World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Dec. 10, 2010

(Dec. 09, 2010  1:50 AM)Roan Wrote: I knew it was only a matter of time before Evan started getting trolled.

It never fails.

Wink Always Roan, always.

toto; I see your point about it not truly being "hacked" yet. Sorry for the misunderstanding...and I agree completely. Without the PSJailbreak team stealing Sony's code none of this would be possible. I'm just happy to have a Homebrew system again as it's been a while since I've owned a PSP.

I started an Unarmed character in Fallout: New Vegas today....wow. I haven't played an unarmed character in a Bethesda game since Oblivion and I remember it was actually a decent way to play. I got killed in the Gekko hunt quest at the beginning hahahahaha unarmed is not the way to go in Fallout.

RE: Recent Games Played - Saya - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 10, 2010  3:08 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Which Silver vers? Classic Silver or Soul Silver?

Soul silver sorry for not being specific. I liked the classic silver added so much to the series, but I don't think I could play the old one again.

Soul silver is more fun.

Right now I'm playing beautiful katamari it's been great I beat it and replaying it since I haven't played in awhile.

RE: Recent Games Played - Wraith - Dec. 11, 2010

Devil May Cry 4. Second best game ever.

RE: Recent Games Played - MC - Dec. 13, 2010

Been playing Red Dead Redemption recently. Just trying to complete that Royal Flush Poker Challenge in multiplayer.

RE: Recent Games Played - howdodelete - Dec. 13, 2010

Bionicle:The Game.Not the best game out there....

RE: Recent Games Played - KidTala - Dec. 25, 2010

Just finished my manager mode on Fifa 11. And... I got fired. For spending over the transfer budget I had.

I came 8th in the Premier League, quarter finals in the Champions League and won the F.A Cup.

Would you sake someone, for that?!

RE: Recent Games Played - C0NFU21ON - Dec. 25, 2010

Beyblade metal fight (Cyber Pegasus Edition) i just started but i for got to unequip th hf and my other game is Assasins Creed Brotherhood

RE: Recent Games Played - 桃太郎 - Dec. 25, 2010

I've been playing FF Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time for my DS. It's quite fun, and I like the style of play, but how the camera angles is quite awkward at some moments of the game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Gatsby - Dec. 25, 2010

Sonic Free Riders for the Xbox Kinect seriously,its hard Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - Neeek - Dec. 28, 2010

Edit: Wrong thread Confused

RE: Recent Games Played - ©oke - Dec. 28, 2010

I just started playing Call of Duty Black Ops online and its fun but the Caipaign on the Wii is hard when u use the Wii Zapper

RE: Recent Games Played - Odin - Dec. 29, 2010

I've played lots, but am currently playing "Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2", "Ragnarok DS", "Beyblade: Metal Fusion DS (Susanoo edition)", and "Halo: Reach".

RE: Recent Games Played - KidTala - Dec. 29, 2010

Assassins Creed 2. Still stuck on it so I decided to switch to CoD: World at War.

RE: Recent Games Played - Septentrione - Dec. 30, 2010

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
still japanese though so couldn'y understand MOST of it

RE: Recent Games Played - Dracon - Dec. 30, 2010

ASSASSINS CREED BROTHERHOOD- epic game!!!

RE: Recent Games Played - Zeox - Dec. 30, 2010

Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs, Not done with it yet. Two missions left in the game then the post-game stuff.

RE: Recent Games Played - Cyber Chip - Dec. 30, 2010

Beyblade Metal Fusion DS (Sora Edition)

RE: Recent Games Played - SK - Dec. 30, 2010

(Dec. 25, 2010  8:43 AM)KidTala Wrote: Just finished my manager mode on Fifa 11. And... I got fired. For spending over the transfer budget I had.

I came 8th in the Premier League, quarter finals in the Champions League and won the F.A Cup.

Would you sake someone, for that?!

yeah. since you were competiting cl, it means you were either chelsea, man utd, arsenal or tottenham. all of those teams are WAY to good for a 8th place league finish. hell, you'd probably get fired if you finished outside of top 4 too (with the exception of tottenham)

RE: Recent Games Played - DragoonRoks - Jan. 01, 2011

Pokemon Ranger Guradian Signs
And Megaman Battle Network 6 Falzar Version.

RE: Recent Games Played - UDC - Jan. 01, 2011

Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs ( finished, moving onto the extra and special missions)
Meta Fight beyblade, Cyber Pegasis, japanese.
Transformers War For Cybertron ( HAVE TO BEAT trypticon and the ill be done!)
Cartoon Wars two ( Iphone)
Fruit Ninja ( Iphone)
Ludo ( Iphone)
Ninja Town Trees Of Doom ( Iphone)
Critter Crunch ( Iphone)

RE: Recent Games Played - MasterMike - Jan. 02, 2011

same

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Jan. 03, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  2:16 PM)MasterMike Wrote: same

Huh? Got to have more meat on your posts than just a single word.

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Jan. 03, 2011

So, I've been playing my newly received import of Tales of Graces F, for the Playstation 3.

It's really good, if only I could speak Japanese (Which would allow me to know what the hell to do next) but, being the major idiot that I am, I had the battle system set on Auto, which made my character move on its own (Which was boring, in-combat) The characters are likeable, especially that white-haired with red wisps girl whose name I can never remember.

So yeah, totally worth the 80 bucks. Also, I ordered a game called Galerians: Ash from eBay. Seems good.

RE: Recent Games Played - Livingdeadgirl - Jan. 03, 2011

i been playing naruto vs sarkure Ds will naruto clash of ninja revlotin 3 naruto unimite ninja storm 2 xbox360 naruto unmite ninja 2 ps2 and some others too...

RE: Recent Games Played - |Joe| - Jan. 03, 2011

So I've been playing Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 online a LOT recently. I hate when a higher rank person disconnects before I beat them :\ I usually use Deidara and than destroy higher levels so I gain massive BP, but I hit a streak last night where they kept either disconnecting, or just jumpping back and forth with kunai in between jumps...... /sigh