World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - H8R - Sep. 13, 2011

I agree to add Blitz..
DS : YES
W2D : yes
EWD : NO

hell fang and meteo removed?
fang: maybe
hell: yes
meteo: no

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 13, 2011

Carp. Most of these aren't easy decisions since since I don't own them and/or there is very little testing on them.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BeybladeStation - Sep. 13, 2011

Here's the most effective way, by balancing everything out:

Attack:
ADD Blitz to top TIER 2, [Wait guys don't rant yet], and remove Hell to Tier 2.

Defense:
DO NOT get rid of the Hell Metal Wheel, it has great effectiveness when used properly.
DO get rid of Earth for Tier 1
ADD Scythe to Defense Tier 1

Stamina:
Just ADD those three tips

We're good!

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 13, 2011

Meteo has great attack if it touches well, but it is too hard to be so.
Fang, it is hard to decide if we should kick it out, as it is great at crushing 230 combos, but mediocre in normal uses.
Hell is not great enough for an attack wheel, so we should remove it with no doubt.
Why in hell somebody put Blitz in tier two? It is a great wheel.

DS needs more testing before we decide it to any tiers.
Mercury does not have enough testings yet, but I think it should be in Tier Three for attack.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Sasodo - Sep. 13, 2011

Has ANYONE tested Hell as an attack wheel THOROUGHLY because I have and it can kill some of the good combos I've made in the past, including ones on the tier 1 list, also Ray, H145, and R2F combined and used in the Super Vortex Stadium, equals DEATH TO OTHER BEYS.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  1:16 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Here's the most effective way, by balancing everything out:

Attack:
ADD Blitz to top TIER 2, [Wait guys don't rant yet], and remove Hell to Tier 2.

Defense:
DO NOT get rid of the Hell Metal Wheel, it has great effectiveness when used properly.
DO get rid of Earth for Tier 1
ADD Scythe to Defense Tier 1

Stamina:
Just ADD those three tips

We're good!

Why Blitz to tier 2 it has been getting better results then fang , meteo , hell , LDD and maybe even Gravity.

Give me one good combo with hell being used in defense?

UltraBlader forget about the stamina things I said , although I would like to remove 145 and DF145 since they don't really cut it anymore.

I will change it when I have time tomorrow.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 13, 2011

Cool although what exactly are you changing?

I'm gonna think about it in that time as well so i'm not 100% sure atm.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Benjohadi - Sep. 14, 2011

my suggestion..
Attack
Fang stay in tier one..fang still can do better than Hell and lDD
Blitz added to Tier one..
Hell and LDD..removed..dont see much point why thesetwo should stay..(LDD is not really good for stamina spin stealing customization either)
Meteo???not so sure on removing it since it has high capability in spin stealing..eh..Meteo removed to Tier 1 stamina??

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 14, 2011

LDD moved down? Thats crazy it is better then fang by a fair bit. Meteo isn't a stamina wheel though so it shouldn't be in the stamina section.

Hell should be moved because it can barely get a win against Basalt BD145CS and Meteo doesn't even get 80% win rates against stamina.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Kay The Great - Sep. 14, 2011

Fang remain in tier 1. This is because Fang still can catch up with blitz and Vari ares. LDD, i can see the point why Benjohadi says it should be removed from the tier 1. This is because it seems LDD cannot catch up with the current strong 'beast' (variares and blitz). But hell should remain in tier one because although it can't do much against basalt but still can defeat the others.

mmmm..i found that fang is just better than LDD in attack...(the rubber part of it seems too pop out that it lessen its potential as attacker)
i cant beat Basalt BD145 combos using LDD..any singe battle..never..but fang did throw Basalt BD145 occasionally..

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - travisawesome - Sep. 14, 2011

Hell should be AT LEAST IN THE BOTTOM TWO OF TIER TWO.
Lightning shouldn't be moved down, because without it, Basalt will be the ultimate Metal Wheel.
DS should be on Tier 1/ top of Tier 2 for stamina and be listed like this:
DS(without using BD145).
Fang in bottom 3 of Tier 1.
Blitz in like top 4 of Tier 1.
That's all that I have to say.

(Sep. 14, 2011  7:59 AM)Kay The Great Wrote: Fang remain in tier 1. This is because Fang still can catch up with blitz and Vari ares. LDD, i can see the point why Benjohadi says it should be removed from the tier 1. This is because it seems LDD cannot catch up with the current strong 'beast' (variares and blitz). But hell should remain in tier one because although it can't do much against basalt but still can defeat the others.

Fang not even close to Vari and Blitz.. XD
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:02 AM)travisawesome Wrote: Hell should be AT LEAST IN THE BOTTOM TWO OF TIER TWO.
Lightning shouldn't be moved down, because without it, Basalt will be the ultimate Metal Wheel.
DS should be on Tier 1/ top of Tier 2 for stamina and be listed like this:
DS(without using BD145).
Fang in bottom 3 of Tier 1.
Blitz in like top 4 of Tier 1.
That's all that I have to say.
there are all not in order in the list except for defence..
lightning?it cant help whenfacing Basalt due to its light weight..

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - H8R - Sep. 14, 2011

check my testing in the blitz discussion! Smile
I think it deserves a place in tier 1!
Fang doesn't get as much of a win rate as LDD, LDD wins much more with LDD CH120XF!
Hell should be put in tier 2 now!
haha !!!!!!!
!!!
the bottoms are fine though scythe in tier 1 is fine.

(Sep. 14, 2011  8:08 AM)H8R Wrote: check my testing in the blitz discussion! Smile
I think it deserves a place in tier 1!
Fang doesn't get as much of a win rate as LDD, LDD wins much more with LDD CH120XF!
Hell should be put in tier 2 now!
haha !!!!!!!
!!!
the bottoms are fine though scythe in tier 1 is fine.
mm..i found that Fang exert better force than LDD...
besides..LDD CH120 XF is not really attack..it is semi-stamina..
what i mean is that..LDD wont be a better pure attacker MW than Fang..

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 15, 2011

Galaxy beats Hell defense combos and that is not tier 1 worthy at all I really want it removed more then anything else at the moment.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Raigeko13 - Sep. 15, 2011

Really Hell should be removed now that I think about it.
Hell itself is not a good defense wheel. Hell isn't what makes it so good. It's BD145. And Galaxy is an iffy wheel, benjohadi has luck with it from what he tells me.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Benjohadi - Sep. 15, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  5:31 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Really Hell should be removed now that I think about it.
Hell itself is not a good defense wheel. Hell isn't what makes it so good. It's BD145. And Galaxy is an iffy wheel, benjohadi has luck with it from what he tells me.

ahah..but it happen occasionally..mainly Basalt none BD145 combo,glaxy would be able to deal it..
thanks to peace and syukri..they are the one that show it to me..

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dr. Peace - Sep. 16, 2011

i support the idea to move hell from tier 1 defense.. What Benjohadi told about galaxy is true. it kinda difficult to Knock out basalt but with a proper launch technique it is quite easy. Like taking a candy from a baby. XD

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 16, 2011

Galaxy cannot take out basalt better then any of the tier 1 attack wheels so it should stay where it is , even hell is better then it and I want that gone.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hazel - Sep. 16, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  5:31 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Really Hell should be removed now that I think about it.

The thing about Galaxy taking down Basalt is that it relies on a very specific set of circumstances - it's a counter to extremely specific things, which means very little in the span of the metagame.

There are viable Basalt combos I can semi-reliably beat with Screw(in hilarious ways, might I add - walljumping is always funny), but that doesn't make Screw any more viable.

I'd hesitate to do anything to Galaxy but perhaps add a note about certain combos it can beat. In general, the main post of this thread is missing considerable amounts of information based on circumstances of validity.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 16, 2011

Yeah I completely agree with your final point (well I think i do if I understand those big words Tongue_out)

I think flame should be in tier 2 stamina only because it isn't really bad at all I prefer it over Burn and it beats basalt and I think it is better then Libra.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dr. Peace - Sep. 16, 2011

it's true though. Galaxy can't take out Basalt better than any other wheels in tier 1. Just that Basalt isn't entirely 'invincible' when versus with the underdog. Sometime this can be happen by coincidence or even miracle or even a good technique. There is no doubt about that. XD