World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-29-October-9-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Apollo17 - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  9:11 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: And here people thought “Hyuga was going to have corrupted resonance”. Please. If Hyuga has to win against valt for some reason, please for the love of god get destroyed by lane. I’m getting tired of his lucky wins.

You say that like all he's doing is winning. Considering the one on one matches, he only beat Sisco and Drum. He beat Sisco after doing days of training and practicing and he beat Drum after activating some of his resonance. Both of these wins are justified. He has yet to beat anyone else. He has lost to Free three times (once with Hikaru and twice on his own), and lost to Lui once (with Hikaru) and was interrupted by Lane during his second match. He's never beaten Valt nor Aiga nor Shu nor Free nor Rantaro nor Lui nor Lane. I am confused on where you are seeing all these wins from Hyuga.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Edjelson Semedo - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  9:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  9:11 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: E aqui as pessoas pensaram “Hyuga teria ressonância corrompida”. Por favor. Se Hyuga tiver que vencer valt por algum motivo, por favor, pelo amor de Deus, seja destruído pela pista. Estou ficando cansado de suas vitórias de sorte.

Você diz isso como se tudo o que ele estivesse fazendo fosse vencer. Considerando as lutas um contra um, ele só venceu Sisco e Drum. Ele venceu Sisco depois de fazer dias de treinamento e prática e venceu Drum depois de ativar um pouco de sua ressonância. Ambas as vitórias são justificadas. Ele ainda não venceu ninguém. Ele perdeu para o Free três vezes (uma vez com Hikaru e duas vezes sozinho), e perdeu para Lui uma vez (com Hikaru) e foi interrompido por Lane durante sua segunda partida. Ele nunca venceu Valt, Aiga, Shu, Free, Rantaro, Lui, Lane. Estou confuso sobre onde você está vendo todas essas vitórias de Hyuga.

we cannot forget that he won 4 legends at the Legend festival

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Phengpegasus - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  9:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  9:11 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: And here people thought “Hyuga was going to have corrupted resonance”. Please. If Hyuga has to win against valt for some reason, please for the love of god get destroyed by lane. I’m getting tired of his lucky wins.

You say that like all he's doing is winning. Considering the one on one matches, he only beat Sisco and Drum. He beat Sisco after doing days of training and practicing and he beat Drum after activating some of his resonance. Both of these wins are justified. He has yet to beat anyone else. He has lost to Free three times (once with Hikaru and twice on his own), and lost to Lui once (with Hikaru) and was interrupted by Lane during his second match. He's never beaten Valt nor Aiga nor Shu nor Free nor Rantaro nor Lui nor Lane. I am confused on where you are seeing all these wins from Hyuga.

I am confused with what you are seeing. Most likely your Hyuga favoritism is blinding you. That’s probably why you have a Hyuga pfp anyways I assume. You can’t deny that Hyuga has won plenty of times against these legend bladers. Did you not see episode 22? Take that for an example. You even watched episode 27, along with that episode where he managed to burst dragon the first time.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Apollo17 - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  11:27 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  9:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: You say that like all he's doing is winning. Considering the one on one matches, he only beat Sisco and Drum. He beat Sisco after doing days of training and practicing and he beat Drum after activating some of his resonance. Both of these wins are justified. He has yet to beat anyone else. He has lost to Free three times (once with Hikaru and twice on his own), and lost to Lui once (with Hikaru) and was interrupted by Lane during his second match. He's never beaten Valt nor Aiga nor Shu nor Free nor Rantaro nor Lui nor Lane. I am confused on where you are seeing all these wins from Hyuga.

I am confused with what you are seeing. Most likely your Hyuga favoritism is blinding you. That’s probably why you have a Hyuga pfp anyways I assume. You can’t deny that Hyuga has won plenty of times against these legend bladers. Did you not see episode 22? Take that for an example. You even watched episode 27, along with that episode where he managed to burst dragon the first time.

I see where you are coming from, but if you read my comment well, you would see that I was talking about the 1 on 1 matches. Tag team matches and battle royales don't really count here mainly because of the large number of bladers. If 4 or 5 people are in the stadium you can't really assess anyone's skills. Let's not forget, during episode 22 (the group b battle royale) Valt and Rantaro hit each other, and Free and Aiga hit each other (sure Free did a spin steal tactic, but that doesn't mean his bey doesn't take a bit of damage from the hit). Nobody tapped Hyperion at the end, giving him just enough of an advantage to survive.
Now let me recount the times he won: against the kiyamas (with Hikaru), against Sisco (then lost), against Drum (then lost), in the Group B battle royale (where he had an advantage), and against Free and Lui (with Valt in episode 27). What is that, 5 times? You're telling me 5 TIMES is too much? Count how many times Aiga has won against bladers stronger than him or Valt or even Dante? If you ask me 5 wins (INCLUDING THE TAG BATTLES) is not enough, but considering he's going up against legends, it's fine. You can't expect the protagonist to lose all the time no matter his/her opponent. By the way, I'm not really a Hyuga fan, I just like the animation so I put it as my profile picture.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  11:27 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  9:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: You say that like all he's doing is winning. Considering the one on one matches, he only beat Sisco and Drum. He beat Sisco after doing days of training and practicing and he beat Drum after activating some of his resonance. Both of these wins are justified. He has yet to beat anyone else. He has lost to Free three times (once with Hikaru and twice on his own), and lost to Lui once (with Hikaru) and was interrupted by Lane during his second match. He's never beaten Valt nor Aiga nor Shu nor Free nor Rantaro nor Lui nor Lane. I am confused on where you are seeing all these wins from Hyuga.

It might be best for you to just stick to seasons you like. This one is obviously not sitting well with you. Depending on how these next few episodes turn out I may end up doing the same thing.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - God Dragruler - Sep. 27, 2020

lol I like how sisco and drum is use to try to say hyuga is strong although sisco only lost cause he got cocky which he proves the next episode as he quickly took out hyuga and as for drum hyuga clearly got lucky against him as well hyuga couldn't even do anything next round in the same episode drum keep destroying hyuga over and over again to the point he flex on him by activating tempest gimmick which he wasn't using before the last round, drum is at his full strength when tempest gimmick activate. all hyuga wins are luck cause he quickly get destroyed after or it cause of outside help only manage to beat lui and free thx to valt sacrificed , they battle royal he once again got lucky cause conveniently brave hit glide while mirage hit Achilles to take out each other while Hyperion is out their chilling , so far hyuga hasn't proven his good at 1 vs 1

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Zeutron - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 27, 2020  1:45 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol I like how sisco and drum is use to try to say hyuga is strong although sisco only lost cause he got cocky which he proves the next episode as he quickly took out hyuga and as for drum hyuga clearly got lucky against him as well hyuga couldn't even do anything next round in the same episode drum keep destroying hyuga over and over again to the point he flex on him by activating tempest gimmick which  he wasn't using before the last round,    drum is at his full strength when tempest gimmick activate. all hyuga wins are luck cause he quickly get destroyed after or it cause of outside help only manage to beat lui and free thx to valt sacrificed , they battle royal he once again got lucky cause conveniently brave hit glide while mirage hit Achilles to take out each other while Hyperion is out their chilling  , so far hyuga hasn't proven his good at 1 vs 1
When Fafnir hit Achilles it actually absorbed its spin since it was spinning a lot slower but brave hitting glide was kinda luck since Rantaro would have inevitably won had that not happen but even then, Hyuga resonated and therefore won, it was very visible. As for the Lui and Free battle, Hyuga taking the win by luck is more opinionated than factual since Hyuga was clearly on par with the other bladers throughout the match and he won by using a joint strategy with Valt (you can totally see his flaming hair which just isn’t luck). I think Hyuga deserves some credit for his wins particularly the ones in the festival.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - God Dragruler - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 27, 2020  2:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  1:45 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol I like how sisco and drum is use to try to say hyuga is strong although sisco only lost cause he got cocky which he proves the next episode as he quickly took out hyuga and as for drum hyuga clearly got lucky against him as well hyuga couldn't even do anything next round in the same episode drum keep destroying hyuga over and over again to the point he flex on him by activating tempest gimmick which  he wasn't using before the last round,    drum is at his full strength when tempest gimmick activate. all hyuga wins are luck cause he quickly get destroyed after or it cause of outside help only manage to beat lui and free thx to valt sacrificed , they battle royal he once again got lucky cause conveniently brave hit glide while mirage hit Achilles to take out each other while Hyperion is out their chilling  , so far hyuga hasn't proven his good at 1 vs 1
When Fafnir hit Achilles it actually absorbed its spin since it was spinning a lot slower but brave hitting glide was kinda luck since Rantaro would have inevitably won had that not happen but even then, Hyuga resonated and therefore won, it was very visible. As for the Lui and Free battle, Hyuga taking the win by luck is more opinionated than factual since Hyuga was clearly on par with the other bladers throughout the match and he won by using a joint strategy with Valt (you can totally see his flaming hair which just isn’t luck). I think Hyuga deserves some credit for his wins particularly the ones in the festival.

You misunderstood how I use luck their never said hyuga isn't strong nor does he not deserve the credits but their other factor's in why he has reach this far   . like said 1 vs 1 hyuga is just good all those example you give or not by himself . You give the example on what I mean all of those wins are either in a battle royal which everyone can go after everyone and the other is a tag match none are 1 vs 1 . Hyuga in the match vs lui and free got to be on par for brief moment cause he has a great tag partner which is valt who even give him encouragement to believe in himself he has someone who can back him up and help him Im the match . Even the battle royal like i said none of the beys are in Hyperion direction to make lose spin the win is still result of a full out battle royal where everyone receive impacts which weaken them and as you say he resonate but the that doesnt mean that the other beys were conveniently on each other while Hyperion was left alone it had the bit of stamina plus the resonance which give more extra bit of LAD to win, we can't confidently say he would do the same an a 1 vs 1 at all. Honestly now I see why the festival is team battles instead of 1 vs 1 like God they brothers would've been eliminated earlier but by having those kind of match and rules you can qualify and their going to grow with the legends cause it's 90% team battle until the semi finals

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 27, 2020  2:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

I think the point he was making was that Hyuga wouldn't have been able to take out Lui and Free had it not been for Valt giving him that boost.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Zeutron - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 27, 2020  2:36 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  2:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote: When Fafnir hit Achilles it actually absorbed its spin since it was spinning a lot slower but brave hitting glide was kinda luck since Rantaro would have inevitably won had that not happen but even then, Hyuga resonated and therefore won, it was very visible. As for the Lui and Free battle, Hyuga taking the win by luck is more opinionated than factual since Hyuga was clearly on par with the other bladers throughout the match and he won by using a joint strategy with Valt (you can totally see his flaming hair which just isn’t luck). I think Hyuga deserves some credit for his wins particularly the ones in the festival.

I think the point he was making was that Hyuga wouldn't have been able to take out Lui and Free had it not been for Valt giving him that boost.
Oh yeah definitely not on his own mb.

In either event he certainly isn't equipped to take down Valt.

I would personally prefer aiga vs valt but I dont see aiga winning his match lane/lean. It should be either valt vs aiga or valt vs lane for the final And hopefully lane loses we already know his Losing to shu so giving 2 loss an 1 vs 1 would giving him good character growth.

(Sep. 27, 2020  5:39 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I would personally prefer aiga vs valt but I dont see aiga winning his match lane/lean.  It should be either valt vs aiga or valt vs lane for the final And hopefully lane loses we already know his Losing to shu so giving 2 loss an 1 vs 1 would giving him good character growth.

I absolutely agree.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - ValtKurenai2020 - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 27, 2020  5:39 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I would personally prefer aiga vs valt but I dont see aiga winning his match lane/lean.  It should be either valt vs aiga or valt vs lane for the final And hopefully lane loses we already know his Losing to shu so giving 2 loss an 1 vs 1 would giving him good character growth.

Plot Twist:- Aiga will beat Lean and will go to the finals.
Though I don't see this happening but It would be awsome if the anime catches us with surprise by making Aiga Win.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - g2_ - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 27, 2020  6:46 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:

Plot Twist:- Aiga will beat Lean and will go to the finals.
Though I don't see this happening but It would be awsome if the anime catches us with surprise by making Aiga Win.
That wouldn't make sense. Lane needs to get his revenge, if he loses again, he wouldn't be as intimidating.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Edjelson Semedo - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 27, 2020  9:44 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  6:46 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Reviravolta na trama: - Aiga vencerá Lean e irá para a final.
Embora eu não veja isso acontecendo, mas seria incrível se o anime nos pegasse de surpresa fazendo Aiga Win.
Isso não faria sentido. Lane precisa se vingar, se ele perder novamente, ele não seria tão intimidante.

well if Lean lost again then he would not forgive for losing against the same opponent twice then he would probably evolve

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 27, 2020  1:30 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  9:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Isso não faria sentido. Lane precisa se vingar, se ele perder novamente, ele não seria tão intimidante.

well if Lean lost again then he would not forgive for losing against the same opponent twice then he would probably evolve

I still think Lean has a high chance of beating Aiga. Valt VS Hyuga is still a 60/40 for me.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Sep. 28, 2020

I really hope they don't something foolish.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Sep. 28, 2020

There are ways for Hyuga to reasonably defeat Valt.

1. Spin finish. Simple, but it works.

2. Over Finish.....in some ways. In the manga Valtyrek’s power blasted Hyperion high up in the air. This gave Hyperion the chance to do a dive bomb attack. This gives him a reasonable ring out. I mean Hyperion also fell out of the stadium, but  forget that part. The stadium should be big enough for it to stay in the stadium in the anime.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Sep. 28, 2020

(Sep. 28, 2020  1:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There are ways for Hyuga to reasonably defeat Valt.

2. Over Finish.....in some ways. In the manga Valtyrek’s power blasted Hyperion high up in the air. This gave Hyperion the chance to do a dive bomb attack. This gives him a reasonable ring out. I mean Hyperion also fell out of the stadium, but  forget that part. The stadium should be big enough for it to stay in the stadium in the anime.

Hyuga isn't anywhere near Valt's level. Beating him period is ridiculous.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Sep. 28, 2020

(Sep. 28, 2020  1:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: There are ways for Hyuga to reasonably defeat Valt.

Hyuga isn't anywhere near Valt's level. Beating him period is ridiculous.
Beating anyone is possible with the right strategy, and I’ve already shown 2 legit ways to win.

(Sep. 28, 2020  2:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  1:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hyuga isn't anywhere near Valt's level. Beating him period is ridiculous.
Beating anyone is possible with the right strategy, and I’ve already shown 2 legit ways to win.

If it happens at this stage, then the season has gone off the rails. Especially considering one of the examples you used didn't succeed when Hyuga tried it in the manga.

(Sep. 28, 2020  2:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beating anyone is possible with the right strategy, and I’ve already shown 2 legit ways to win.

If it happens at this stage, then the season has gone off the rails. Especially considering one of the examples you used didn't succeed when Hyuga tried it in the manga.

I didn’t work cause the stadium wasn’t big enough so Hyperion could also land in it. That was a basic stadium. In the anime, we have the Storm Stadium. That has more than enough space for Hyperion to land a dive bomb attack, and land on the side.

(Sep. 28, 2020  2:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If it happens at this stage, then the season has gone off the rails. Especially considering one of the examples you used didn't succeed when Hyuga tried it in the manga.

I didn’t work cause the stadium wasn’t big enough so Hyperion could also land in it. That was a basic stadium. In the anime, we have the Storm Stadium. That has more than enough space for Hyperion to land a dive bomb attack, and land on the side.

Was that the reason given in the manga or your conclusion? In addition, if your making the statement that Hyuga can't defeat a serious Aiger why would he be able to defeat Valt?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Sep. 28, 2020

If I may add to the conversation. Hyuga could win if he somehow manages to get the force that he got from getting hit by Valkyrie’s bound attack in the previous episode. Otherwise Hyuga loses.