World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. (/Thread-Elemental-Warriors-Beyblade-Elemental-Force)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - fireblaze1 - Jun. 22, 2024

Hey Fellow, I have a idea for the design features for the BB (Blade Base) / B.E.B (Blade Element Base), Fire Changer Base of Dranzer Flame Spiral give the High and Low mode ability on BB with the Right SG (Triple Fire Change Ver) by using the changing bottom portion in the tornado ridges similar to the Spiral Change BB as an add-on clip like the Xtend+ Clip for Z Achilles along with a triple tip mode change feature similar to the Right SG Triple Change Vers.

Here are some example for these modes:
  • High Sharp / Low Sharp
  • High Semi Flat / Low Semi Flat
  • High Flat / Low Flat

Hope you guys, like this idea that I give to Ghostmaster Presents (Wyatt Young)?

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - fireblaze1 - Jun. 30, 2024

Here what Ghostmaster say about this idea for Dranzer Flame Spiral's B.E.B (Blade Elemental Base), Fire Changer Base & other Elemental Force Series Beys - he plan on revamping Driger Spark and Sickle Salama Blaze and will make Dragoon Cyclone, Thunderlion and Twin Amphil Dracor hopefully soon too. He still need to finish the remake for the official Dragoon Storm (DG S) attack ring, Also like the idea for the fire changer base and think he can do it like that.

I don't know about if he do Bison Charger, Uni Pegasus, & Dragoon Wind Attack in all three versions plus Origin Dragoon.

Also DesignPlastik (3odizyan) on Etsy.com is working on his work version on Dranzer Flame Spiral in Turkyie, so it going to be going to see.

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - fireblaze1 - Jul. 02, 2024

Here are the things that I have thought up for good new Beyblade design ideas:

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - fireblaze1 - Jul. 03, 2024

Hey Guys, Here are a couple of my latest videos on YouTube, on the two Beys that I order from Turkyie: Dragoon Fantom Storm & Draciel Aqua Fortress made DesignPlastik (3odizyan):

Hand Spinning contest in Hugs Cafe

'

Elemental Force Series Beyblade collection added up by two

I even ask Nizuma Blader to do a review with my Elemental Force Series, but he said that didn't got a budget for order, but he will save it for future video of his.

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - fireblaze1 - Jul. 07, 2024

These are new Elemental Force Bey's evolutions ideas:
  • Boulder Bison Rock Crusher - a evolution of Boulder Bison, which is a combination of both Trystar & Rock Bison's design into one  with a free spinning sub E.A.R (Elemental Attack Ring).

• Thunder Lion's new model - an evolution of Thunder Lion, that is a merged design from both Galeon 2 and Shelter Regulus, which give it a good balance along with a expand shift B.E.B (Blade Element Base).

• Lynxic's new model - an evolution of Lynxic, a design that based on both Galux & Beat Lynx that have a couple pair of blades for attack and defense in battle with a wide sharp tip.

• Gal Bear's new model - an evolution of Gal Bear, based on both Galzzly and Rock Orso will give a strong attack type design along with a ball flat tip that have good stamina.

When I make these designs, they'll be a good & cool to see the bey blueprints on papers.

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - fireblaze1 - Jul. 19, 2024

Here what Ghostmaster (Wyatt Young) said, he will most likely be revamping Driger Spark and Sickle Salama Blaze and then move on to others on this list. Maybe Thunder Lion Black Lightning followed by Twin Amphil Dracor & other more.

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - fireblaze1 - Aug. 11, 2024

Here are the forty first chapter of the series, Chapter 41: Japanese and Chinese Practice Battles

On a mostly cloudy / sunny day in Centre Moscow, Rus. At the hotel, Art Moscow in the room with the Elemental Bladers are staying in, Ethan was in the far extra wide king sized bed sleeping, but it looked like a bad nightmare. Inside Ethan's dreamscape, he dreamt of Blox being taken away as he pulled out his hand to Ethan & said it in fear, "Please . . . please help me!" while he was paralyzed it in fright. While the big door closed shut with a big smash that caused Ethan to wake up with some sweats on his head. When he sat up & wiped off the sweat on his forehead, he heard a voice from left as he turned his head to that direction to see Drew in the bed by Ethan's, "Okay . . . Ethan, did you have a crazy nightmare, I bet it was really bad for you to sweat bullets that much?" "Yeah . . . you could say that?" said Ethan as he got off the bed. Then a few hours later, Mania enters the (Elemental Bladers)' room to see that Ethan has left the room including his bey gears.

At the hotel's cafeteria, TJ, Steve, Raven, Shelby, Angel, Apriell, Ichigo, Ginelle, Bella, Hick, Popper, and Caralana were having breakfast at a table in the north east area of the room. TJ said, "Ah, these batter breakfast foods of Rus, taste so good!" as he ate a combination of pancake, waffle, & french toast as one (Pan Waffle Toast). Raven said, "TJ . . . I can't believe you ate that breakfast combination object into your mouth?" "Yeah . . . ?" said both Steve and Shelby in unison. TJ said, "Come on guys, it's no biggie beside we can like something new for sometimes, Excuse me . . . I'm going for 2nd & 3rd!" as he headed for the breakfast buffet line to get more. Then the others walk by their friend's table except Ethan. Drew said, "Morning, you guys." "Morning." said the eight kids. Angelia said, "Looks like a nice day in this city." "Yep." said Lenore. Katie says it to Raven, "Hey . . . is TJ getting more breakfast, Raven?" "Yeah, after he ate a combination of a pancake/ waffle/ French toast in one." as TJ got back with a plate of three scrambled eggs, sausage patties, cheese, & bacon breakfast sandwiches, a side of four hash browns, a cup of apple juice, and a plate that had three cinnamon rolls, & chocolate glazed donuts.

Katie said it as she saw it on her friend's plate, "I was right." "What, it's so good." said TJ. Mania looks around for some reason, then asks a question to the group, "Hey did any of you guys see Ethan?" "No . . ." said Raven, Shelby, and Steve in unison. Katie said, "Me either . . ." "When Steve and I woke up before him, he was having a scary nightmare with lots of sweat." said Drew. TJ said, "So, where do you think he is now?" "Maybe he went outside to see the site, he said that he was going to get some fresh air on a walk." said Steve. Mania thinks on it, then heads back to her group's room to get her coat to find Ethan.

Shelby said it to Katie, Drew, Angelia, & Lenore as they almost walked out of the mess hall, "Hey, where are you guys going?" "Oh, Lenore and I are going to see some amazing sights in Moscow." said Katie. Drew said, "Both me & Angelia will be at the park square of Moscow for some beyblading fun." as they headed outside. Shelby said, "Wait, at the park square?" "Yep, the park and square area of Moscow & Rus are popular even for beyblading." said Raven. Steve said, "Nice . . ." "Whoa . . ." said Ichigo, Hick, Bella, and Ginelle in unison. Angel said, "That's cool." as the little apple cinder blonde haired infant girl said it to agree with her, "(Yea x4)!" "Totally awesome cool, I gotta ask if I can have some breakfast take out to go after my 3rd." After he takes his empty plate back to the buffet to get more. Raven said, "Uh . . . TJ really?" "(Giggles), well we'll get there to see cool Russian bey players at the square." said Ichigo.

Somewhere near ones of the riverly streams of the city, Ethan was sitting on a bench looking at the ripples in the river's water as he said, "Man, that image in my mind is too much frightful to get even as a nightmare, that place got a really bad horror feeling inside, but what is it?" as he pull his Dranzer Flare bey from his bey carrier case to look at it for some minutes until Ethan hear some splashes by two Rus kids throwing stones into water to see them, water skipping, then they waved to him, so he did the same thing to them before the kids went on their ways. At the southern east area of Centre Moscow, Katie and Lenore are looking at the sites of the city with Shelby's camera for some photos. Lenore said, "My, this place is pretty nice, Katie." "Yep, I like to get some Rus souvenirs for my family back home." said Katie as a little blackish blonde haired Russian girl fell down tripping fell down by her, she help the little one up on her feet, while the mother power walk to them & said, "Oh thanks, don't cry my little blini." "Mama . . ." said the little girl as they went on their way. Then suddenly a large bus with the Super All Star Breakerz's colors on it rolled by the side of a big building, so the two girls went there to see who was in the bus as the doors open up to see Professor Iris Gearson wearing a light indigo winter coat & a match pair of navy gray leather gloves until she saw both of them, then said, "(Gasps), Katie . . . Lenore . . . you girls." as the girls give the professor some big hugs for her sudden arrival.

Katie said, "I never thought to see you here in Moscow, Rus?" "Hey, is that the yellow light star girl of the U.S team?" said a familiar voice. Then another one said, "Whoa, fancy seeing you, girl." "How is it going, Katie?" said a third one as Lenore look inside the bus to see Michigan Danker, Stein Rusher, Eden Wheezes, Tackier Strongson, and even Emmy (Emory) Yoeler, all wearing their bey team winter coat jackets with each have of an image of their bit spirit's animal looks & beyblade top on the right side. Lenore said, "Wow, you guys too . . . what brought you to this place?" "Our group was invited by Mr. Bolivian to take part in an exhibition match in the championship before the Final." said Emmy. "Bolivian?" said Katie, confused. Lenore said, "Exhibition match?" "That it, you two, he is the one who organized an exhibition match before the final between the U.S and Rus Bey Teams." said Pr. Iris. During the same time at Novopushkinsky park square, Drew & Angelia walk through the area to lots of Rus Kids having some great and fun beybattles in many beystadiums. Drew said, "(Chuckles) Dang, check these kids out anywhere!" "Yeah, they're having some great good times." said Angelia. Suddenly they saw a huge crowd of people in the north east area of the park, so they decided to go see what was going on there. When they got through the crowds to the stadium, they saw a grayish red / dark maroon colored genesis bey be knocked out by a familiar hot pink lynx beyblade along with a voice, "Well . . . was that all you kids got in the battle?" which turn out to be Team White Tiger Zhang X wearing a woolen made cape & boots.

Kike Xian said, "Gosh, these bladers are just little push ups." "Maybe, but they sure have a good culture along with some nice stadiums." said Goa Yuan Li. then Rio Han Wang said, "Come on, let's go somewhere for some chews? Besides, are there no bey players that can't handle our team in the stadium?" before they thought to leave, Driger Thunder Fang was suddenly launched to surprisingly sneak attack Lynxic that shocked the crowds and White Tiger Zhang X as the beyblades go for the attack, Mao Mai said, "Lynxic go!" When they hit each other, the two tops flew out of the beystadium & returned back to their owners. Mao said, "Fancy seeing you two here. Hi Drew . . . Angelia, guess your group arrived here first for the championship?" "(Chuckle giggles)." said both Drew and Angelia smiling to their CN friends. On the streets, two big Rus cabs about the size of carriage for horses, inside the 1st one where TJ, Raven, Angel, Shelby, & Steven riding in, as Raven said, "Here, no right here, sir." "Do you know how to read this map in Russian?" said Angel. Steve said, "Maybe the driver can understand our English?" as the carriage sized cabs stop by the Novopushkinsky Square for the rest of the Elemental Bladers to drop off. When TJ got out first, he said it while looking at the Rus bey players in their beybattles, "Dang! Looking at these beyplayers, which ones like to take me on?" said TJ as the others followed him to the park square to see bey players having some great fun times in their battles. "Dang! Looking at these players, which ones like to take me on?" said TJ as the others follow him to the park square to see bey players having some great fun time in their battles. Shelby said, "Woo, check these guys out?" "Yeah!" said Angel. Bella, Hick, Gariga, Ichigo, & Apriell in her older sis' hands look around the park square.

Steve said to Raven, "This place has lots of people in it, right?" "Yep, the popular spot in Rus with the honor to host the Final of the World Championship by the B.B.S.T.A's choice." said Raven. Angel & Shelby said it in unison, "Cool!" "The park will have like a hundred thousand bey players here?" said Steve. TJ said, "Well, the more, the merrier. So who likes to face us as our prey?" as the group heard a voice from the left, which said, "How about these guys, TJ?" when the U.S team turns their heads to the left to see Katie and Lenore walking toward them with Pr. Iris & the JP Bey Team, Super All Star Breakerz. Shelby said, "Look, it's Katie and Lenore." "Plus Pr. Iris & the Super All Star Breakerz." said Raven as the JP team got close to the Elemental Bladers, Emmy said, "Hey Raven, I see your laptop has some new design logo on it, you know your brain can keep the info in it." "I got it and I even got some flash drives for the data of the world championship." said Raven. TJ said, "(Yeah x2) So what brings the JP team this place on the planet?" as Katie explained to him about the question.

After she finished, TJ, Angel, Steve, and Shelby said it in unison, "A-Ah . . . exhibition match." "Yep, a special exhibition tournament for some teams invited by Mr. Bolivian himself likes these guys." said Lenore. Bella said, "Really?" "Yes, and they ain't the only one that got invited?" said a voice from behind them. As the U.S team turned around to see their friends with CN Bey team. Hick said, "Woah, it Drew & Angelia . . ." "Including the CN team, White Tiger Zhang X." said Ichigo. When the CN group reached them, Rio Han said, "Well, hello U.S team." "Indeed, our group just recently hear that the Elemental Bladers have advanced to the World Championship's final." said Kike. Ginelle said, "Well that is good to hear?" "Wow your master let you guys take part of this from the Bei Claw Yang Bey School Temple?" said Steve. Katie said, "Really?" "Mmm-mmm, our mentor Chi Xian Lu allows us to think of a chance for us to learn other fighting and beyblading styles in this country." said Rio Han. Goa said, "Even letting us see the whole world through our travels." "Now these are the Super All Star Breakerz from Japan. And they're the White Tiger Zhang X from China." said Raven as he introduced the two teams to each other. "Now these are the Super All Star Breakerz from Japan & They're the White Tiger Zhang X from China." as both bey team leaders shaked hands and Rio Han said, "Hello there." "Ditto." said Michigan. Tackier said, "Huh, I even wonder if the CN team are very good bladers from that temple school of their?" "Mmm, well what you think, Emmy?" said Stein. Emmy (Emory) said, "There is little data on them in the CN tournament from Beijing, so I don't know really . . . maybe their ancient bey temple skills aren't very impressive through time?" which made Mao a little upset as she said it as an insult to the Bei Claw Yang Bey Temple's long ancient history, then she said, "What . . . oh, like to prove it to us?" "Huh?!" said Emory (Emmy) in confusion.

Mao said, "You said our bey temple skills are outdated or something through times . . . what about your techno gadget group?" which made Emmy (Emory) a little mad on the last part as Rio han said it to his teammate before things got worse, "Enough Mao, calm down . . ." which Mao give an upset pout look, while Emmy said, "Why I . . . at ya . . ." "Sorry about that, . . . you see, our friend, Emmy Yodeler is the one, who is in charge of the beybattle data analysis & stats of the championship." Mao made an insult about it as she said, "Well then, is that so . . . maybe she is not good enough to be a data analyser for her team as impressive?" "You done it now, cat girl!" said Emmy (Emory) as she angrily glared at Mao as she did the same to her. (Angry Growling). When Ichigo ran up to them with Apriell in her arms, she said to them, "Hold on, you two stop!" but it didn't work. As soon as both of them see the little apple baby in cute red/green/yellow winter clothes, they both stop as Apriell said, "Sdop, sdop! (Stop, stop!)" Then both Mao & Emmy (Emory) went up to the Barica sisters (specialty to Apriell in her big sister's arms). When they saw the cute little baby in that cuteness, Mao said, "Oh my gosh, she is so cute and cuddly in those clothes!" "This little apple tot is the sweetest baby I have ever seen!" said Emmy, but got mad at each other again, when they looked at each other's faces.

Raven went up to both female bey players to say, "Now girls, you two don't need to rally up on this." "He's right, the JP team, the Super All Star Breakerz, is a technical science team with a lot of hearts within them." said Gariga. Angelia said, "While the White Tiger Zhang X team of China is a special ancient battle style group with martial arts, it is seen as normal that they don't have a lot of data on them." Then TJ walked up to them & said, "Correct plus there is no need for that kind of fight, both teams are good in their own ways of beybattling." "Wow! that was good to say." said Katie as her friend went up to her to whisper something to her ear, "Honestly, I try to say something that won't cause things to get worse." suddenly two beys were launched, then spin around his feet, which turn out to be Needle TriScorpio and Swing Funk Monkey doing a figure eight in beyblade top version. TJ said it as he moved his feet very silly, "(Ahhhhh) What the heck?!" "Our team grow stronger, since you U.S Bladers last saw us." said Kike. Eden said, "Yep plus even more, little super star player, if you got some skills for some balance." as the groups laugh at TJ's very silly bey dance walking for 8 mins before both beyblades return to their owners. Michigan said, "(Giggles), you sucks a funny little guy, but you're right, there is no need for the teams to fight because of this silly talk." "Ditto on that, but I like to see how both groups handle in the beystadium . . . Maybe we should have a team beybattle practice for the tournament's special exhibition matches between the JP and CN Beyblade Teams?" said Rio Han. Professor Iris said, "I like the sound of that?" as Michigan looked at Rio Han with his own answer, "Look like we're going to have that practice beybattle." As TJ walked up between the two leaders then said, "Awesome, maybe you guys let our US team do the commentaries & referees?" "Sure." said both Rio Han and Michigan in unison.

Back at the riverbanks walkways, Mania was walking through the sidewalk looking for Ethan for 9 minutes, while she see some russian kids skipping stones on the water as she watch the stones skipping far and fast on the water until she saw Ethan sitting on a bench that is a little near to the water banks, so she run down to him, while Ethan still looking at his bey, he suddenly hear a voice on the right, "(Ethan x3), there you're, I was looking for you . . . (exhausted breathing) why did you leave without telling us?" "Sorry, but I need time to be alone on this feeling after what happened yesterday with Blox." said Ethan as Mania sat on the bench on the right. Mania said, "Mmm, well this be true, but I would like you to tell us about it, because I was worried that you were frightened in that building last night." "Yeah, but I can't shake this terrible feeling in my heart. Plus if we ever meet brother here, I don't know how to face him by myself?" said Ethan as he gripped his beyblade very tightly. Mania said it to him, while she put her right hand on his shoulder, "But you're not alone, Ethan . . . you got me, TJ, our friends, Mr. Rolando, Popper, Caralana, & including Dranzer too. Now how about we both go to the park that your friends are going to?" "Yeah . . . that would be nice to cheer me up." said Ethan, smiling a little as they headed to the Novopushkinsky Square. At the park, a very massive large crowd of of people gather around to see a epic team beybattle by the three beystadiums as the White Tiger Zhang X on the left and the Super All Star Breakerz on the right with the U.S Bey team standing by the stadium that between the two teams near the crowd like 12 feet away as TJ said it to the crowd, "Alright, bey players of Russia! Today, we'll going to see the Chinese (CN) & Japanese (JP) Beyblade teams in a team practice beybattle as their practice for the world championship, we, the Elemental Bladers of the U.S will be the referee and commentators for this event get ready for some fun, are you all ready?" "(Loud Cheering shouts & clapping)." from the people and bey players in the park.

On the right side, Pr. Iris said it to Emmy as their fellow JP members got ready for the practice battles, "Emory, expanded the files for the CN (Chinese) Beyteam?" "Got it, with new info on them, we might see how their battle strength improved?" said Emmy (Emory). Mao said, "Don't underestimate the power and ancient skills of the White Tiger Zhang X team, now let's battle." as she loaded her bey into the beylauncher. Stein said, "Ok, lil kitty . . . let's see how good you're in battle?" As they stepped up to the stadium, Drew said as he walked between the two, "I'll be the referee for the first round, here is the lynx master, Mao Mai against the tough strong bull touchdowner, Stein Rusher. Bey Players get ready!" 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . ." "Let it Rip!" said both players as they launched their beys in the stadium. Lynxic & Bullhorn spin around very fast on the stadium dish, while Drew do some commenting as he said, "The two beys spin around in the stadium waiting for one of them to strike first?" as the brown bey moved to the smaller circle rotation line to catch up toward the hot pink one. Stein said, "Ok, time to show you some real power from my bey, Bullhorn . . . Stampede Ripper Rush!" as his bey channel some of its power surrounds the brown bey as an orange brownish energy to charge move like a rushing stampede wave at Mao's bey.

Then she said, "That's really cute, but not good enough to get me . . ." "Say what?!" said Stein in confusion as Mao commanded her beyblade, while saying this, "Lynxic . . . Ferocious Lynx Waltz Tail!" as her beyblade jumps up in the air, then backflips to the behind to surprise attack Bullhorn to win the 1st round like a lynx cat landed on its feet. When the brown bey stop spinning by its bey player's feet as Drew said, "Catasized, Bullhorn was knocked out by Lynxic's feline abilities, so Mao took the 1st round of the match." as the crowd cheered loudly for Mao & Lynxic's won, while the female CN player said, "(Chuckling) Think that calf got the enough to act like a bull that funny.'' While Stein picks up his bey, Mao sticks her tongue out at Emmy (Emory), (Blowing Raspberry). "(Angry grunting mourns) said Emory (Emmy). Drew said, "Woo, that was a good play from the CN bey team with a point ahead of the JP team, if they get a comeback on the round, so I leave it to my friend, Katie Scherer." as he swap places with his friend. Katie said, while the two beyplayers: Goa Yuan Li & Emmy (Emory) Yodeler get in position by the stadium.

"The 2nd round, the Mighty Bear Fighter, Goa Yuan Li versus the Fast Gator Tennis Hitter, Emmy (Emory) Yodeler!" "(Loud Cheered)!" said the crowd. Eden said, "So, Emmy, are you sure about battling this round?" "Of course, I am . . . my honor as a member of this team is at stake, that's why Sea Gator and I won't stand down for this, got it?" said Emory (Emmy) as she loaded her bey onto the launcher. Eden said, "Ok . . ." as Katie said, "Alright, time to start this round! 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . !" "Let it Rip!" said Goa & Emmy (Emory) in unison as they launched their beyblade tops into the stadium in speed like attack types. Emory (Emmy) said, "Seagator, attack hard!" "Gal Bear, don't let up!" said Goa. Outside of the crowd, both Ethan and Mania just arrived at the park by walking. Ethan said it by looking at the huge crowd of people, "Wow, look at those Russian bladers, wonder what they are looking at?" "Let's see." said Mania as they walk through the crowd little by little until they reach the center to see their friends with both the JP & CN Bey teams near the stadium that Emmy and Goa are using.

"No way, the White Tiger Zhang X are here in Russia!" said Mania. Ethan said, "Same goes for the Super All Star Breakerz." as they walk to their friends. When the three bey teams saw the two kids walk toward the U.S group, both Eden & Kike greet them. Kike said, "Whatup, Ethan . . . Mania." "Good to see you two. Water Phoenix boy, Orange Tango girl." said Eden. Ethan ask this question to Steve and Raven, "Hey guys, what is going on here with the JP and CN bey teams?" "Yeah?" Said Mania. Shelby said, "Well, you see both teams were specially invited to take part of an exhibition match before the final of the world championship." "Yeah, they were invited by the person who organized the matches, ." said Katie. Drew said, "Yep, so they are having these practice matches to see each other play style & battle skills."

At the battle, Goa commanded his beyblade to attack headed on with speed as he said, "Time to win it . . . Gal Bear's Piercing Paw Brink Strike!" as it rushes toward the teal green bey, but misses, when its opponents move to the left. Then Emmy (Emory) said to Goa, "Good try, now . . . here mine. Special Attack move, Sea Gator's Crush Water String Smash!" as her bey makes like strings of water from behind to make a mirage lake to confuse Goa by making him see triple. Goa said, "No way, which ones of those is real . . . well I've just attacked the one nearest to me." so he commanded his Gal Bear to go attack the teal green alligator bey near to him, but when it hit the bey on the B.E.B (Blade Element Base), it disappeared like water vapor, which was an illusion. Then the real Sea Gator with the water strings appeared behind to strike the orangish red bear bey out of the stadium, which stopped spinning by its owner's feet near the right side.

Katie said, "Sea Gator snap Gal Bear out from the beystadium for Emmy to tie the score for the Super All Star Breakerz with the C.N bey team!" as the crowd cheered loudly for Emmy (Emory) & Sea Gator's victory. When the teal green alligator bey was picked up by its owner, she did a sight wink at Mao, which hit a nerve for her to say it to her teammate, Rio Han, "(Angry grunting) Oh she really did it, Rio Han . . . You gotta beat them!" "Chill, Mao, this is only the practice match before the real deal, but I won't let our C.N team down." said Rio Han as he headed to the beystadium to switch place with Goa for the final round same thing for Michigan with Emmy (Emory) on the other side. Drew traded places with TJ as referee as his friend said, "Ok, time for the final session, will Rio Han take the win with Thunder Lion Black Lightning for his team or TriEagle 3 and Michigan hit a home run for theirs, it's a battle between team leaders!" "They're both great beyplayers, it's hard to cheer for." Said Raven. Katie looked at Michigan's new pitch launch style to say to the others, "Woah, take a look at the new pitch launch stand that Michigan is using." As her friends look at it. Drew said, "I guess we are going to see a new launch style to handle Thunder Lion's electric launch from Rio Han?"

Ethan said to himself, "Man, by the looks of their skill & battle performances from their improved training, they might reach to master class level." "Well anyway, even in practice, we should have a good time in this battle before the tournament, right?" said Rio Han. Michigan said, "Agree, so how about we give these people a good exciting beybattle?" as they both loaded up their beys onto the launchers, then got in position before TJ started the countdown. TJ said, "Good . . . alright, let's get to business! 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . !" "Let it Rip!" said both Rio Han and Michigan as they launched their beyblades into the stadium. The orange yellow eagle & black lion beys went on a head to head contest of strength in the stadium center. Kike said, "Wow, Michigan is good, even to handle Rio Han's fierce strength." "Professor, are you sure you want to analyze this beybattle?" said Eden to as she said, "Yes, and it could be a good help in next year's championship?" as the two beyblades continued for the next five minutes until they went around the stadium edges in the same right rotation. TJ said, "Dang, this is a beybattle for some time not even in practice?! Who will win this?" Rio Han said, "I think I'll finish this round for the win! Special Attack Move, Thunder Lion's Dark Strong Lightning Arm Barrage!" as the black bey of Rio Han charged up in black electricity along with rapid attack movement toward Michigan's suddenly Michigan said, "Ok, Let's do this! TriEagle's Buster Ball Flame Tail!" as his bey begins ignited in a golden orange light with flaming tail feathers behind it to attack with massive powers.

When the two moves go toward each other, they change into their beast shaped forms on the bey player's bit spirits before they collide for the final attack. As the two tops clashed to each other for the last time (Metal Clashing) a bright light of night black & sunshine orange shone so strongly, no one could see what was happening for like 20 seconds until it fainted. TJ said it to the crowd, "Dang, that was a big mashed of powers in the stadium!" as he opened his eyes to see Thunder Lion flew to Michigan's left hand and TriEagle to Rio Han's right hand. TJ said, "A double ring out finish, tie! That was something from the beyplayers of both JP & CN Beyblade teams! (crowd cheering loudly)." as the leader of the White Tiger Zhang X looked at his opponent's bey, while his bey returned back to his hand from Michigan, when he said, "Nice battle." "You too." said Rio Han.

Then Tackier Strongson walk up as the crowd calm down , Kike said, "Hey, what is it?" "Well, that was a good battle . . . but I might do one even more exciting, I like to challenge someone in it." said Tackier as he pulled out his Boulder Bison bey from his pants. Eden said, "Ok, who will you challenge in this battle?" "(Chuckling), Heh . . . well that be simple . , ." said Tackier as he pointed to the person that he'll challenge into a beybattle in the direction where the U.S team is standing, which shows the person to be Shelby. The Elemental Bladers say it in unison, while looking at their friend, "Wha . . . Shelby?!" "Me?!" said the girl herself.

Tackier explained it to her, "Yes, since you lost during the battle with me with your friend, Steve in Tokyo, but he learned to unlock this Elemental Force ability on the third one. So how about a rematch just the two of us to see if you can unlock yours or beat me . . . what you say?" "I take that challenge, let's blade, big guy!" said Shelby as the two walked to the stadium in the north of the one that the two teams use. The crowd gathers around to see this battle, Raven pulls out his laptop to record it, same goes for Emmy (Emory) as Stein says to her, "What are you doing?" "I'm recording this beybattle, if Shelby has that ability in her?"

As they got in positions & loaded up their beys, Bella went to the spot between Shelby and Tackier as the referee & commentator, when she said, "Ok, I'll be the referee commentator for this beybattle! Now beyplayers get ready . . . !" "3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . !" said both Tackier & Shelby in unison. Then the crowd said the last thing to start the battle, "Let it Rip!" as both bison type beyblades were launched into the stadium. Bison Charger and Boulder Bison were going around in the stadium at high speed, Tackier said, "I'll take the 1st move, Boulder Bison!" as he commanded his bey to go on the move, Boulder Bison attacked Shelby's. Bella said to the live crowd, "Wow, Tackier's Boulder Bison is attacking first, what will Shelby do?!" then Shelby's Bison Charger dodge the attack to counterattack back as she said, "Oh yeah . . . Bison Charger avoids, then counters back hard!" (Metal Clashing) The orange bison bey hit the tan brown bison one from behind with some strong force. Ethan said, "Cool, Shelby is handling this beybattle by herself even against someone like Tackier?" "Wonder, how long can she keep this up?" said Mania. The orange bey of Shelby was keeping up the movement on Tackier's tan brown bey. When the boys reached near the stadium's edge, Tackier said, "Boulder Bison, knock her off!" as his beyblade pushed Bison Charger off it very hard to move it like 15 feet away.

While both beys went back around the stadium, Shelby thought to herself, "Wow, he is very strong & has improved since the last time I battled him for a little, but I have learned from the tournament even my first official battle . . . time to use what I learned in this battle!" as she started to emitted an orange glow from her body, while Bison Charger kinda changed its colors from orange to bright orange with a dark grayish brown color on the WD (Weight Disk). That caused a lot of attention for the crowd to see in live including beyblade teams, Tackier said, "Well, you really got that power, come on girl . . . show me, what it got?!" as his bey, Boulder Bison rushed toward Shelby's but it was knocked back like up feet away and tried again like 4x times & ended the same. Shelby said to her opponent, "Ok pal, how about we finish this with one final strike?" as her bey glows into a brighter version of neon orange with a trailblazer that has orangish brown rock pebbles coming out behind it as she scouted, "(Ahhhhhhh . . .) Bison Charger!" after her eyes & hair color changed from brown to golden orange with the planetary symbol of Planet Uranus appeared on her forehead. Tackier said, "Fine, now this is more like it. Bring it on . . . Boulder Bison!" as the two beys get ready to use their best moves on each others, the bit spirits come from the lift up bey bit parts, Bison Charger the orange brownish wooda bison spirit and the tan brown rocky cover wisent bison spirit, Boulder Bison run went their beyblade hosts.

Bella said, "Get ready, people . . . this is going to be an epic climax finish." as Shelby called out her bey's finishing move, while it created a wave of quake vibrations charged toward its opponents as an orangish brown streak, "Bison Charger, Elemental Force . . . Special Attack Move, Rumble Quake!" "Here we go . . . Special Attack Move, Boulder Bison's O.V Boulder Dive!" said Tackier as his bey channeled its power to make tan light brown energy coating, which cause it to accelerate in mach 4 speed toward Bison Charger with normal sized rock around it. The two special attack moves hit each other so strong, which cause a huge flash of tan orange brownish light follow by large sized quake vibration that last like 8 minutes until fainted down & the bey themselves stops spinning near their owner's toes for Bella to finally see that both beys are out of the stadium to make the call, "It a draw tie, never seen two beyplayers to be tie like Rio Han and Michigan." as both Shelby & Tackier picked up their beyblades. Tackier said it to Shelby as he put away his bey in his pocket, "Well, Shelby . . . I got to say, you really got my Boulder Bison under the pressure of your Elemental Force. So how about doing this again for the tie breaker?" "Surething." said Shelby as they shook hands with each other, while Bella said to the crowd, "Wow, give lots of applause for these two beyplayers!" as the crowd cheered loudly to them (Loud cheering).

After that, the whole US beyblade team stood 5 feet away from the paths, while both CN & JP teams, standing side by side on the other side. TJ said, "What a crazy day?" "Totally." said Angel. When Ichigo's group walked near their friends, Gariga said, "Yeah, both those teams really improved their battle skills after they fought the Elemental Bladers last time." as her friends nodded their heads up and down to mean yes for the agreement on what she said. Ethan thinks about what he has seen and tells himself this, "I never imagined that Shelby would unlock the Elemental Force in Russia." as he looks confused thoughtless if he with the team will meet his big brother. Rio Han said, "Anyway, it was a good beybattle practice before the exhibition matches, hope we can settle our battle there?" "Ditto, also I'm glad we're friends now." said Michigan. Tackier said, "Well maybe most of us always, but not sure for the girls?" as Mao sticks her tongue at Emmy (Emory) then (Blowing raspberry) to make her mad a little.

Then the two teams then turned to their friends in the Elemental Bladers group's direction, Rio Han said, "Well friends . . . we'll see you at the tournament for the final." "Yep, & maybe we might beybattle you guys, what you all said?" said Michigan as all the U.S bey players except Ethan said it in unison, "Anytime, if you're ready?" before they headed to their places in Russia, Kike noticed that Ethan look a bit under well or devastated in worryness to said, "Hey Ethan, is something bothering you?" "Yeah . . . you can say that . . . because there is another reason that the U.S team is in the championship." "Like someone in this city?" said Emory (Emmy). Ethan said, "More like family matters, especially siblings." "The other reason is that Ethan's own big brother, Chen Lee is here in this place for something." said Mania, who explained to both White Tiger Zhang X and Super All Star Breakerz. Then TJ steps out & says, "Mmm-mmm, then I promise Ethan that I beated his bro, if we meet." which causes his friend to move his head up and down to agree. As all the beyplayers in the three teams think of Ethan's big bro.

Back in Odintsovo, Moscow underneath the St Nicholas Church lies a special hidden training bunker facility room in a network of hallway, inside one of them, a boy like shadowy figure just launched a bey into the stadium with twenty other in an odd against battle, when the beyblades were ready to collide to each others: 1 versus 20 until the shadowy boy figure's own bey have knock out all its opponents out of the stadium in seconds, which cause the twenty Russian bey trainers to fall in the taste of defeat really hard. Then a familiar face walk in the room through automotion door, which is Theoris as he said, "Now I see you & the bey are having with each other very well?" "It was good and it was ready to battle some prey." said the mysterious boy picking up his bey. Theoris said to him, "I think you'll get some opponents in the exhibition match with the JP team during the championship before the final, Chen." "Mmm-mmm, now I am getting ready to let this bey loose in the tournament very soon." said the shadowy boy figure as he move his right hand for the light to shine on the bey bit part of his beyblade, was a dark black flame version of Dranzer.

Now the final tournament will begin very soon tomorrow, Shelby has unlocked her Elemental Force ability, and their friends from both Japan & China will be in the tournament for the exhibition matches before the final. Suddenly a new mysterious player with the dark black version of the vermilion bird of the south, Suzaku will be joining the Rus Beyblade team . . . let's see how it goes during the tournament?"

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - fireblaze1 - Sep. 17, 2024

Hey Bladers, I got some good news to tell you all, the 3D Printed Beyblade maker, Ghostmaster (Wyatt Young), have now offering metal services for bits, ratchets and bakuten weight disks

Now we can get metal weight Disk from him same like Bench Blade on Etsy.com.
Weight Disks Replacement

PICK YOUR WEIGHT DISK TYPE!—  feeling excited in McKinney, TX.

Compatible with Bakuten Beyblade (Plastic Gen)

THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER!
Metal Processing Time: 6-12 days
Ship Time: 2-3 Days

Hope you all like to order these stuff from Ghostmaster?

He can make the Elemental Force Series Beys (Completed) in no time:

Thunderlion Black Lightning - coming soon
Twin Amphil Dracor - coming soon
Bison Charger - coming soon
Uni Pegasus - coming soon
Dranzer Flame Spiral - coming soon
Dragoon Wind Attacker V1, V2, Final Version - coming soon
Dragoon Cyclone - Coming Soon
Plus Origin Dragoon - Coming Soon

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - fireblaze1 - Sep. 21, 2024

Here are my custom Bey X design ideas:
Cobalt Seiryu 4-60C - a combination of both Cobalt Series Beyblades: Drake 4-60F (Flat) and Dragoon (DG) 2-60C (Cyclone)
Weiss (Vice) Byakko 3-80MP - Combination of Berserker Byakko & Weiss (Vice) Tiger 3-60U (Unite)
Black Genbu 8-80MD - A triple combination of these three beys: Bandit Genbu, Orb Egis (Engaard) E5, and Black Shell 4-60D (Dot)

Special X Design idea:
Weiss (Vice) Liger 4-70HU (High Unite) - Hells Scythe (Scythe Incendio) 4-60T (Taper) & Weiss (Vice) Tiger 3-60U (Unite) merged together

Hope you guys like these ideas?

I even going to make like remake AR (Attack Rings) for good Dragoon, Driger, & Draciel based combo Beyblade in the Bakuten Shoot (Plastic Gen) series.

RE: Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force. - Unknownxx2 - Sep. 24, 2024

good one bro