World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Youtube:Bakubey13 (CBS 1: In Production 10/5/13) (/Thread-Youtube-Bakubey13-CBS-1-In-Production-10-5-13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: Open!) - Haspro - Apr. 07, 2013

When is it happening?

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: Open!) - Leone19 - Apr. 07, 2013

(Apr. 07, 2013  3:12 PM)Haspro Wrote: When is it happening?

I previously mentioned, I'm filming and uploading the entire event today.
Is gonna be awesome!

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - MattForce - Apr. 07, 2013

when is it gonna be uploaded?

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Tri - Apr. 07, 2013

Give him time. He's probably uploading multiple videos.

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Leone19 - Apr. 07, 2013

(Apr. 07, 2013  7:48 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: when is it gonna be uploaded?

By tonight. Tomorrow night the latest. I'm very busy.

yeah I guess you're right. Anyway I didn't get to congratgulate you for winning the first tournament. Next time I enter this tournament and he uses the parts from the 1st one I am gonna use the same combo but this time I'll use EWD instead of EDS.

Ok thanks for letting me know Leone19

Wow. Definitely surprising results. Info for number 3 and for the winner to contact me are in the vid. Sorry it's really long, but I needed it done.

was that my bey in the first battle I asked for Duo Ice Titan Shield 130 MB not 230!

I apologize, you edited after you entered, and I did not see you changed it. However, I'm not going to redo the entire event for the one slight part change. And I only had one s130 anyways. Sorry.

also, I asked for s130 before the edit and before Kyler asked for it. I only ask for you to redo my battle with The supreme one. And will there be a 3rd tournament?

(Apr. 07, 2013  9:38 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: also, I asked for s130 before the edit and before Kyler asked for it. I only ask for you to redo my battle with The supreme one. And will there be a 3rd tournament?

If I redo your battle, I'd have to redo the rest of the event if u won. So no, that won't take place, sorry. As I said, I did not see your edit. So no, the tournament 2 is done And yes, there will be.

cool, maybe I shoud've stuck with vari Ares oh well that was then time to move on.

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Dual - Apr. 07, 2013

I think the second round of my battle with Uzuman should have been redone, since that was kinda a mislaunch. Oh well, and can't wait for the next tournament!
I also think someone shouldn't win twice.
Just my two cents, but whatever, it was an awesome video!

(Apr. 07, 2013  9:47 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I think the second round of my battle with Uzuman should have been redone, since that was kinda a mislaunch. Oh well, and can't wait for the next tournament!
I also think someone shouldn't win twice.
Just my two cents, but whatever, it was an awesome video!

Good tips, I'll definitely put some of this in for tournament 3. He only gets it since he won again. But, this time, he'll have to compete in the qualifiers. Tongue_out
It wasn't really a mislaunch, but the track pretty much did it. Lol. But thanks for the feedback.

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - MattForce - Apr. 08, 2013

when are you gonna post the bey parts that we can use? also will Diablo nemesis and TT phantom Orion be available in parts?

I have to go with Outnumbered/Ultramarine that was a mislaunch

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Thunder Dome - Apr. 08, 2013

Wow I went far. Can't wait for the next.

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Tri - Apr. 08, 2013

I won again... Wow, haha. Cool, I hope to see this keep going.

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Leone19 - Apr. 08, 2013

(Apr. 08, 2013  12:58 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: when are you gonna post the bey parts that we can use? also will Diablo nemesis and TT phantom Orion be available in parts?

I have to go with Outnumbered/Ultramarine that was a mislaunch

Not sure yet. It'll be posted on Saturday.

(Apr. 08, 2013  3:46 AM)Tri Wrote: I won again... Wow, haha. Cool, I hope to see this keep going.

Not if I can Help it this time I'll be the victor ( not trying to sound mean but seriously this time I'm serious)
My combos for the last tornament was to test what beys people would choose for Tournament 3 good luck competeing against my awesome combo. My combo, It is a mystery

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Leone19 - Apr. 08, 2013

(Apr. 08, 2013  7:44 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2013  3:46 AM)Tri Wrote: I won again... Wow, haha. Cool, I hope to see this keep going.

Not if I can Help it this time I'll be the victor ( not trying to sound mean but seriously this time I'm serious)
My combos for the last tornament was to test what beys people would choose for Tournament 3 good luck competeing against my awesome combo. My combo, It is a mystery

Dude, don't post stuff like this in the thread, please. I have not even listed the parts, don't say your going to win, because in all honesty, there is NO guarantee of anything yet. Thanks. And Dude, phantom Hyperblade has already been take, since it's in tris combo. That post, no offense, was plain spam.

your right though I can't wait until next tournament. Epic

Ignore my last post K guys.

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Demigod_Blader - Apr. 09, 2013

When is the next one?

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - LMAO - Apr. 09, 2013

Are you going to post the list of parts soon?

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Leone19 - Apr. 09, 2013

Saturday the parts will be listed.

RE: Youtube:Bakubey13 (Tournament 2: In progress) - Haspro - Apr. 13, 2013

I can't wait for tournament 3! Im interested in seeing the parts!