World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Pich - Sep. 08, 2009

I went to a cheap used games storeyesterday and picked up Assassin's Creed for the DS and Monster Rancher Battle Card GB. For the price (10$ all together), it was a great buy.

I'm really enjoying Assassin's Creed, though, I'm sure it's pretty crappy compared to the console versions. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Sep. 09, 2009

Rock Band 1

I am intent on getting that Expert Drums Career achievement. Foreplay/Long Time is the only thing keeping me from this...I can finish everything in the final setlist...

RE: Recent Games Played - Black_Rose - Sep. 09, 2009

Batman Arkham Asylum this game is worth every penny I spent on it and every body tells me he joker fight is kinda suck, not like I care atleast I got to fight Bane Joyful_3 the game is probably gonna take me a few extra days to finish though it doesnt help im playing the gam on some pituful excuse for a portable TV.

RE: Recent Games Played - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 09, 2009

Finished Crisis Core and onto playing Dissidia. One of the best games ever. I love using Cloud/Zidane/ Tidus!

RE: Recent Games Played - Omega - Sep. 09, 2009

DISSIDIA. IT'S SO GOOD.

RE: Recent Games Played - Tempestas007 - Sep. 09, 2009

Armored Core: Last Raven
<333

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Sep. 09, 2009

(Sep. 09, 2009  10:33 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Finished Crisis Core and onto playing Dissidia. One of the best games ever. I love using Cloud/Zidane/ Tidus!

Use Squall, he's much better than Zidane and Tidus.

Also, did anyone notice how much they enforced the different pronunciations of many of the characters' names in the game?

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Sep. 10, 2009

The Beatles: Rock Band

Finished story mode on Drums, now working on the challenges then I'll tackle going through the story again with Guitar and Bass and I'll save Vocals for when I have two more people to sing with.

Btw, great game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Sep. 30, 2009

best snipe ever Eee Eee Eee Eee

[attachment=1348]

RE: Recent Games Played - ReallyRandomTJ - Sep. 30, 2009

^ What halo game is that from.?

Also I've Played Halo ODST twice now and im loving it the more times i play it. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 30, 2009

Final Fantasy Tactics- War of the Lions. My god this game was hard. Awesome Storyline
Final Fantasy VIII - Look at those pixels move!
Final Fantasy X - love this game

Aka Final Fantasy Week~

I should call you the Final Fantasy Queen. Cool haha just kidding. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Recent Games Played - Tempestas007 - Sep. 30, 2009

Front Mission 4 - Progressing smoothly
Andretti Racing (Oldie but goodie) - I love racing games
Armored Core: Last Raven - I mainly do paint scheme requests, but I'll do a fight in between requests

:]

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Sep. 30, 2009

(Sep. 30, 2009  5:39 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: ^ What halo game is that from.?

Also I've Played Halo ODST twice now and im loving it the more times i play it. XD
ODST, during the standoff at the end of NMPD HQ as romeo.

Ohh i see.. i've gotten that far yet. Pinching_eyes lmao

RE: Recent Games Played - Thresher - Sep. 30, 2009

Halo 3 ODST. I find it funny how easy it is to almost altogether avoid enemies in levels.(the rookie's second level)

(Sep. 30, 2009  6:18 AM)Thresher Wrote: Halo 3 ODST. I find it funny how easy it is to almost altogether avoid enemies in levels.(the rookie's second level)

Oh yeah.. i just realised that.. i was wondering why i was feeling bored.
Tired im not going to be following Bowen again if he's going to avoid enemies. lol (Bowen owns the game, he just brings it over to my house Joyful_3)

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Sep. 30, 2009

(Sep. 30, 2009  5:52 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Final Fantasy Tactics- War of the Lions. My god this game was hard. Awesome Storyline

i really really liked this game up until all the zodiac stone carp

RE: Recent Games Played - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 30, 2009

Yes, the game was wonderful at the start but then this Zodiac Stone came and well it didn't much sense to me until later. The ending was so unexpected~ the gameplay was hard though but challenging

RE: Recent Games Played - Claiment - Oct. 02, 2009

I've been playing:

1. Assassin's Creed
2. Call of Duty 4

RE: Recent Games Played - Resistance - Oct. 02, 2009

Hmm.. recently

1. Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess Wii
2. Wii Sports XD

RE: Recent Games Played - fragbait - Oct. 03, 2009

I played the Brutal Legend demo last night. The combat ingame was very easyflowing, alot like Batman: Arkham Asylum. I really enjoyed the humor aspect in it, as Shafer's and Black's humor is evident from the beginning of the game.
I highly recommend a download. It's free!
I should probably point out it's not for someone who's offended by cursing, gore, or an occasional innuendo.

RE: Recent Games Played - Synesthesia - Oct. 03, 2009

(Sep. 30, 2009  5:52 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Final Fantasy Tactics- War of the Lions. My god this game was hard. Awesome Storyline
Final Fantasy VIII- Look at those pixels move!
Final Fantasy X - love this game

Aka Final Fantasy Week~

This is still my favorite game in the world. Just got back to playing it recently.

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Oct. 03, 2009

The only Final Fantasy I have ever played is Tactics Advance 1 and 2.

My friend told me I am a sinner for not doing so.

RE: Recent Games Played - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 03, 2009

(Oct. 03, 2009  5:43 AM)Khel Wrote: The only Final Fantasy I have ever played is Tactics Advance 1 and 2.

My friend told me I am a sinner for not doing so.

I don't blame him Speechless