World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - MetalZoroark21 - Sep. 07, 2011

Fang Should be in Tier 2 attack and Vulcan Should Be in tier 3 attack That is what i think should change up there

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  12:48 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I can KO Hell Kerbecs BD145RSF with Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F if that helps to prove my point.

QFT

Dan the attack clear wheels aren't in order.

With Fang I think it works best with bull , bluezee mention why in th!nks clear wheel guide.

IMHO The best clear wheel for beat is Lynx as I haven't tried out Aquila but I have heard it is very good so they are the best two for beat.

I think Hell and Meteo should be dropped out of tier 1 for attack.

Scythe for tier 1 defense I think it is better then Libra.

Hell out of tier 1 defense .

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - MetalZoroark21 - Sep. 07, 2011

I agree with you hell and meteo should be dropped from tier 1 possibly Vulcan and Big Bang should go up to Tier 1

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 07, 2011

Just because something goes down doesn't mean anything has to replace it. Neither of those are good enough for tier 1.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Raigeko13 - Sep. 07, 2011

Yes, agreed. BBP is IMO barely good enough for Tier 2 in ATK, let alone Tier 1.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  1:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, agreed. BBP is IMO barely good enough for Tier 2 in ATK, let alone Tier 1.

Actually it is better then almost everything in tier 2.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - OnePiece - Sep. 10, 2011

Fang and Meteo really shouldn't be in tier 1 attack but hell still should IMO with H145 in my experience it got quite amazing potential same with R145 but I do not think for even a second hell should be dropped to tier 2 for defence with an RS and obviously BD145 its horrible to KO but its stamina and balance issues let it down immensely.
hell is outclassed by basalt (what doesn't it outclass) and probably scythe but it's still miles better than earth and that's still in tier 1.
basically if hell goes earth should definitely go.
and the only reason hell should be dropped is the fact that not really any defence bottom works that great with it besides CS that is the only fathomable reason I can think of for dropping hell, still I don't think it should be dropped until scythe is added and even then I still think it's worthy of tier 1.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 10, 2011

Hell BD145CS is balance type , and Hell BD145RS is way easy to KO with any good attack wheels Big Bang does alright against it as well. Fang is better then hell for attack I take it you don't own both of them and if you do you are not using the right fang combos.

Oh and I also want earth and Hell in tier 2 defense.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 10, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  2:15 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Oh and I also want earth and Hell in tier 2 defense.

Agreed with this. You've probably seen my last post about it though, Ultrablader.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - OnePiece - Sep. 10, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  2:15 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Hell BD145CS is balance type , and Hell BD145RS is way easy to KO with any good attack wheels Big Bang does alright against it as well. Fang is better then hell for attack I take it you don't own both of them and if you do you are not using the right fang combos.

Oh and I also want earth and Hell in tier 2 defense.
I know HellBD145CS is a balance type, and I own fang I tried it with 130RF C145RF 90RF and R145 and in all aspects it was equal to hell except with C145, if hell goes down so should fang I never really liked hell for attack anyway

But I still think that until scythe has been added to tier 1 defence hell should stay up there

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Ultra - Sep. 10, 2011

Well no one else thinks that Hell is equal to Fang so no.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - lord Wolfblade - Sep. 10, 2011

it seems like every time i read this thread i have to say the same thing over again...

too all those saying meteo and fang should be tier 2 and vulcan should be tier 1

meteo: still a great part. though it doesn't have much smash it still wins through its great equalizing
fang: fang is a really good attack part (IIRC at one point of time being considered better then all right spin attack wheels that came out before it. also, IIRC someone broke a BD145 using fang). fang does not deserve to be in the same tier as pegasus/ray/quetz, or even with vulcan

vulcan: overrated and outclassed, get over it

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Sasodo - Sep. 10, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  1:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well no one else thinks that Hell is equal to Fang so no.

Hell is equal to Fang, seeing as I own Hell Kerbecs I've been able to use Hell Kerbecs BD145CS as an attack AND defense balance type: Normal Mode for attack and Boost Mode for defense.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dr. Peace - Sep. 10, 2011

(Sep. 10, 2011  3:21 PM)akylus21 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  1:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well no one else thinks that Hell is equal to Fang so no.

Hell is equal to Fang, seeing as I own Hell Kerbecs I've been able to use Hell Kerbecs BD145CS as an attack AND defense balance type: Normal Mode for attack and Boost Mode for defense.

i'm quite agree to this, hell is more or less equal to fang but in my opinion, based on my observation, hell in boost mode attack potential can be doubt or even without bd145, its attacking potential is quite disappointing. But all in all, hell + bd145 is more or less equal to fang and hell without bd145, in my opinion, is weaker than fang..XD

(Sep. 10, 2011  3:21 PM)akylus21 Wrote:

I was only talking about attack in which they are not equal...

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Sasodo - Sep. 10, 2011

Well I see the Hell wheel as a potential smash attacker, but if you don't want to put it up then fine.

You're kidding right? It's already on tier 1 attack... Also I was responding to someone who wants to have Hell moved down. I mean I know I didn't quote but please try and read a few posts above mine so that you don't take what I said completely out of context like you did just now.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RayAres - Sep. 11, 2011

About DS I think its Tier 2 for Stamina

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Dr. Peace - Sep. 12, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  7:28 PM)RayAres Wrote: About DS I think its Tier 2 for Stamina

i support what Rayares said. this is because the stamina when using ds is quite ok when compare to w2D or WD. Ds stamina lose to these both. it is what i see and have been don. XD

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - ?uestion - Sep. 13, 2011

can we put blitz on tier 1 now?

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - RustyXD - Sep. 13, 2011

I think these need to be changed
Attack
I think Blitz should be added to tier 1 attack , and Hell and Meteo to be moved out.
145 moved out and GB145 added in.
Defense
Earth and Hell should be moved out of tier 1 defense and Scythe should be added.
stamina
DS W2D and EWD to tier 2. 145 and DF145 should be out of tier 1.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Raigeko13 - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  5:54 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I think these need to be changed
Attack
I think Blitz should be added to tier 1 attack , and Hell and Meteo to be moved out.
145 moved out and GB145 added in.
Defense
Earth and Hell should be moved out of tier 1 defense and Scythe should be added.
stamina
DS W2D and EWD to tier 2. 145 and DF145 should be out of tier 1.

Just stating what I think.

Attack:
Blitz moved? Yes.
Hell out? No.
Meteo out? Maybe.

Defense:
Earth out? Considering that it's outclassed by both Scythe and Basalt, I'd give it a rough 3rd-4th place up there. Maybe.
Hell? Yes, unless it's in Hell BD145 (Boost), which is already stated. Maybe have a notation beside it while not in boost mode this will not be good for defense)?
Scythe added? Yes.

Stamina:
DS? Yes.
W2D? Maybe. I don't know enough about the difference between it and a regular WD.
EWD? No.
145? Maybe.
DF145? Maybe, it's essentially the same as 145.

Also I would like to propose Thunder for tier 3 stamina and tier 3 defense. It can be a mediocre substitute for Earth if that's not available. It's definitely better than Rock and Dark in terms of defense.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - geminikid13 - Sep. 13, 2011

gonna have to put BGrin in there

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - Hazel - Sep. 13, 2011

(Sep. 13, 2011  6:10 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: gonna have to put BGrin in there

Not until several people actually have it and test it extremely thoroughly against and alongside, comparatively, the other tips in its specialized field and with numerous MW/track combos.

I'd call it a good month or two at least.

RE: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 17/08/11 - BillyBlast - Sep. 13, 2011

I think Fang Meteo and Hell should be out of tier 1 if you only leave fang in the oters are all better than it and I always have felt with fang it has too much recoil for me to like (WHenever I fight basalt with itwith m borrowed fang it shoots itself out
Attack -Hell -Meteo -Fang they are good but not good enough to compare to the others +Blitz Not the best of them but really good
Defense -Earth Earth is not even on 230 good tome 230 takes away it's strong suit meaning it has to use GB145 or BD145 TH170 will do the same and GB145 is gppd but obviously the weakest of Defense Tracks hwoever 230 can argue that and MF Earth Aquario GB145 with a Rubber tip I can easily KO
Stamina. + DS W2D maybe CS DS Tier 2 W2D Tier 2 9I just don't trust W2D in battles) CS for Tier 3