World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Mar. 19, 2011

I've been playing Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (Funky title, eh?)

Played it for like 12 minutes and I already hated it. For the price I paid (Like 70 bucks) and from what I had heard, I'm horribly disappointed. The game is slow, the story is boring and unexciting and the gameplay is bland. The music's good and the voice acting is decent (Even though, with the voice actors they have, I'm certain they could've done much better) but it doesn't save the game at all.

I'm really hoping they give a refund or...Game Stop Points to spend there, or something, because I can hardly stand the fact that I was really fooled into buying that piece of carp...

RE: Recent Games Played - Ga' - Mar. 20, 2011

^I wish I had that kind of money to use on anything in general... I would have bought some more beys/a 3DS cause I really need a new, 'fully' functional DS (The top screen of my Lite is glitchy (stops working once you lift it past 60 degrees, and only works at 3 angles, which take about 5 minutes to find), the battery sucks (finally), and my parents refuse to acknowledge that (still need it for my Gen IV Pokemon games)).

I've been playing Pokemon White like crazy, because it lived up to everyone's expectations after seeing the Famitsu review and is a really addictive game. I'm just in front of Victory Road, took my time to beat the game this time, because you actually need to.

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Mar. 30, 2011

The Legend Of Zelda. I'm working on the GBA port of the original. I just beat the fourth temple, I have the Power Ring, and 12 Hearts. Next time I turn it on, I'm gonna get the Magical Sword. (You need 12 hearts to get it, and I literally just got my 12th heart.)The White Sword has served me pretty good for awhile. But it's kinda getting a bit weak against the bad guys lately. (Actually, the bad guys are getting a bit stronger in these other temples.) At least I got the Power Ring today, so now the amount of damage I take is divided by half. This is seriously the farthest I have ever gotten in this game though. I was just playing it on Emulators, and I wouldn't make it very far. (Because I couldn't save.) But ever since I got this port, I have been doing amazing! I haven't been playing it on my GBA though, I have been using the GBA player on my Gamecube. (To save batteries.) I can't wait to beat the game. When I do, I gotta remember to take a picture... If I remember, I might post it in the Pictures Of Yourself thread...

RE: Recent Games Played - Minidona - Mar. 30, 2011

I recently played Cave Story, Street Fighter IV 3D Edition and Pilotwings Resort.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guardian - Mar. 30, 2011

Just played Street Fighter IV 3D

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Mar. 30, 2011

(Mar. 30, 2011  12:18 AM)Brielyranger Wrote: I recently played Cave Story, Street Fighter IV 3D Edition and Pilotwings Resort.
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:27 AM)Guardian Wrote: Just played Street Fighter IV 3D

You guys must elaborate.

Why should we care, otherwise?

You know, those are new games, how about telling us if they're good or not?!

RE: Recent Games Played - Garion - Mar. 30, 2011

I am back to pokemon black now and
i trying to hatch
Hidden Power Electric EEVEE....
Hidden power Ice Magnetone
and Hidden power Ice or Ground Burbasaur

i dont care its male or female...
please hatch good one

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Mar. 31, 2011

I've been replaying Baroque, for the Wii.

Man I love that game. And I really shouldn't love it that much, because it has some pretty bad flaws (One of them being that the story makes no sense)

RE: Recent Games Played - Vongola-Hibari - Apr. 06, 2011

Before I left to go to school I played Modern Warfare 2. Now that I'm playing it again, I'm not going to play Black Ops for a while.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guardian - Apr. 06, 2011

Finished playing pokemon white

RE: Recent Games Played - Idek - Apr. 06, 2011

Right now I'm playing Prince of Persia for the PS3.It's a very good game,the graphics are nice and the story line is amazing.I also like the controls I like how you do alot of the actions with 'X',wall climb,celing climb,jump,arieal attack.I totally recomend this game.

RE: Recent Games Played - 桃太郎 - Apr. 14, 2011

I've been playing BlazBlue: Continuum Shift a bit now, and it's a really good and fast-paced fighting game. I really prefer it over Street Fighter, Tekken, and all that other stuff. I'm not that good; I'm just a level 2 online, but I used Noel to beat a level 6 Litchi user. I was extremely happy since Litchi is a Class S character, as opposed to Noel, who's only a Class B, or one of the lower-tier characters.

I gotta get better with Litchi though. ><

Priorities:

1. Noel Vermillion
2. Litchi Faye-Ling
3. Bang Shishigami
4. Haku-men (maybe)
5. lol, undecided..... Maybe Valkenhayn if I feel like dropping some cash.

RE: Recent Games Played - Ultimate - Apr. 19, 2011

Me playing Digimon Digital Card Battle.

I never knew a PS1 game could be so addicting.

But I don't take a liking to seeing the battle anymore like I used when I was younger,
now I just want to beat the heck out of everyone with my invincible decks

you ask how they're invincible, the SEVENS cards.

RE: Recent Games Played - Idek - Apr. 19, 2011

I've been playing Final Fantasy VII on my PS3.It is one of the best games of all time.I don't like the overworld view though,the characters look like Legos with spikey-hair(Cloud) then the background is just another crappy PS background.*sigh* Overall though I love this game.
I played it on the original PS when I was about four years-old and was going through a DB and DBZ phase(still am) and I thought Cloud looked like SS teen Gohan Smile but not in battle.
Heres what I named the characters when I was a kid,
Cloud-Gohan
Barret-G.I.Joe
Tifa-Tif
Cid-Pirate
Cait Sith-Kitty
RedXIII-Red Kitty
I recomend playing this game it's pure awesomness.

RE: Recent Games Played - brianbucknor - Apr. 19, 2011

These are my recent games.
1. Counter-strike
2. Call of duty
3. Half-life
4. Cricket.

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Apr. 19, 2011

(Apr. 19, 2011  10:27 AM)brianbucknor Wrote: These are my recent games.
1. Counter-strike
2. Call of duty
3. Half-life
4. Cricket.

Nobody cares.

That will change, hwoever, if you ELABORATE!!!

RE: Recent Games Played - ©oke - Apr. 19, 2011

Im playing through Black Ops a second time. Im at Kowloon and its easier than I thought playing on Veteran

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Apr. 26, 2011

After a very boring day, I sat down and played Advance Wars for a little over 2 hours. It was a very long war, but I won. The way I won: I sent tanks and troops into the center island to attack the enemy creating a hold up. It eventually created a block up so the opponent couldn't get through. Then, I sent troops around the side of the stage towards the enemies HQ. I send some tanks with them for cover. Shortly after, I realized that wasn't good enough. So, I sent some bomber planes over towards the enemies factories. Whenever the enemy made a new plan or tank in a factory, I blew it up, eventually, I parked fighter planes on his factories so he couldn't make anything new. Then, he only had a few tanks and planes left, so I took over his HQ and won. It's kinda surprising this took me 2 hours to do. You just get sucked into those wars and you don't wanna put it down. Lol.

RE: Recent Games Played - Nano - Apr. 26, 2011

I've been stuck in wars for days. It's a real pain too.

(Apr. 26, 2011  2:32 AM)Nano Wrote: I've been stuck in wars for days. It's a real pain too.
Lol. I was just doing this in the War Room. I started a new campaign yesterday, but I can't beat the first war, so I gave up. Lol. Now that I have a better understanding of how to win the wars, I think I can beat it now. Lol.

RE: Recent Games Played - Nano - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 26, 2011  2:34 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:32 AM)Nano Wrote: I've been stuck in wars for days. It's a real pain too.
Lol. I was just doing this in the War Room. I started a new campaign yesterday, but I can't beat the first war, so I gave up. Lol. Now that I have a better understanding of how to win the wars, I think I can beat it now. Lol.

What version do you play? I have Duel Strike.

(Apr. 26, 2011  2:37 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:34 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

What version do you play? I have Duel Strike.
I have the original GBA version. Tongue_out I was playing it on my GameCube. Lol (Game Cube GBA Player Add-On.)

RE: Recent Games Played - Xyo - Apr. 26, 2011

I recently got Patapon 33 it is really good and is way harder the before im currenly trying to beat gigantus

RE: Recent Games Played - Xyo - Apr. 26, 2011

I recently got Patapon 3 it is really good and is way harder the before im currenly trying to beat gigantus, it is more balanced and has new classes but you really have to grind so you can level up

RE: Recent Games Played - RyukiVentus - Apr. 26, 2011

I just got Tales of The World Radiant Mythology 3 and I couldn't really understand what the characters considering its only in japanese.... But its pretty fun using most of the characters from Tales of Phantasia to Tales of Graces, right now i'm using Emil/Ratatosk and it's pretty cool using him again. I just hope they make this and Tales of The World Radiant Mythology 2 into english...