World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Oct. 04, 2009

- MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
After much harping by Blue, finally picked this up for $30 at Future Shop the other day. Played it for hours today. So much fun. The tracks well designed, and at some moments I just said "Wow" to myself because they are just so gorgeous.

The ATVs are probably my favourite vehicle, with the Buggy being second.

- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Picked this up today. Haven't played too much, but I feel like I'm playing a portable version of Kingdom Hearts II right now lmao

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Oct. 04, 2009

Yeah sorry, I must have been borderline annoying lmao. Was fun as hell though. Hey you know The edge, first time I saw it my jaw literally dropped.
Playing some Motorstorm Arctic Edge too. Subway rides are quick.

Chipping away at Arkham Asylum. Its really good so I making it last. Anyways I know I'm close to Scarecrow..
BTW rocksteady are rockstars for including great Dev videos.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Oct. 04, 2009

(Oct. 03, 2009  5:43 AM)Khel Wrote: The only Final Fantasy I have ever played is Tactics Advance 1 and 2.

My friend told me I am a sinner for not doing so.

Those are both really good games though, so it's not all that bad. At least you didn't play like FFX-2 or something garbage like that. lol

RE: Recent Games Played - Corey - Oct. 05, 2009

I've been playing Madden 10 pretty exclusively lately. A little bit of Tiger Woods as well. I expect NBA 2k10 to take over my life once it comes out on tuesday.

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Oct. 05, 2009

(Oct. 04, 2009  4:14 PM)Roan Wrote: Those are both really good games though, so it's not all that bad. At least you didn't play like FFX-2 or something garbage like that. lol

Sadly, that was the first one I played. I didn't touch another FF games for years after that.

RE: Recent Games Played - InfernoSlayer0 - Oct. 05, 2009

i been playing:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Scribblenauts
[PROTOTYPE]
GTA4
Dissidia Final Fantasy
FF7: Crisis Core (second playthrough)
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift Demo (with friends, also saving up for gundams/ beyblades so cant get game)

RE: Recent Games Played - fragbait - Oct. 05, 2009

Played a lot of ODST and DnD yesterday. DnD with Epic Level characters was a blast. My character was basically Dante with the Soul Edge...I could drain 32 levels from you per turn.

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Oct. 06, 2009

Halo 3: ODST

[Image: 109.png]

Some random guys invited me and I hopped on to get Déjà Vu. We didn't die as much as I thought we would doing the achievement and most of all, lag was minimum which was a big surprise, since it always seems to lag a lot whenever I try to do Annual back in Halo 3 (even with people from my country).
The 4 998 ammo Rocket Launchers + 2 Mongooses were an awesome touch to get through it without the hog/scorpion. We still did have a total of 17 betrayals because of it, but it was a lot of fun lol

Game:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/ODSTg.aspx?gameid=44196274&player=KoD%20PT

It took forever for the achievement to pop up though, for a moment we almost thought we didn't get it.
Only Annual and Endure left now.

Halo 3

Been playing mostly Team Mythic/Big Team Mythic/BTB. carp Heretic and plasma grenade spamming. They should be set to spawn like most power weapons, with like 2 minutes or something, especially on such a small map...it's a clusterfuck in there.
Longshore is pretty good to play in so far, except there's always someone betraying whoever gets in the ghost first for the Ghost Patrol achievement =/

Came so close to the Perfection on Sandbox again, this time 14-0, one kill away...

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1383757942&player=KoD%20PT

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Oct. 08, 2009

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

RE: Recent Games Played - Black_Rose - Oct. 08, 2009

Devil May Cry 4
Blue Dragon

RE: Recent Games Played - BeyUK-Espio - Oct. 08, 2009

Forza Motorsport 3 Demo (AWESOMENESS in a download)
Fable 2 (achievement hunting)
WET (Superb hack 'n' slash)
Tales of Vesperia (One of the best RPGs I have played this year!)

RE: Recent Games Played - TMF128 - Oct. 18, 2009

I beat Tony Hawk's Underground 2 a few days ago.

I am playing Tony Hawk's Proving Ground currently.

I still haven't finished Super Metroid and Donkey Kong Land.

RE: Recent Games Played - Neeek - Oct. 21, 2009

I've been playing alot of Pokemon Yellow lately. I need to get my team better before the London expo. Uncertain

RE: Recent Games Played - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 23, 2009

Bakugan Battle Brawlers : the game. This game is so fun and so strange at the same time.

RE: Recent Games Played - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 23, 2009

Is that game on DS by any chance Dragonsclaw?

The recent game i played was on my friends DS its called Kirby - Canvas Curse its so fun. when you get used to it. XD below is a link to a play through.. its the best one i can find on youtube and its on a DS emulator Unhappy Sorry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP1TrPc0eio

Yeah the game is also on DS.

RE: Recent Games Played - ReallyRandomTJ - Oct. 23, 2009

Ahh cool.. my friend was thinking of getting that game... is it a good buy? you said it was fun and strange. lol

(Oct. 23, 2009  10:08 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Ahh cool.. my friend was thinking of getting that game... is it a good buy? you said it was fun and strange. lol

Oh it is a fun game, an easy one to add as well. The battle scenes are quite strange as even If the opponent has higher Gs all you have to do is win the minigame and you can beat the opposition...

RE: Recent Games Played - Dirge - Oct. 23, 2009

just downloaded ether saga online this week its a pretty amazing free mmorpg

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Oct. 23, 2009

Uncharted 2: Among Theives

Why are you people not playing this? You're literally missing out on the Game Of Forever.

Gran Turismo (PSP)
Not gonna lie, this is like Gran Turismo: Pokemon Edition. It's addicting, thankfully all the cars I get in this game, I can import to Gran Turismo 5 when that's released... in another 5 years.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Oct. 23, 2009

(Oct. 23, 2009  10:12 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Oh it is a fun game, an easy one to add as well. The battle scenes are quite strange as even If the opponent has higher Gs all you have to do is win the minigame and you can beat the opposition...

that sounds awful

i can't even fathom how bakugan translates into a video game

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Oct. 23, 2009

(Oct. 23, 2009  4:47 PM)To Wrote: Uncharted 2: Among Theives

Why are you people not playing this? You're literally missing out on the Game Of Forever.

I would be playing it if I hadn't just sold my PS3. lol

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Oct. 23, 2009

If you're at the store, and have $60 to spend, and you're questioning on buying Bakugan for PS3, or Uncharted 2. Don't be stupid.

RE: Recent Games Played - fragbait - Oct. 25, 2009

(Oct. 23, 2009  5:02 PM)To Wrote: If you're at the store, and have $60 to spend, and you're questioning on buying Bakugan for PS3, or Uncharted 2. Don't be stupid.

Anyone having to think about this should stop playing video games.
(Oct. 23, 2009  4:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that sounds awful

i can't even fathom how bakugan translates into a video game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0_iD-KO1Qs
Were you expecting anything more?

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Oct. 26, 2009

ODST

I wish it would finally register that I beat the last chapter on Legendary since I've played it on that difficulty 3 times already and it won't show up nor give me the achievements