World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Darkmega354 - Jan. 17, 2010

(Jan. 16, 2010  6:43 AM)Raykon Wrote: I can't get through the maze level in Super smash bro on the Wii. I might get a walk through for this level.

Ugh, the Great Maze was heck for me. I'm playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers for Wii right now. I don't care about mediocre gameplay, the story is awesome.

RE: Recent Games Played - dragoonlover - Jan. 17, 2010

recent games played CALL OF CUDY MODERN WAREFARE 2 FOR THE WIN
call of duty*
rock band 2 expert i beat phycosocial and i cant beat gh3 trough the fire and flames but i manage a high amount of note 84% to be exact Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Jan. 25, 2010

Dark Void Zero (DSiWare)
Beat it on Easy, fantastic game. normal and hard are much tricker and will take some more time.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii)
oh my god, I can't stop praising this game. Wii GOTY 2009.
Well, I have to say, it's my overall GOTY for 2009, it just really struck a chord with me.
It's one of the few games where I guarantee I'll be doing multiple playthroughs. (Since there are 5 or 6 different endings)

Another Code R: Journey into Lost Memories (Wii)
man, this is so good. Cing continues to be amazing with their games. The story started out a bit slow, but now I'm totally absorbed into it and want to continue playing to find out how everything will work out.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jan. 25, 2010

Just finished Assassin's Creed 2, I REALLY enjoyed it.

It amazes me that that team was able to make that game in 18 months.

Now I'm going back through and trying to collect all of the "The Truth" videos -- they're really weird but it has me so interested.

RE: Recent Games Played - Zanzetsuken - Jan. 25, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, Digimon World 2003 and Ratchet and Clank: A crack in time. Love BBS Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - Giga - Jan. 25, 2010

collecting the truth is worth it x100.

Didn't you feel annoyed when

Sorry about that...

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Jan. 25, 2010

Giga, we have spoiler tags.
And if you're going to write a spoiler, you need to put more than ONE line of warning.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Jan. 25, 2010

I no lifed New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Uncharted 2 over the weekend. Uncharted 2 is seriously too good.

RE: Recent Games Played - Giga - Jan. 27, 2010

Finished Batman AA. 55% trophies on normal. Got party pooper in one go!

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jan. 29, 2010

- No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Picked this up today. I know a lot of people hated the overworld in the first game, but I really miss it. Even if it was quite barren, it was easy to traverse to a new destination, and really made the city of Santa Destroy more believable. I would have preferred they keep it, but include an option to jump to destinations. The removal of the overworld is one of the most disappointing things about the game for me.

Some of the 8-Bit side jobs are actually pretty cool!; I definitely prefer them to the ones of the original game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Jan. 29, 2010

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Man, this is so much fun.
I was playing a bunch of the Arcade mode yesterday, Saki can be really deadly (she really beat me down.)

I keep trying to steer away from using Ryu (because he's so easy to get into, his moves are simple and he's balanced) because I want to use a variety of characters.
I really like Yatterman-1.
Mega Man Volnutt is really confusing to me, I can see him being deadly in the proper hands but I'm not that good with him.

RE: Recent Games Played - Omega - Feb. 02, 2010

Brother bought me Metroid Prime Trilogy for my birthday Grin

Playing number 1 at the moment, so far it's awesome.

RE: Recent Games Played - Taru - Feb. 03, 2010

I bought the old Crash Bandicoot game from Playstation Network. It is pretty epic. Still haven't beat it though D:.

RE: Recent Games Played - Dirge - Feb. 04, 2010

(Feb. 03, 2010  11:24 PM)Taru Wrote: I bought the old Crash Bandicoot game from Playstation Network. It is pretty epic. Still haven't beat it though D:.

haha realy?xD i can finnish the 1st 3 in 23hours lOL

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Feb. 04, 2010

I finished Mass Effect 2 a couple of days ago, now I'm working my way through the game again playing as a Renegade character.

Can't believe how much different the game scenarios and dialog is this time around. It's amazing how much difference your actions actually have on the game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Jonzer - Feb. 06, 2010

Bayonetta. it's so hard on normal...

DJ Hero. too easy

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Feb. 08, 2010

Just finished Mass Effect 2 for the second time. After putting in nearly 60 hours, I think it's pretty safe to say that I've seen and done all there is to do in the game. haha

It's totally worth playing through a second time though. I was considering going for a third round just so I could see how the game works if:

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Feb. 10, 2010

Played a bit of BioShock 2.

Dual Wielding plasmids and your weapon feel so good, Electro-bolting an enemy, then ramming a drill into their face is so satisfying.
The new hacking game is SO much better, it's over really quick and I can see how later levels will have harder hacks without being to frustrating. Also the long range hacking gun is really awesome, huge improvement over the first game.

It seems that 2 makes much more use out of "Creepy shadows on walls" than the first game, it's happened quite a few times where I see the shadow of an enemy rush across the wall in front of me.
Admitingly it's a bit jarring that they seem to make zero references to Frank Fontaine, but instead make it seem like Sofia Lamb was the only force to rebel against Andrew Ryan.

Although I haven't gotten that far in, but I'm pretty sure I'll walk away from this game with a really positive attitude. I'm not sure if it'll be comparable to the first game, but I hope it's close.

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Feb. 10, 2010

Dante's Inferno

I like it a lot so far. I hope the DLC comes out soon so I can use my free code...

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Feb. 11, 2010

I've been playing BioShock 2 myself and I have to say that I'm having such a love/hate relationship with the game... I don't really want to get into it for fear of spoiling things, but I'll put it this way:

The story and atmosphere are there in full force and have totally drawn me in, but the game play mechanics? Not so much. Big Sisters and gathering ADAM can s my d.

RE: Recent Games Played - theflightyellz - Feb. 11, 2010

Some times glitches can be extremely useful, other times not so much when it comes to Borderlands =_=
One of the earlier bosses in the game was running around wildly, when he got stuck in a ramp, allowing me to continuously shoot him in the head with very little in the way of retaliation.
However
Off the topic of glitches, the Mad Moxxi's Underdome pack is damn near impossible to do on your own, was doing the 2nd set of "Survive 10 rounds, each consisting of 5 matches" and got to about round 2 :\
Getting this far is impossible as it is without
since regular weapons will do these enemies what a BB gun would do to a tank Tired

RE: Recent Games Played - Taru - Feb. 12, 2010

(Feb. 10, 2010  2:04 AM)Crimson Wrote: Played a bit of BioShock 2.

Dual Wielding plasmids and your weapon feel so good, Electro-bolting an enemy, then ramming a drill into their face is so satisfying.
The new hacking game is SO much better, it's over really quick and I can see how later levels will have harder hacks without being to frustrating. Also the long range hacking gun is really awesome, huge improvement over the first game.

It seems that 2 makes much more use out of "Creepy shadows on walls" than the first game, it's happened quite a few times where I see the shadow of an enemy rush across the wall in front of me.
Admitingly it's a bit jarring that they seem to make zero references to Frank Fontaine, but instead make it seem like Sofia Lamb was the only force to rebel against Andrew Ryan.

Although I haven't gotten that far in, but I'm pretty sure I'll walk away from this game with a really positive attitude. I'm not sure if it'll be comparable to the first game, but I hope it's close.
the first bioshock was awesome...i haven't played bioshock 2 yet though.....im currently playing the old spyro the dragon game lol

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Feb. 14, 2010

Started playing through the original Perfect Dark again. Man that was an awesome game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Yugi Jyudai - Feb. 16, 2010

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.
Unlock, unlock, online battles.
It is weird, I havent been playing my japanese copy since last year and now the new us version seems "fun".

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Feb. 17, 2010

Finished BioShock 2. Loved it, especially towards the end.