World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - ShredderN64 - Oct. 13, 2010

Oh man, picked Metroid Prime up again and forgot how much I loved it!

RE: Recent Games Played - utsavkotrial - Oct. 14, 2010

Got CS : Source and Portal . .
played Portal for the first time . . man, that game is beyond awesome. Does anyone else find GLaDOS creepily hot?

RE: Recent Games Played - Senpatu - Nov. 06, 2010

halo reach and left for dead on xbox 360

RE: Recent Games Played - MotherBound - Nov. 06, 2010

Dragon quest as usul for me got a real copy dont play flash card anymore
oh and pokemon white
and Monster racers

RE: Recent Games Played - Senpatu - Nov. 08, 2010

Pokemon rpg yestarday its so adictive

RE: Recent Games Played - Itachi - Nov. 08, 2010

Just got Super Smash Bros. Brawl last month & Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep yesterday. So, those two.

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Nov. 10, 2010

(Nov. 08, 2010  7:11 PM)Itachi Wrote: Just got Super Smash Bros. Brawl last month

Kinda late to the party, there, pal, but you'll surely enjoy it Joyful_3

RE: Recent Games Played - Thresher - Nov. 11, 2010

I'm playing the Epic campaing of COD: Black Ops, wondering how crazy it'd be if this really happened.

RE: Recent Games Played - souless1234 - Nov. 12, 2010

Well the cold war did happen...
Planning on finishing campaign on Friday so i can just chill on Zombies and multiplayer Tongue_out

RE: Recent Games Played - Lux - Nov. 12, 2010

Minecraft. It's like...

"Oh man I'm alone in a brand new place. What do I do?" Steve thought to himself. Suddenly, an idea popped into his cubicle of a head. "I know! I'll make a house!" But it then dawned on him, he has no way to make one. He thought and thought, and eventually came to the conclusion... "I have to punch trees!"

So he did. He punched and punched, eventually having two stacks of cube shaped logs. He crafted them into 4 planks each, and began building. He is now in his glorious mineshaft, mining for diamonds, coal, iron, and whatever else he may need. Above his head, furnaces are smelting gold into usable bricks, and even higher is a monster trap so he can have an infinite amount of string, arrows, and feathers. He has tamed the world.

RE: Recent Games Played - xVaretyr - Nov. 28, 2010

I've just downloaded Bakugan: Defenders of the Core, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and Call of Duty: Roads to Victory for my PSP. Though the latter two is relatively old, I still enjoy it. Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - MacroHunter - Nov. 28, 2010

Just started cod modern warfare reflex(wii) online... waiting for black ops for christmas

RE: Recent Games Played - xVaretyr - Nov. 29, 2010

Almost everyday I play DotA. Anyone wants to add me on gg? Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - Kavasiki - Nov. 29, 2010

Xbox 360 games I have played within 1 week:

Assassin's Creed II
Call of Duty Black Ops
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels
Halo Reach
Soul Calibur 4
Far Cry 2

DS Games:
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Revers of the Arcadian
Beyblade Metal Fusion: Cyber Pegasus

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Nov. 29, 2010

I've been playing a Tales of the Abyss that I bought on Ebay, for the last few weeks.

It's ok, although I'm about 20 hours into the story and there are still no mention of any abyss...I hope they at least link it somehow Uncertain

A very weak point about the story is that Fon Master Ion, kind of the leader of the religion, keeps getting kidnapped, even though we've shown at the beginning of the game that he can use a spell which wipes out anything he wants. Sure, it weakens him a little, but rest a bit and he'll be fine. It's kinda lazy.

There are a myriad of plot holes, too, the biggest one being major spoiler, so I won't talk about it.

But hey, it might turn good...

RE: Recent Games Played - SK - Nov. 30, 2010

Metal Gear Solid 1, got it from the psn store

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Nov. 30, 2010

(Nov. 30, 2010  1:55 AM)mr. rager Wrote: Metal Gear Solid 1, running it from the newly released PS3SX PSX emulator for Jailbroken PS3s

RE: Recent Games Played - |Joe| - Nov. 30, 2010

Been playing Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and I just can't WAIT for KH3 heh. Also been playing Guitar Hero 5, Metallica, and World Tour. My brother's friend also lent him Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and it was awesome, too bad I didn't finish Story mode haha.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Nov. 30, 2010

(Nov. 30, 2010  3:12 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2010  1:55 AM)mr. rager Wrote: Metal Gear Solid 1, running it from the newly released PS3SX PSX emulator for Jailbroken PS3s

Cool story bro.

RE: Recent Games Played - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 30, 2010

Well, last Christmas I got batman arkham asylum, I beat it, and really enjoyed it. Very good story, gameplay, and it actually gets kinda scary sometimes. So I started playing it again, on the hardest difficulty. its an awesome game

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Nov. 30, 2010

(Nov. 30, 2010  4:38 AM)"Joe Wrote: Been playing Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and I just can't WAIT for KH3 heh.

You'll be waiting quite a while. Seriously, we've been waiting for it for years, now Tired

RE: Recent Games Played - |Joe| - Nov. 30, 2010

I know, I've played KH since the day the 1st one came out in America hah; Re:Coded looks interesting though heh. But based on the cycle of KH releases, KH3 will be out within two years, because it seems like there's a two year wait period between all the Main Storyline games.

RE: Recent Games Played - SK - Dec. 01, 2010

(Nov. 30, 2010  6:01 AM)To Wrote:

Cool story bro.
beat me to it

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Dec. 01, 2010

(Dec. 01, 2010  6:07 PM)mr. rager Wrote:

Cool story bro.
beat me to it
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f6/ps3sx-psx-emulator-released-71610/

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Dec. 01, 2010

(Dec. 01, 2010  9:07 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  6:07 PM)mr. rager Wrote:

Cool story bro.
beat me to it
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f6/ps3sx-psx-emulator-released-71610/

What's the point of this? Every single PS3 is backwards compatible with PlayStation discs out of the box. The only defense you'd have is lazyness, but with Metal Gear Solid, it's not really applicable, given it's a game available worldwide via the PlayStation Store for download.