World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Mankster - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 05, 2009  5:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Or if they will even use them.

What I mean is, if they'll call the face the same name, the track the same, etc.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - BladeBee - Jun. 06, 2009

I think face will be become Screw or Nail

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Spinster - Jun. 06, 2009

I always felt the parts would make more sense as Hub, Wheel, Axle, and Track for Face, Wheel, Track, and Bottom, respectively

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Kei - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  3:55 AM)Spinster Wrote: I always felt the parts would make more sense as Hub, Wheel, Axle, and Track for Face, Wheel, Track, and Bottom, respectively

Hub instead of Face would make more sense, but for the audience Beyblade is aimed at, Face is probably more effective. The "Face" of a Beyblade is given a name, or a theme, and it is useful for kids in identifying it, I think.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - theflightyellz - Jun. 06, 2009

I dunno, I think face, wheel, core, tip would make the most sense.
Seriously, bottom...
They were really scraping the barrel there, what was wrong with tip?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Bey Brad - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  8:23 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I dunno, I think face, wheel, core, tip would make the most sense.
Seriously, bottom...
They were really scraping the barrel there, what was wrong with tip?

Because it won't always just be the tip? "Bottom" makes perfect sense. The only part that doesn't really translate well to English is "Track", but in the end I'm not sure it matters as they're all pretty arbitrary classifications. We may as well call them "plastic hexagon" and "big metal thing".

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Nuno - Jun. 06, 2009

I was just thinking about the intro song...
"beyblade beyblade metal fusion!" doesn't sound good...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Raykon - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  11:26 AM)Nuno Wrote: I was just thinking about the intro song...
"beyblade beyblade metal fusion!" doesn't sound good...

Lol no it doesn't xD but i'm pretty sure they would change the tune and etc of the theme song when it's dubbed.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - The Shredder - Jun. 06, 2009

Like i mentioned previously, it will probably be an awesome rock song, just like the old song is, something that will get stuck in peoples head and make them think about the anime

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - To - Jun. 06, 2009

Didn't that Martin Pru-er something or another compose the Japanese theme? He works for Nelvana. So I'd assume that the lyrics would likely be the things changed.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Katashi - Jun. 06, 2009

*Makes ceremonial Hasbro organizing Beyblade tournaments through Wizards of the Coast rant*

This will certainly make it easier to access these blades, good thing Hasbro decided to pick Beyblade back up even though they never finished the HMS series, which is something that always kinda made me wonder.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Kai-V - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  3:31 PM)To Wrote: Didn't that Martin Pru-er something or another compose the Japanese theme? He works for Nelvana. So I'd assume that the lyrics would likely be the things changed.
Martin Kucaj. Yes, apparently.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Giga - Jun. 06, 2009

Beyblay, Beyblay Meta Fusion
Let it Rip beyblade.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Khel - Jun. 06, 2009

That song is already bad as it is, I can't see how adding English lyrics will make it any better.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Giga - Jun. 06, 2009

I like it lol

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - theflightyellz - Jun. 06, 2009

You're one of the few Giga... Really hope there will be a new theme altogether for the dub.

i love the OP sorry

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Synesthesia - Jun. 06, 2009

If they cut out a few of the beyblade chants, then the song would be pretty decent. That's like the only thing holding it back for me.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Aikemi - Jun. 06, 2009

I like the OP as well...hmm...I couldve sworn more people liked it...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - DranzerX13 - Jun. 06, 2009

By the time Metal Fight Beyblade gets to its second season, then the dub of the first MFB season will start in North America.

Beyblade: Metal Fusion....I think i'm gonna puke. That goes to show you that even if a series name is in complete english, Nelvana will still change it to something else. Well I guess since Nelvana co-produced MFB, then there won't be many cuts or changes and from what I heard the bgm will be the same in their english dub.

Metal Fusion isn't a great name, but Metal Fight Beyblade sounds a bit too Engrishy to fly over here.

I'm indifferent to the name. No better or worse than Metal Fight Beyblade.

Also if I remember correctly people were whining about that name when it was first announced.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Synesthesia - Jun. 06, 2009

(Jun. 06, 2009  10:56 PM)Khel Wrote: I'm indifferent to the name. No better or worse than Metal Fight Beyblade.

Also if I remember correctly people were whining about that name when it was first announced.

Pretty much.

The complaints will quiet down once the anime is released most likely.

And when it becomes popular everyone will think it was the greatest thing since chocolate.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Fall 2010 - Jsc - Jun. 07, 2009

i like the name Grin Fusion makes it sound cool