. and again... etc. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Recent Games Played - General - Jun. 24, 2011

Mainly NES rpgs, alot of them kinda obscure or unappreciated. Granted, I've never really been able to get into Dragon Quest and thought that come 4/2, the Final Fantasy series was already decaying. I don't like heavy story in my rpgs. If I want story, I'll gather around some buddies and dust off the dice for an actual table top roleplaying game or start up Garoyle for some intereactive fiction, maybe even a visual novel. Grinding is its own mindless satisfaction.

Tombs and Treasure, Faria, Legend of the Ghost Lion, and Destiny of an Emperor.

For the true DnD emulating expereince, I've going back into Roguelikes. The Tombs is coming close in my heart even to the like of the orininal Rogue and Myster Dungeon 2: Shiren the Wanderer because The Tombs is the only flash based roguelike around, meaning you can play in your web browser.

In terms of IF, the Lovecraftian horror Anchorhead and the game about fight procrastination, Violet are certainly my recent favs.

And with the visual novels, Dream Savior Gakuen is so incredibly cheesy that makes me laugh.

But now, today, I'm obsessed with Gun Nac. Not a bullet hell like Recca or Touho, but very close, certainly a precursor to the bullet hell genre.

RE: Recent Games Played - MLdragoMaster - Jun. 29, 2011

3DS: Rayman 3D, It's finished already? Very short and didn't update ANYTHING from the original! It was a bad buy, in my opinion. It's the only 3DS Game I have, but, When the BEST Multiplayer games are out like Mario Kart 3DS, or Sonic Generations. Stuff like that, Ya know?

RE: Recent Games Played - sonicsora123 - Jun. 30, 2011

Nintendo DS: Pokemon White. Yeah i really love it. its juust fun.

Nintendo Wii: Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy i.e. the only games worth getting on this console

RE: Recent Games Played - Hiraku æ‹“ - Jun. 30, 2011

Pokemon Black and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

RE: Recent Games Played - Byphure☯ - Jun. 30, 2011

Ummmmmmm

Well Final Fantasy 13(for my 4th time)
Homefront
Killzone 3
Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 (I sold blackops for killzone. Uncertain)
Crysis 2 :3
Team Fortress 2 Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Jun. 30, 2011

Guys, elaborate.

Nobody cares what you played, we care about your experience.

Can't believe how often I'm saying this...

RE: Recent Games Played - TENKAGE - Jun. 30, 2011

well lately I have been playing the “balls of steel“ ( can we say that on wbo ) edition of duke nukem forever. while I can't elaborate too much as its a M rated game, and a hard M like god of war or something. I can tell you about some funny stuff and what came in the box. first off I open the box and I see written on the flaps “hail to the king baby!” now they didn't have to write any thing on those flaps but they went the extra mile and did so anyway. then I checked out the deck of cards, now at first I thought they might be one of those “adult themed” decks of playing cards, but thankfully they weren't because otherwise if my folks wanted to check out aut the cool stuff I got like they usually do things would end up getting pretty thick between us. so on to the game it was pretty awesome, I don't know why so many people didn't like it, I guess there's just no pleasing some people. I remeber some funny moments like picking up a turd and geting the turd burglar trophy.

RE: Recent Games Played - Hytyjin - Jun. 30, 2011

well i transfered all my good pokemon to my black then reset my pokemon soul silver so ive been playing it for a while

RE: Recent Games Played - Cerberus1787 - Jul. 01, 2011

i just beat dragon quest 9 and playin serious sam right now

RE: Recent Games Played - Pikachu0909 - Jul. 01, 2011

I finshed the main story line of kingdom hearts 2 and got the ultima wepeon. Playing right now yu-gi-oh world championship 2008. I'm also trying to pratice my yu-gi-oh skills on it.

RE: Recent Games Played - Serotonin - Jul. 02, 2011

Finished Professor Layton and the Curious Village; this is one of the best games I've played for a really, really long time. Going back to find all the remaining puzzles, but the entire game had me completely hooked with its amazing visuals and story.

RE: Recent Games Played - zflare3 - Jul. 02, 2011

RE: Recent Games Played - Hov - Jul. 02, 2011

Just off playing inFAMOUS 2. I finaly got the Ice powers and beated Bemouth

RE: Recent Games Played - ShadowL-Drago - Jul. 02, 2011

Trying to get 100% complete on king of fighters 2006 (maximum impact 2)

RE: Recent Games Played - omegazero - Jul. 02, 2011

just beat for the 7th time sonic adventure except this time the xbox 360 version.i cant believe they make you pay for the dx version but uit was a good deal.i should have saved my money though. wont have enough trime to unlock metal sonic in it Uncertain

RE: Recent Games Played - bumpyfelon - Jul. 03, 2011

I have been playing DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for MONTHS. I have 2. MORE. FIGHTS. The kind where they give you a weak SSJ2 Gohan to fight LSSJ Broly, who doesn't lose any of his 8 health bars until you are almost dead, then they expect you to win. I love that game and is my new fav Wii game, even though the last 2 levels I have until 100% Dragon history completion are extremely difficult.

RE: Recent Games Played - Xlr8 - Jul. 03, 2011

i m currently playing assains creed brotherhood it's a awesome game

RE: Recent Games Played - Dr. Peace - Jul. 03, 2011

i'm currently addicted to need for speed most wanted...it is cool and the graphic is quite ok...just the story is quite awesome. sometimes it is hard to win and needed to take the event repeatedly..XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Jul. 06, 2011

Hmm... I've been working on a few of the classic Mega Man games. Joyful_2

Let's see...

On Mega Man 3, I beat all 8 Robot masters. and then, there are 4 levels that you have to replay, bu they are supposed to be harder. I beat one of them. so, I just have to replay Shadow Man, Spark man, and Needle man's levels, and I'll be good to go. I don't think those 4 levels count as part of Wily's Castle, though. I'm not sure. Does anybody else know?

Mega Man 4, I only have 1 more Robot Master left. (I forget which one...)

Mega Man 5, I beat all 8 Robot Masters and I just entered Proto Man's fortress.

Mega Man 6, I beat 2 Robot Masters. I bea... The flame one (I forgot his name), and Centaur Man. So, only 6 more Robot Masters to go. Joyful_2

Mega Man. That's right, the original Mega Man. Joyful_2 I beat all 6 Robot Masters, and I'm at Wily's Fortress. But, Wily's Fortress is super duper hard in this one. Does anybody wanna come over and help me? Lol. (jk) But, yeah. I gotta look up a walk through or something. I usually get stuck at the part where you have to freeze the flames and jump on them. Mainly because I usually freeze them at the wrong times, and then run out of energy with that weapon...

RE: Recent Games Played - Viral - Jul. 06, 2011

black ops, mw2, fifa 11, assasins creed 2

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Jul. 06, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  1:06 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: black ops, mw2, fifa 11, assasins creed 2
YOU NEED TO ELABORATE! NOBODY CARES WHAT GAMES YOU'VE PLAYED RECENTLY!! WE ONLY CARE ABOUT HWAT YOU THOUGHT OF THEM!!!!