World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Feb. 22, 2010

Finished the first case in Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

I really enjoyed what I've played so far, it still retains quite a bit of what made the other games so fun, and changed enough that it feels pretty fresh.
Also, the "freak out" animation for the first chapter's badguy was hilarious.
I love dolling out justice just so I can see how these characters react.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Feb. 22, 2010

I just finished Bayonetta.

I really can't explain how cool the game was, BECAUSE it was so ridiculous. It really is a great game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Feb. 22, 2010

I heard it was absolutely ludicrous. I've been meaning to try it, but I'm a bit daunted because I've always found games like Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden hard.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Feb. 22, 2010

(Feb. 22, 2010  3:48 AM)Khel Wrote: I heard it was absolutely ludicrous. I've been meaning to try it, but I'm a bit daunted because I've always found games like Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden hard.

I was playing through the game on Normal and having a pretty good time of it until around the 10th chapter (there are 16 total), and eventually I got so frustrated that I had to drop it down to easy to finish the game.

But don't let the difficulty scare you off, you can play the game on Easy and still enjoy it just as much, if not more.

RE: Recent Games Played - Giga - Feb. 22, 2010

Beat Brutal Legend, loved it
"DECPITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN"

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 10, 2010

I shall ressurect this thread with this:

I just finished GTA: Chinatown Wars on PSP. Even with the extra missions it has, I still think I could've completed the story mode in less than a day if it wasn't for the dicking around I always do in GTA games, not to forget the second career one can have in that game. Overall, it's a nice GTA game to clear the bad taste that was GTA IV.

I've also just started the Lunar remake. I don't know why I'm putting myself through another turn based RPG, I only do one or two of those a year...

RE: Recent Games Played - Daegor42 - Aug. 10, 2010

Grim Fandango was my favourite childhood game, so I tried booting it up recently.

It has aged alright, except for the really weird errors that I sorta expected since it was designed 3 Windows generations ago.

RE: Recent Games Played - babiblue202 - Aug. 10, 2010

I have been playing:

Halo 3: XBOX 360
Mario Party 8: Wii
Some demos for Xbox 360

And a lot more but I don't wanna put ALL of the games I have played the last week. Trust me, it wouldn't end!

RE: Recent Games Played - pegasis105rf - Aug. 10, 2010

soulcalibur ledgends on the WII

RE: Recent Games Played - Ligh7ning - Aug. 15, 2010

I've been playing Madden 11. I'm three games into season number two in franchise mode.

RE: Recent Games Played - BladerAce17 - Aug. 15, 2010

I've been playing the Megaman X Collection (Mainly X5 and X6) I loved X5, but X6 is such a PAIN!!! I keep dying in the Recylcle place. Who knew that something so good could be so dangerous?

RE: Recent Games Played - Judith - Aug. 16, 2010

Super Mario Bros Wii Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 16, 2010

Ugh, I don't want to be a backseat mod again. But guys, I didn't revive this thread for you guys to post lists and nothing about what you played.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Aug. 16, 2010

(Aug. 16, 2010  4:20 AM)To Wrote: Ugh, I don't want to be a backseat mod again. But guys, I didn't revive this thread for you guys to post lists and nothing about what you played.

I was going to say something about this myself but I didn't really think it was my place to say anything.

Seriously though guys, if you're going to post in this thread you really need to follow up your post with some sort of substantial information about the game you've been playing. No one wants to open up a thread and see 20+ posts that say nothing but the name of a game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Thresher - Aug. 17, 2010

Just got my M21 in MW2. I'm so happy now!

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 17, 2010

I've been sucked back into the world of Hot Shots Tennis: Get A Grip. The game had me hooked for a week straight durring release, and now I'm at it again even though I've already unlocked everything I want...

RE: Recent Games Played - Moss-Da-Boss - Aug. 17, 2010

I have FINALLY completed assasins creed 1/ 2
although I bought both 2 months ago because I was inveloped in the story mode for GTA lost and the damned for like a month

RE: Recent Games Played - Joker - Aug. 17, 2010

Replayed Donkey Kong Country again. =D

RE: Recent Games Played - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2010

(Aug. 17, 2010  10:38 PM)Joker Wrote: Replayed Donkey Kong Country again. =D
You could read the posts just above yours, on the same page ...

RE: Recent Games Played - Pyro - Aug. 18, 2010

Err just downloaded the two MFB games.
And it's fun and all, but clinging and clanging gets boring after a while Tongue_out

RE: Recent Games Played - stormblader16 - Aug. 20, 2010

been playing uncharted 2 if any game diserves over like 15 perfect scores and several game of the year rewards its this one graphics are amazing and its story line is great makes me glad to be a ps3 gamer

RE: Recent Games Played - XDBeyblade - Aug. 27, 2010

I Played a few Music games: Guitar Hero 5, Band Hero and Beatles Rockband, Beatles rockband is kinda lame.

RE: Recent Games Played - Derpy Muffins Ï‹ - Oct. 09, 2010

I have been playing Phantasy Star Online for SEGA Dreamcast,Mega Man Battle Network 5,BeyBlade PSX,and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

RE: Recent Games Played - Fayt - Oct. 13, 2010

I've been playing
-Star Ocean: `Till the End of Time (I rate this game Five hundred Stars!!!)
-super smash bros brawl

RE: Recent Games Played - MorningMess - Oct. 13, 2010

BlazeBlu continuum shift. Can't wait for the newest character to come out to download.