World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Otsu - Feb. 15, 2011

(Feb. 15, 2011  8:31 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  8:10 PM)Otsu Wrote: Cause im korean. Is that a good enough explanation?

...No, not really Uncertain

Elaborating isn't exactly complicated.

Ehh I guess you don't get the joke.

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Feb. 16, 2011

Yesterday I got back to playing Metroid Prime. I just did some General Exploring yesterday. All I really did was ran around the place being stupid... Today, I finally got past where I was stuck! Joyful_3 I was stuck on the Giant Plant Boss Thingy... I had too shoot him to get him stunned, then knock down the Solar Panels, and finally roll into a little hole and drop some bombs to blow him up. It was a very odd boss battle, but it was fitting for the part of the story I was in. after I beat him I thought "That was so easy! How did I get stuck there?!" I seriously don't know why I was stuck there. I think that last time I played I just got bored and turned it off.

Currently, I'm in the Magmoor Caverns...

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Feb. 18, 2011

I bought quite possibly the best game ever.

BACK TO THE FUTURE: THE GAME!!!

Yes, that famous TellTale Back To The Future game. And let me tell you, I have only played Episode 1 (Of 5) and it is already awesome.

Of course, it's a nostalgia fest, hearing Doc yell "Great Scott! O_O" or see "Random Tannen" drive into a truck full of carp, that's always great. They also introduce a lot of great story elements, like a younger version of Doc.

The gameplay isn't that great (A little better than a point 'n click game) but the voice acting, music, graphics and story widely make up for it.

I am highly waiting for the second episode.

RE: Recent Games Played - NitroNeo - Feb. 18, 2011

Just started playing Mortal Kombat v/s DC Universe on X360 This time , the controls are definitely bad , as doing special moves with the lefts stick is really difficult , & using the D-Pad is bad as the left hand stretches too much while using LB & LT , oh well i will complete the game modes anyway to increase my gamerep on x360

fatalities & special moves along with the graphics feel the same as my PS3 Version & the gameplay is really fun, playing as the joker is the most fun part of the game , as the joker feels the perfect joker till date [ other than the one in under the red hood ]

but overall it's been 2-3 years now & i still like the game as ever , it was fun playing it on PS3 & it is fun to do it again on the x360 , oh but if you guys are planning on getting any MK Game available on the PS3 or the X360 then do get it on PS3 , as the controls are really User Friendly Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - X1 - Feb. 18, 2011

Need For Speed : World Online.

RE: Recent Games Played - NitroNeo - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  5:28 PM)X1 Wrote: Need For Speed : World Online.

Please elaborate & do PM Me something by which i can find you there , i play it sometimes , anyway since i am posting i'll just say it the game is really awesome , racing feels so much fun & customizing is good to but i hate the controls of power ups , anyway still much fun to play & i really like cars passing through you & you following other racers as they play

my ratings 8.5/10

RE: Recent Games Played - howdodelete - Feb. 19, 2011

I recently finished Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep on my PSP and I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 on my PS2.In BBS Xehanort(Final Boss of Terra's story)is so hard,but I managed to defeat him when he had this ------ much more of HP and used his um...darkness missiles?I blocked the missiles then they hit him and he died.When I won,I was running around my house screaming"YES!"
Ratings:BBS=9.5
KH2=10!!!

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Feb. 22, 2011

Mega Man 1-7...

I have been playing Mega Man 1-7 a lot lately. I simply love the original Mega Man games. They're the best of all Mega Man games. I'm going to GameStop on Wednesday so I can get Mega Man Anniversary Collection so that I can own those games. And be able to play Mega Man 8. (Plus the two arcade games)

Cut Man is arguably the greatest Robot Master ever!

RE: Recent Games Played - mattchi95 - Feb. 22, 2011

I just finished Katamari Damacy awhile ago but haven't started a new game yet Uncertain In my opinion Katamari is the best game for the PS2.I think I'll just wait till I finish Pkmn B/W once it comes out.Shouldn't be to long since most Pkmn game take relatively just a few days to beat.I WAS going to buy BeybladeMetalFusion:Cyber version but I was to late and all the stores around me stopped selling all versions of the game.Other then that the other 2 games I'm going to buy in the very near future are We ♥ Katamari and one of the 2 new naruto games for DS/Wii
(Naruto vs Sasuke for DS and Dragon Blade Chronicles for Wii though the wii game has many bad reviews.)

RE: Recent Games Played - bio_flame - Feb. 22, 2011

just found my too human again
and i haven't stopped playing it
i forgot how fun it was the controls
suck but its still really fun

RE: Recent Games Played - Nano - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  3:41 AM)fusionkilla Wrote: just found my too human again
and i haven't stopped playing it
i forgot how fun it was the controls
suck but its still really fun

Why must
People always talk
like this?
It gets very
annoying to read.

Just got a load of games on my AceKard. I've been playing Plants vs. Zombies non stop! It's so fun.

RE: Recent Games Played - omegazero - Feb. 22, 2011

halo reach and kingdom hearts birth by sleep soul caliber 4 sonic colors portal still alive impossible game with llevel pack.

RE: Recent Games Played - NitroNeo - Feb. 22, 2011

Just started playing Fable the lost chapters on my PC , the game for me brings out the best of fable , my only complaint would be the Plastic like graphics , oh well can't except too much from that department though as the game is from the year 2005 Smile

Oh well but i will give it 7 / 10

RE: Recent Games Played - Poseidon - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  9:21 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Just started playing Fable the lost chapters on my PC , the game for me brings out the best of fable , my only complaint would be the Plastic like graphics , oh well can't except too much from that department though as the game is from the year 2005 Smile

yes fable is a good game, the grafics don't make so much so surely you would give 8/10, iwould at least

RE: Recent Games Played - NitroNeo - Feb. 23, 2011

(Feb. 22, 2011  9:43 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  9:21 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Just started playing Fable the lost chapters on my PC , the game for me brings out the best of fable , my only complaint would be the Plastic like graphics , oh well can't except too much from that department though as the game is from the year 2005 Smile

yes fable is a good game, the grafics don't make so much so surely you would give 8/10, iwould at least

I Am also playing Fable 2 on my Xbox360 & the graphics are awesome , the story is awesome & the landscape is awesome , the game feels so life like , i wanted to play fable 2 on my pc but i think it never got a pc version as i can do multitasking on the same machine

anyway i will rate Fable 2 a solid 10 / 10

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Feb. 24, 2011

Mega Man Anniversary Collection... I think I'm becoming a Mega Man Addict... (jk)

I'm mostly playing Mega Man 8. So far... I got stuck... I haven't been doing very good, But if I can beat Most of the NES games, then I can beat this!

Gotta try harder...

RE: Recent Games Played - Pony - Feb. 24, 2011

Definitely Star Wars Force Unleashed 2. It is the most awesome game and when instead of the first game where you slice someone clean through the neck and they just fall down, their head falls off and they fly backwards. I recommend to all.

RE: Recent Games Played - prakhar - Feb. 24, 2011

i have played many games in this year and complted them like god of war 1,2 and 3, gta 4 and gta4 eflc on my xbox , nfs shift, prostreet , under cover and carbon on my pc , pop forgotten sands, assasin creed 2 and many more

RE: Recent Games Played - X1 - Feb. 26, 2011

The 2 Games I Played -
Counter Strike : Source
Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Fortress.

RE: Recent Games Played - Hov - Feb. 26, 2011

I just got off RUmble Fighter.Heh that was an epic event too.

RE: Recent Games Played - Black_Rose - Feb. 26, 2011

Killzone 1 (complete)
Destroy All Humans (area 42)
Kingdom Hearts (cerberaus boss battle)

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Feb. 26, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  12:07 PM)X1 Wrote: The 2 Games I Played -
Counter Strike : Source
Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Fortress.
(Feb. 26, 2011  1:45 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: Killzone 1 (complete)
Destroy All Humans (area 42)
Kingdom Hearts (cerberaus boss battle)

You guys are idiots.

Freaking elaborate! Some guy just got warned like four posts above yours for not elaborating! Furthermore, nobody cares about just what games you recently played, we want to know if you're enjoying them so far, so we can be interested in renting or buying it too!

RE: Recent Games Played - Wizard - Feb. 26, 2011

I forgot this thread existed...

I'm still working on Mega Man 8. Today I beat Astro Man, Sword Man, and Search Man. Now I'm in Wily's Tower. I'm at the part where your on the board thingy. (Kinda like in the ice level) I seriously hope Wily's Tower isn't the end of the game. There better be more Robot Masters!!

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Mar. 05, 2011

I've been playing a lil' unknown game called "Galerians: Ash"

I had actually owned the game for quite a while, having bought it on eBay and just never played it up until now. It's a weird game, that's for sure. It's a sequel to another game (Which I believe was just called Galerians, or something) so, in the first minute and a half, they blitz the backstory from the first game and immediatly start you in gameplay. It's funny how they explain the story really well and with a pretty nice narration, but when gameplay begins, you have no idea of what the hell is going on.

I'd say the game is hard, but I can't because, while I keep getting attacked without really blocking and taking damage, I never seem to die. I don't even know how.

Really, the only reason I bought the game to begin with was because Michelle Ruff voices a villain. That's always good.

RE: Recent Games Played - howdodelete - Mar. 10, 2011

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories for the Gameboy.I lost my GBA charger so I'm playing it on my DS.

I bought the game a year ago at Gamestop(used)for $10 before I was going to watch Percy Jackson at the movie theater outside the mall.I brought my DS because there was a Pokemon event and while I was recieving the Pokemon,I looked into the Gameboy game stand and saw the game.I bought it and walked out of Gamestop with a Shiny Pichu and a Kingdom Hearts game.Smile

I haven't been playing it a lot until now.It's a kinda hard game because I'm on Olympus Coliseum and I can't beat Hades.I really like the game but I wish Hades was easier.Uncertain

Rating=9 It deserves a 9!