World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Dr. Peace - May. 28, 2011

recently i've played angry birds. this is a puzzle video game. in this game, players uses a slingshot to shot the pig(because the pig cook the birds egg and the got angry to the pig).XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Suicune_Aquario - May. 31, 2011

(May. 28, 2011  3:45 PM)peace Wrote: recently i've played angry birds. this is a puzzle video game. in this game, players uses a slingshot to shot the pig(because the pig cook the birds egg and the got angry to the pig).XD
GO ANGRY BIRDS! Grin

Started playing Tales Of Innocence, and Soma Bringer. Both of them are with an English Patch. They are fun, and I wonder why Japan would never release these games outside of Japan. Looks like the only way is to play a fan translated version of the original. D:

RE: Recent Games Played - Superstar♪ - May. 31, 2011

Im playing AQW (Adventure quest worlds)
I really like it 8.99/10

RE: Recent Games Played - Xyo - Jun. 02, 2011

i quit it for more money XD and its also sometime quite repetitive its way faster to level in maplestory if youre Aran and bad graphics btw ive been playing Eden eternal really good it is way better than grand fantasia it sad that warriors and knight arent for melle and for defense also they have good graphics its sad that i cant play Dragon Nesat in Philippines

RE: Recent Games Played - Xyo - Jun. 02, 2011

i quit it for more money XD and its also sometime quite repetitive its way faster to level in maplestory if youre Aran and bad graphics btw ive been playing Eden eternal really good it is way better than grand fantasia it sad that warriors and knight arent for melle and for defense also they have good graphics its sad that i cant play Dragon Nesat in Philippines

RE: Recent Games Played - firedragons1 - Jun. 04, 2011

i played wizard 101 and wwe raw vs smackdown 2011(xbox 360) beyblade in nitendo

RE: Recent Games Played - Dr. Peace - Jun. 04, 2011

just now i played terrorist take down 3...the graphic is bad...then i stopped playing...such a waste of money buying that cd...i love war/shooting games...XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Resistance - Jun. 04, 2011

Im currently playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops since its my only game atm while my PC is working too slow for my other games and I am thinking if i should get MW3 when it comes out Wink

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Jun. 04, 2011

I'm currently working on Mega Man 7. I'm at the second stage of Wily's fortress. I'm stuck at the fight against Bass where he combines with Treble.

But on the bright side, I have the Rush Adapter and the ProtoShield. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - DragoonTalon - Jun. 04, 2011

I got Spiderman Shattered Dimensions on the first, my birthday, and I love it. Currently on the Hammerhead level, after that, Hobgoblin then I'll just go to Deadpool

RE: Recent Games Played - Hov - Jun. 04, 2011

Deadpool is the best funniest criminal ever! Lol. Just got off Black ops playing the First Strike map. I would have to say that my favorites are Berlin Wall and Stadium. I like how Treyarch is keeping the game balanced. But Kowloon is TOO NOOBISH. Too many noob hiding like carp.

RE: Recent Games Played - DragoonTalon - Jun. 04, 2011

Deadpool is awesome. Best thing is that he's funny as hell, not that he can never die.

RE: Recent Games Played - gracypetro - Jun. 13, 2011

I have played Need for Speed and Gears of War. Both are my favourite games and the best xbox 360 games. Need for Speed is one of the best racing game.

RE: Recent Games Played - sucks - Jun. 13, 2011

halo 2! woot woot!

RE: Recent Games Played - Ultimate - Jun. 13, 2011

Ultimate Spider Man

I'm annoyed I finished it in one day Unhappy

But I still love jumping around the city creating havoc with Venom Stupid

Too bad you can't play as Carnage my favourite Spider Man character.
technically 2nd favourite TOXIN RULZZZ

This reminds me where the heck did I put Spider Man 3?

RE: Recent Games Played - Wolverine Mode - Jun. 13, 2011

The recent games I played currently are ;

RuneScape : Online
AQW : Online
Lost Planet - Extreme Condition : XBOX 360 (Its tough on level 6 , I'm stuck there)
Ghostbusters : XBOX 360

Those are all the games I played.

RE: Recent Games Played - Archange - Jun. 14, 2011

I've just stopped playing Jak and Daxter 2. I can't play a whole day at this game 'cause my eyes start crying after a while o.o' .

RE: Recent Games Played - ReallyRandomTJ - Jun. 14, 2011

Hmmm Games I've recently played.

(All Xbox 360)
Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Left 4 Dead 1 (Play as Zoey)
Left 4 Dead 2 (Play as Ellis)
Splinter Cell Conviction
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

(Nintendo DS)
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Black
Nintendogs

-3- As you can tell I'm a major Halo fan, as well a Pokemon fan.
And I got Nintendogs as part of a buy 3 DS games for the price of 2. Smile
I've finished the main story in the naruto game, just need to finish all the quests.
Trying to finish Splinter Cell Conviction at the moment cos it's different to pokemon and halo.............
and killing zombies in Left 4 Dead. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Jun. 15, 2011

I'm currently working on Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Seasons, and Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Ages.

I'm in the 2nd temple in Ages, and I'm a few temples into Seasons. Personally, I like Seasons better. But in Ages, you get to ride a Dodongo... Can't wait to get that Dodongo...

RE: Recent Games Played - Annoying-Fork - Jun. 15, 2011

Halo Reach, with my matchmaking record I am bound to shoot for Colonel soon!

RE: Recent Games Played - Galaxxy - Jun. 15, 2011

Gamebattles on MW2 Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Jun. 20, 2011

So, I played a bunch of things, recently.

First off is InFamous, thanks to the Playstation Network Welcome Back Program. I am very thankful for that, too, because this is a great game. The characters are all very likeable, even Zeke, the one that provides most of the comic relief. The gameplay is fun and easy to use and I really like Cole's powers over electricity. The "Good vs. Bad" you often have to take, during the game are actually kinda justified. At the beginning of the game, you're given the choice between taking only a bit of food for you and your girlfriend while also allowing starving people to take their share of food or harm the innocent people to get more food for you and your girlfriend. At least, it's not stupid evilness, it's more about selfishness. You can't be evil just for the sake of being evil. Another time, there's a guy tied to a street light being thrown rocks to. The reason why people want to kill him is because he stole some food (Since we've established people are hungry) and you have a choice between letting him die for stealing or helping him because all life is precious. It's a really good game and, as soon as I'm done with this one, I'm buying the sequel, which also looks great.

Second is Duke Nukem Forever. It's actually pretty good, I find, except for one little thing: I CAN'T DESTROY THE ALIEN MOTHER-SHIP!!! AT ALL!!!! Seriously, I must have tried like 20 freakin' times and I can't do this, maybe I just suck, or something. This basically drove me insane. I now dress like the Phantom of the Opera and play the organ.

To wash off the horror of the Duke, I played an actual good game: Trauma Team. This simulates surgeries of all kind while still havingh a very interesting plot. The voice acting is really good and the characters have stimulating personnalities. My favourite operations are the ones with Hank Freebird, because the music kicks behinds and I love Hank's voice actor.

RE: Recent Games Played - Hytyjin - Jun. 20, 2011

ghost recon btw i suck at it

RE: Recent Games Played - Azlanslayer - Jun. 20, 2011

PS3: 

Battlefield Bad company 2
Infamous 2
Fifa 11

Fun games. BFBC2 is awesome.

RE: Recent Games Played - kingdom blader - Jun. 20, 2011

P3P
dissidia duodecim
final fantasy vii complete