World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy (/Thread-light-wheels-aka-why-i-hate-takara-tomy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Aqua - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  9:21 PM)Giga Wrote: Why not? RBs are part of the fun.

I'd rather know what I'm getting instead of picking up a RB and ending up with Bump King, for example. Saves money and makes life much easier.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Deikailo - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  9:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: I'd rather know what I'm getting instead of picking up a RB and ending up with Bump King, for example. Saves money and makes life much easier.
This is probably the greatest reason why I think Hasbro is carp: they missed out on the fabulous marketing strategy. For example, Pokemon cards. You would keep buyin them until you got a holo.

I could care less what they sell because I'll stay with Takara-Tomy. As long as this gets me some more competition, I'm down with that.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Bey Brad - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  10:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I could care less what they sell because I'll stay with Takara-Tomy. As long as this gets me some more competition, I'm down with that.

Why would you stay with TT if Hasbro releases the same products?

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - フェルグラント - Jul. 01, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  10:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why would you stay with TT if Hasbro releases the same products?

well...that is if hasbro's gonna pick beyblades up for their product again...

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Bey Brad - Jul. 01, 2009

(Jul. 01, 2009  8:04 AM)FelGrand Wrote: well...that is if hasbro's gonna pick beyblades up for their product again...

hmm yes. if only there was some way of knowing for sure. perhaps in a thread stickied to the top of this forum.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Fall-2010

(read around first before making posts like this Grin)

lol, I dun really read onto stuff that sometimes I presume to know already. Next time I will check more but I still hate hasbro for their sucky, unoriginal products

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Rocky - Jul. 01, 2009

Sucky, unoriginal products? Would you rather they hadn't brought beyblades out over here? Chocked

(Jul. 01, 2009  11:45 AM)Rocky Wrote: Sucky, unoriginal products? Would you rather they hadn't brought beyblades out over here? Chocked

well..its not that I am saying that I dun want hasbro to release them...I am saying that they should release takara-tomy quality blades and I live in Asia so I dun know much about the changes they made but the stadiums carp

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Rocky - Jul. 01, 2009

There is no difference in quality between Hasbro and Takara blades. If anything, Hasbro are better - I'm thinking Phantom Force series (they were stronger right?) and better stickers.....yeah the stadiums were carp but that's just one part.

Stop making such definite points only to say 'oh but I don't live there haha so that could actually be wrong'.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Mankster - Jul. 01, 2009

The quality of the blades were fine, it was just some of the decisions that they made that weren't, like not releasing HMC, the Stadiums, skipping series to go into new ones.

and thats was the point why i hate hasbro, well not totally...

anyway back on topic of light wheels....

and yes, if you want to get tracks and bottoms buy light wheel random boosters

though i wonder if they will release metal versions of them

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Mankster - Jul. 01, 2009

(Jul. 01, 2009  2:14 PM)FelGrand Wrote: and thats was the point why i hate hasbro, well not totally...

NOBODY'S PERFECT
I GOTTA WORK IT
AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL I GET IT RIGHT

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Spinster - Jul. 01, 2009

(Jul. 01, 2009  2:14 PM)FelGrand Wrote: and thats was the point why i hate hasbro, well not totally...

anyway back on topic of light wheels....

and yes, if you want to get tracks and bottoms buy light wheel random boosters

though i wonder if they will release metal versions of them

Um... they released the metal versions of all the light wheels FIRST.

Dark became Mad
Storm became Wind
Rock became Clay
Flame became Heat

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Kai-V - Jul. 01, 2009

(Jul. 01, 2009  3:24 PM)Spinster Wrote: Flame became Heat
You are right, except for this. Flame is not Heat's metal equivalent. And, in this sense, Heat was released before its metal version, because there is currently none.

Actually, in terms of exact release date, Storm, Wind, Dark, Mad, Rock, Clay and Heat all came out on the same day ...

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Limeguy64 - Jul. 01, 2009

so obviously light wheels vs. metal wheels is suicide... and i kinda hate that they suck so much in that regard... but light vs. light can be kinda fun... i mean even tho its totally one sided to attack types... i find it mildly entertaining tho it lacks the intensity of full metal battles...

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Giga - Jul. 01, 2009

Don't the battles last like 10 seconds because there isn't enough weight to keep spinning?

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Limeguy64 - Jul. 01, 2009

¬.¬ ... yes... haha but i kinda like the fact that because theyre so light that like the attack type can like stay right up against a defense type until it pushes it out... XD

also... light wheel battles are extremely one sided... its basically whomever has the best attack combo wins...

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Dat Ax - Jul. 01, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:38 PM)bleachwaffles Wrote: well hasbo did do the following

what they didn't release
shining god ms
bloody devil ms
dragoon mf
dranzer mf
dark leapord ms
areo knight ms
round shell ms
advanced eterner
slash riger ms
phantom fox ms
the dark series
uriel 2 bb
gabriel regular ar

there's probably a ton more and they did release pointless ugly 2 color blades and other not needed recolors so what do you think is going happen with the light wheels

Phantom Fox MS was released =P

The real crime is not making Trypio able to fly /srsface

(Jul. 01, 2009  3:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You are right, except for this. Flame is not Heat's metal equivalent. And, in this sense, Heat was released before its metal version, because there is currently none.

Actually, in terms of exact release date, Storm, Wind, Dark, Mad, Rock, Clay and Heat all came out on the same day ...

Wait wait wait... then what does Heat look like? And is there not a Light Wheel version of Flame?

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Bey Brad - Jul. 01, 2009

[Image: lightwheel_heat.jpg]

This is Heat. It resembles Libra more than Flame. There is no Flame Light Wheel.

Huh... can't believe that one slipped by me... I think maybe I was always just glancing at it and assuming it was a Mad Wheel...

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Jsc - Jul. 02, 2009

I want some of the random boosters for parts and to color the light wheels... but at the same time i dont want any light wheels laying around, Its so confusing XD

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Limeguy64 - Jul. 02, 2009

(Jul. 02, 2009  2:27 AM)jsc Wrote: I want some of the random boosters for parts and to color the light wheels... but at the same time i dont want any light wheels laying around, Its so confusing XD

if you can get some, and it doesnt interfere with you getting better parts, id say go for it Grin

i went for the Aquario100HF/S rbvl and i got wind aquario and HF/S is my favorite attack bottom

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - BeybladeChief - Jul. 02, 2009

Oh god i hope they dont stuff up the neext random booster with stardust pegasus.
lets just hope they continue with the metal wheel and we only see or hope no more light wheels are released.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Bey Brad - Jul. 02, 2009

As long as they keep releasing real RBV (which they are now) I don't care if they release RBVL.