World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Talents/Hobbies - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Talents/Hobbies (/Thread-Random-Talents-Hobbies)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Deikailo - May. 05, 2011

I really love digging. When my father hires me to work on a job site, it's usually digging a trench on a hot summer day. I know I'm not exceptional at it, but it's something I enjoy. I wish I could do it more often.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - mcdeeboy52 - May. 05, 2011

Best stuff I do

1. Beyblade
2.Soccer
3.Swimming
4.Making Friends
5.Atheletic
6.Smart
7.Funny

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - DarknessBlader - May. 05, 2011

I dont know if this is a talent but im and AWESOME runner!

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Sasukia - May. 05, 2011

I do things like sing, I started about when i was 6. I always though i sucked but intell i joined a pop band called Politicalrevolution, Which ended and now i just sing.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - KidTala - Sep. 03, 2011

I play the pianos well and I do music producing. Physically, I do football/soccer. I was scouted for Tottenham Football Club but I didn't get through the trials unfortunately. But I will keep trying until I become professional.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 03, 2011

Just for fun, I Like to beatbox.

I don't know if I'm good or not, since I basically just taught myself and tried to replicate things I would hear here or there.

My parents get annoyed.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - njrk97 - Sep. 03, 2011

i not sure if this is a talent but i seem to be able to memorise instruction in instruction manuals by only reading them once like with my transformer I can glimpse at the instruction and know how to transform it after forever

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - .:J:. - Sep. 03, 2011

i'm the best goalie in my league, does that count? i've missed:

20 goals altogether since i joined a year ago, and alot is up to bad defending from defenders, i've even got a medal for it.

I can sleep days on end

i can hold my breathe for 3-4 mins.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Synth - Sep. 03, 2011

I have this wierd talent of GFX and i can breathe im water for 5 mins.

My friend can burp on command. I told him to make a play called "Burpaholic" XD

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - .:J:. - Sep. 03, 2011

you can breathe in water?

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - NoodooSoup - Sep. 03, 2011

I can remember names upon hearing them Tongue_out So people who I've just met can ask my name, but I'll already know theirs.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - LionheartSM - Sep. 03, 2011

I can play the drums Grin If only I had a band to play with though Tired

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - brazman - Sep. 03, 2011

i play bass im kinda off a guitar nerd/bc rich fan im a gamer halo fan, cosplay and dj/dj scratching [ dmc] i am in a band but only if we stoped doing covers that would be nice Tongue_out

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - njrk97 - Sep. 04, 2011

(May. 05, 2011  12:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I really love digging. When my father hires me to work on a job site, it's usually digging a trench on a hot summer day. I know I'm not exceptional at it, but it's something I enjoy. I wish I could do it more often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7EAdPUqvQ this is the song for you

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Raigeko13 - Sep. 04, 2011

I can burp at any given time, anywhere. Confused I can control my burps lol

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Sparta - Sep. 07, 2011

Random talents/hobbies? For hobbys: Writing, writing, writing...did I mention writing? Also, yo-yo-ing, flying RC helicopters (I have the MCX), and anime.

And random talents: I can fly the RC helicopter from the basement coffee table to the upstairs table without crashing...and with my hands behind my back (holding the controller, of course). It took a lot of practice and spare parts, lemme tell you. I can also do some pretty rad stuff on a trampoline, my rubiks time is 1:47 (But I'm waaaaaay out of practice), I built a model lego gun that took 3 months to make-I used al black pieces and had a real trigger that shot, a sight, and one of those things that you push forwards then back and reloads the gun (It was soooooo fragile), but my brother broke it by accident; and I can do expert on Zephyr on DDR3.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Raigeko13 - Sep. 07, 2011

Dude, I've always wanted to learn how to Yo-Yo! It looks awesome, lol.

(Sep. 07, 2011  2:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Dude, I've always wanted to learn how to Yo-Yo! It looks awesome, lol.

You have to get a good yo-yo (I like the raider), and you have to lubricate it so you get good hang time. Then you just learn the tricks XD!

It's really fun, and is a great pastime/hobby.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - KidTala - Sep. 07, 2011

Aah. I've always wanted to learn the doggy trick. I am not sure what it is called, but I've heard that it's called 'Walk the dog' or whatever..?

Yeah, walk the dog. You just throw the yo-yo hard straight down, make sure it hits the ground, and watch as it moves forwards. When you're done, you pull it back up.

To avoid SPAMMING, let's take this to the Yoyo thread.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Manicben - Sep. 07, 2011

Erm, I build lego stuff (tanks, guns, stuff...)
I also can solve the rubiks cube in 45 seconds (best time).
Thats it for now... (Did I mention I read books really fast? Not really a talent though)

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Mickey - Sep. 11, 2011

Well, I think I'm a really good chef and baker! I like to go to Korean BBQ Grills just to make my food and eat it! I think I might be a good piano player because when I randomly play with the buttons, it sounds really amazing.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - NoodooSoup - Sep. 11, 2011

Randomly pressing buttons =/= Playing the piano

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you do have to play a certain way for it to be considered good.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - Mickey - Sep. 11, 2011

No, like it's more of a freestyle then pressing the buttons.

RE: Random Talents/Hobbies - NoodooSoup - Sep. 13, 2011

Woot, more discovered random talents of mine Joyful_3

I can connect pretty much any two topics. I make connections well, which does contribute to the essays that I have to write. Compare two topics? No problem. Pick a song that relates to the book? I can pick any song and it'll make sense. Pretty handy Tongue_out