World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) (/Thread-Battle-of-the-Boroughs-2-This-time-I-swear-we-ll-do-HMS-READ-1st-post-people)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - FFX - Aug. 13, 2008

Turnout should be lower for this event, i don't foresee it being necessary to have more than 1 match.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 13, 2008

so considering it may be lower, does that mean after the tourneys, every1 leaves or do we have free blading?..or is it the other way around?..if people arrive early, we can do it before for an hour or so and then tourneys, followed by another session of free blading if there is time

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bey Brad - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  2:57 PM)Bluezee Wrote: what exactly is that?

It's a format that restricts the use of certain parts.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Kei - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  9:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2008  2:57 PM)Bluezee Wrote: what exactly is that?

It's a format that restricts the use of certain parts.

You should make a new thread for that. I have the old one saved if you want to have a look at it sometime.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 14, 2008

well then...i will see if i can bring more people..the way i see it, the more the better

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 14, 2008

i am currently advertising this tourney right now...but one thing i need to know, is there a limit to how many ppl that can come?

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - FFX - Aug. 14, 2008

Well..about as many as the park can fit.

So no, not really.

cool..okay bcuz there may be some more that i notified on youtube so they may come since the are all fairly close

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Maz - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  5:56 PM)Bluezee Wrote: cool..okay bcuz there may be some more that i notified on youtube so they may come since the are all fairly close

That would be awsome

and thats why im doin my best to advertise as much as possible..i want this event to be remembered as well as future ones and to make this site known more...if i have to spend time advertising, i will, i just want all bladers to actually come together and blade and have fun like the game was meant to be..so im continuing as we speak and im going out in a bit to post flyers around my city and various others..i wanna see the results

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - ChozenBlader - Aug. 14, 2008

Do you want me to help advertise as well? I'm not gonna be there, but I'd like to be able to help in any way I can.

that would be greatly appreciated..i need as much help as i can get bcuz this needs to be noticed more

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - ChozenBlader - Aug. 15, 2008

cool, should I advertise on youtube then?

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 15, 2008

yes that would be appreciated

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 15, 2008

they are on the first page of this topic

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Rockblade - Aug. 15, 2008

can u guys upload the links of the videos

well, i dont have them...so u would have to ask flash or blaze

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Rockblade - Aug. 15, 2008

ok

im gonna make sure i bring the cam this time...i will be able to convert it fast

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Maz - Aug. 16, 2008

Looks like im gonna be able to make it =]

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 16, 2008

YES!! thats great! another reason why i wanted you to come so much was bcuz i may need to buy stuff from you and most of all, since flash isnt competing so he can judge, i wanted to blade someone just as good if not better and i dont think pinoy can make it

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 16, 2008

okay guys, im pretty sure i have a buddy of mine comin on his own so add him bcuz he should definitely be there..to list him, just put it as EvilMeros187....he should definitely be there but ill call to confirm it

6 more days!! who else is excited besides me???

also, i may also be bringing my teammate with me so the more the merrier!

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 17, 2008

Hey flash, if you read this, add my friend too..im bringin him with me..his name is Duran so you can put him down as that
'
I think we will also need other stadiums like we had before so people can free blade or practice while other people have their matches...if any1 was the bey ultimate stadium, that would be good too

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Maz - Aug. 17, 2008

I can bring my vortex stadium aswell as my TB if you want. For free blading i guess.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 17, 2008

yes! that is a great idea..i can also bring my thunder rumbler and my cyber draciel arena too, possibly even my cyber dragoon...i will see what i can bring too, but we definitely need that TB!...ESSENTIAL! also, for the plastic tourney, do u know if the special rule still applies for those too?