World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 (/Thread-B-158-Random-Booster-Vol-19)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - lilphilyb - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  12:01 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  9:51 AM)marutti Wrote: from HK
https://imgur.com/gallery/HbfC8iP

Hmm I think I will pick this one out because i need knockout odin

Wow, $80?!

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - BuilderROB - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  10:23 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:08 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Aww man, I can’t see the photos...

Burn Phoenix.Y.Wd (Normal Color) Gran Dragon.α'L.Fl轟(Gold)
Rock Dragon.5.Jl'双(Gold)
Poison Hydra.8'α.F'幻(Gold)
Knockout Odin.12.Op'天(Gold)
Bushin Ashura.13.αn閃(Gold)
Cho Z Valkyrie.3.Gr (Gold)
Shining Amaterios.0.Ds' (Red)

These beys look great! Almost an entire set of gold turbo parts! I know some people dislike some of those but I like them! I like the new access to destroy’, and a few other rare parts. Admittedly, some of these parts are not very good and those are a bit of a disappointment, especially the ones that come with the dragon chip, as we definitely didn’t need more of those. Also, rock dragon has Jaggy’, not Jolt’ marutti .

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - originalzankye - Feb. 04, 2020

Yell is a really wacky disk I didn't think they would've used it for Phoenix lol

As a full set of a random booster I like it over the Driger Fang as last year.

At least we're getting new Dash drivers, kinda funny how much they spammed Operate and finally gave it a Dash version of.

Destroy' is also very much welcome! Haven't seen that since Regulus for an RB aside from other limited releases

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - Ganjulus.34M.L - Feb. 04, 2020

I am REALLY excited for the Gold Cho-Z Valkyrie Layer. I've been trying to land one since Takara-Tomy had it up for lottery last year with the Gold Version Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev.

Too bad it won't have that gold Zenith Disc and red/black Evolution Driver. Unhappy

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - JoMario67 - Feb. 04, 2020

A golden Gen weight is awesome, since the red Gen weight on the Gold Dread Bahamut didn't match, so I'm excited for that. Personally like the random booster. For people doing the tournament on its release day, then I think the Shining Amaterios or Cho-Z Valkyrie combos would be the most competitive.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - BreakerDS - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  12:45 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Wow, $80?!

$79 HKD is roughly $10 so they're normally priced

I love that they have Destroy', Jaggy' and Fusion' in this set.  It's finally time for Operate' lolololol.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - #Fafnir - Feb. 04, 2020

Am I the only one hyped for Operate'?

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - BuilderROB - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  5:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Am I the only one hyped for Operate'?

Maybe. It’s a new ‘ driver but not a good one, compared to something like jaggy’ which could have use in BSC.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - #Fafnir - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  5:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  5:01 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Am I the only one hyped for Operate'?

Maybe. It’s a new ‘ driver but not a good one, compared to something like jaggy’ which could have use in BSC.

Yeah. This is probably going to be the random booster I buy a full set of.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - ReekoBlader - Feb. 04, 2020

Wellp, I’m get my money sacrifice ready... cuz I’m fasho buying the full set... again

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - MagikHorse - Feb. 04, 2020

I joked once that Jaggy' would see a release before I ever got a TT Jaggy driver. Unfortunately I bought up Random Boosters 2-5 so it didn't come to pass, but it's still nice to see it finally get a release. Will probably wind up banned in Classic, because this is a lot closer to Accel' than αssault' is and that got banned already.

I love how Knockout Odin turned out. It looks wonderful in gold, though as far as a true "stock combo"... it really falls short, as does Poison Hydra's combo. Neither really fits the layer base very well, and Gen is all too redundant on Poison despite looking really nice in that honeyed yellow.

I love how they scattered all the parts for stock Shining αmaterios all over in this booster, with the layer in one combo, αero' on Grand Dragon, αngle on Poison Hydra, and αnchor on Bushin Hydra. If only I hadn't spent a ton of moolah getting it already.

Two Dragon chips is disgustingly bad though. At least give us a Dragon II or something!

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - ReekoBlader - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  8:17 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I joked once that Jaggy' would see a release before I ever got a TT Jaggy driver. Unfortunately I bought up Random Boosters 2-5 so it didn't come to pass, but it's still nice to see it finally get a release. Will probably wind up banned in Classic, because this is a lot closer to Accel' than αssault' is and that got banned already.

I love how Knockout Odin turned out. It looks wonderful in gold, though as far as a true "stock combo"... it really falls short, as does Poison Phoenix's combo. Neither really fits the layer base very well, and Gen is all too redundant on Poison despite looking really nice in that honeyed yellow.

I love how they scattered all the parts for stock Shining αmaterios all over in this booster, with the layer in one combo, αero' on Grand Dragon, αngle on Poison Hydra, and αnchor on Bushin Hydra. If only I hadn't spent a ton of moolah getting it already.

Two Dragon chips is disgustingly bad though. At least give us a Dragon II or something!

You bought the original shining amaterios?!
Ouch! All that money spent for a bey you’ll get later on... that’s one of the reasons why I haven’t bought the Goku weight... cuz I’m scared that as soon as I buy it, it’ll be released for a fraction of the cost...
Then again, I’m super surprised they did this.

Oh and I think you meant “poison Hydra” not poison Phoenix... right?

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - NAP - Feb. 04, 2020

(Jan. 21, 2020  9:50 PM)NAP Wrote: AMATERIOS?

ANCHOR REPRINT PLEASEEEEE

Doing my happy dance

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - CitrusNinja3 - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  8:46 PM)NAP Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2020  9:50 PM)NAP Wrote: AMATERIOS?

ANCHOR REPRINT PLEASEEEEE

Doing my happy dance

It's interesting how they're including Shining αmaterios's full combo, but all the parts are on different Beys.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - MagikHorse - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  8:24 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: You bought the original shining amaterios?!
Ouch! All that money spent for a bey you’ll get later on... that’s one of the reasons why I haven’t bought the Goku weight... cuz I’m scared that as soon as I buy it, it’ll be released for a fraction of the cost...

Yes, and also yes (and fixed). Personally I think Shadow αmaterios needs the remake more than Shining does, but what you gonna do?

I'm gonna love it more of αngle is gold and αnchor is red with gold rubber. Just invert the color scheme for true perfection.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - Dodgest - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  8:24 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  8:17 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I joked once that Jaggy' would see a release before I ever got a TT Jaggy driver. Unfortunately I bought up Random Boosters 2-5 so it didn't come to pass, but it's still nice to see it finally get a release. Will probably wind up banned in Classic, because this is a lot closer to Accel' than αssault' is and that got banned already.

I love how Knockout Odin turned out. It looks wonderful in gold, though as far as a true "stock combo"... it really falls short, as does Poison Phoenix's combo. Neither really fits the layer base very well, and Gen is all too redundant on Poison despite looking really nice in that honeyed yellow.

You bought the original shining amaterios?!

Technically the shining bey will never be gotten by anyone unless they pay $$$. The one in this random booster is the exact same recolor from the WFH G event (depending on if they have any small differences). Even though we get the regular shining parts (even though the disk is silver) you can make a great combo. Idk if that P.H & K.O have real stock combos. They could be relased later on as part of some triple booster set or something. 

I got 2 more sting disks & charge drivers & 3 gold weights for the other 2 dragons & the poison base. Then by mid March I'll have 3 all gold dragons & a P.H. with 3 gold parts. That gold rubber weight is niice. Since every bey is a gold turbo, will there be a gold version of the MFB bey or not (if not then good). These beys are good for collectors (unless you buy 2 of each.)

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - CitrusNinja3 - Feb. 04, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  11:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  8:24 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: You bought the original shining amaterios?!

Yes, and also yes (and fixed). Personally I think Shadow αmaterios needs the remake more than Shining does, but what you gonna do?

I'm gonna love it more of αngle is gold and αnchor is red with gold rubber. Just invert the color scheme for true perfection.

Too bad αero' is looking like it's unpainted, since a complete red and gold Shining αmaterios Burning Version would've looked amazing.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - MagikHorse - Feb. 05, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  10:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's interesting how they're including Shining αmaterios's full combo, but all the parts are on different Beys.

Yeah, some of those older harder to get parts have become more common, with stuff like Ωuter and Ωcta in more recent sets as well as αssault'.

It's basically just leaving me wondering when βite will finally see another significant release.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - CitrusNinja3 - Feb. 05, 2020

(Feb. 05, 2020  12:30 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's interesting how they're including Shining αmaterios's full combo, but all the parts are on different Beys.

Yeah, some of those older harder to get parts have become more common, with stuff like Ωuter and Ωcta in more recent sets as well as αssault'.

It's basically just leaving me wondering when βite will finally see another significant release.

αssault' and Keep' believe me to think that βite' will happen, so here's to that.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - AirKingNeo - Feb. 05, 2020

(Feb. 04, 2020  10:23 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  10:08 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Aww man, I can’t see the photos...

Burn Phoenix.Y.Wd (Normal Color) Gran Dragon.α'L.Fl轟(Gold)
Rock Dragon.5.Jl'双(Gold)
Poison Hydra.8'α.F'幻(Gold)
Knockout Odin.12.Op'天(Gold)
Bushin Ashura.13.αn閃(Gold)
Cho Z Valkyrie.3.Gr (Gold)
Shining Amaterios.0.Ds' (Red)

It's J' (Jaggy') not Jl' (Jolt').

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - MagikHorse - Feb. 05, 2020

(Feb. 05, 2020  1:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  12:30 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Yeah, some of those older harder to get parts have become more common, with stuff like Ωuter and Ωcta in more recent sets as well as αssault'.

αssault' and Keep' believe me to think that βite' will happen, so here's to that.

Keep' more than αssault'.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - WayoftheBey - Feb. 05, 2020

Is there a chance they will put a piece from season 5 in this RB kinda like how In RB Vol 14 we had the Zan weight?

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - BuilderROB - Feb. 05, 2020

(Feb. 05, 2020  8:44 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Is there a chance they will put a piece from season 5 in this RB kinda like how In RB Vol 14 we had the Zan weight?

After seeing the sneak peek of the new series, it seems Naked Spriggan was kind of that thing. It is unknown for this one though.

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - TrainiacJ - Feb. 10, 2020

I'm surprised nobody has uploaded these here already, but the official png images for the new Dash Drivers and all the pulls (except Burn Phoenix fsr) have been out for a while now.

Speaking of Burn Phoenix though, I wonder if the reason they decided to give it a light disc like Yell is because they're including another teaser part for the next season with it? Kinda like how Driger F came with Zan to tease GT. Since they don't want there to be an obvious weight difference in the pulls, the only part they could really change to keep the weights between all the pulls consistent was the Disc. Then again, most of these pulls are using super light discs like 12, 13, and Aero Dash, so maybe using Yell was a choice made to keep the weight more on par with the rest of the lineup? Idk, but there's only two weeks until this releases so it's not like this will be a mystery for long haha

RE: B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - YggdrasilWyvern - Feb. 10, 2020

I really like those dash drivers. A good new color for Op'. is cool. We didn't really have much color variation until the orange Op from this last RBV.