World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 04, 2009

I haven't turned on a console in a very, very, long time. Been dumping some time in Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament for PSP, as well as (this hurts a bit to say), Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite, ugh.

(Aug. 04, 2009  9:35 AM)Spaceman Wrote: Not really. 4 was fun. RE5 is Gears with stopping to shoot. It destroyed the franchise.

He probably meant they were both similar in that they were both carp.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  5:50 PM)To Wrote: He probably meant they were both similar in that they were both carp.

ZING

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Aug. 04, 2009

Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta.
Played through it once already, playing through a second time to find all the Captive logs (there are 25, and getting all of them is an achievement)

On my first run through, I only found 12 of them, I've already found new ones I missed the first time around. Tongue_out

RE: Recent Games Played - Neeek - Aug. 04, 2009

Kingdom Hearts 2 with my cousin. It's way fun, I must buy the NDS one!
I've also been playing FF3 for NDS too.

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Aug. 05, 2009

Dead Space

I'm up to Chapter 4 (playing on Medium), just activated the first ADS power panel. The atmosphere in this game is simply amazing. Most of the enemy spawns are carefully placed to creep you out and it always makes me feel somewhat tense while traveling through the ship. You never feel safe. I almost always have the left trigger pressed in case something pops up. The graphics are impressive as well, the bridge in chapter 4 (were you face the first Brute) looks carp awesome.

Did anyone else get owned by the centrifuge in Chapter 3? I went left the first time...lol

I'm currently using the Plasma Cutter, Line Gun and the Steam Punk Force Gun (hey, I had leftover MS points, thought I might as well get this earlier in game, it has been a life saver at times). I'm not sure what to use next. I mean, gameplay wise I would just stick with these 3, they're all awesome, but I want to use the others because of the achievements.

Fallout 3

Got Mothership Zeta and started playing through it. Haven't got very far, just got my stuff back and I'm currently in the Steamworks. I'm going real stealthy. Too bad we can't understand any of that alien gibberish...

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Aug. 05, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  9:35 AM)Spaceman Wrote: Not really. 4 was fun. RE5 is Gears with stopping to shoot. It destroyed the franchise.
How is it like "Gears with stopping to shoot"?

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Aug. 06, 2009

Playing a game called Heroes of Newerth, its an exact copy of Defense of the Ancients on Warcraft 3, but its a standalone age, at the moment its in its Beta stages and its completely free.

You had to add them on Facebook to get a Beta Key, but it works with anyone;

http://beta.heroesofnewerth.com/whoWehAw713saef/facebook.php ( To get the Key )
http://beta.heroesofnewerth.com/create_account.php ( To create Account )

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 06, 2009

Been playing a lot of Fallout 3..just exploring and wrapping up some achievements for the main game. All I've got to do now is finish the Tenpenny Tower quest and then I'm finished, so I can start downloading some DLC soon.

Anyone ever get the experimental MIRV? jesus

RE: Recent Games Played - Storm - Aug. 06, 2009

Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Platinum, and Sonic Rush Adventure.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 07, 2009

ahhhhhhh just finished up all the quests in Fallout after spending like an hour rummaging through tenpenny tower..drop of karma was totally worth it. also came across the (SPOILER) alien ship after spending awhile looking for it. Pretty sure I'll burn up all the ammo for the gun that you find in a matter of an hour, lol Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - Galaxxy - Aug. 07, 2009

COD 4
COD 5
N FIFA 09 N SOME LBP
COD 4 = BEST GAME EVER

RE: Recent Games Played - Zanzetsuken - Aug. 07, 2009

Dragonball Z Budokai series... god I love them! Grin Haven't played them in a while...

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Aug. 08, 2009

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor.
This game is making me want to turn my DS into a frisbee and toss it off the roof.
It's infuriatingly tough at times. I'm not even half-way done yet.
I'm on this mission where I have to save Midori and some NPCs (by allowing the NPCs to run to a safety zone) whilst demons are nipping at my jugular. These enemies are pretty damn tough, and it really does leave me with very little health after the fights are over.
But that's not enough for this game, Once you clear out all the baddies, The big bad immortal Beldr shows up (who, as the 'immortal' suggests, can't be hurt) Suddenly the objectives switch to "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" and you have to run to those very same safe zones. Only you have Beldr + some of his summoned minions hot on your tail.
Also, Midori runs up to Beldr and attempts to hurt him (he spawns near the top of the map) , and you can't enter the safe zones until Midori escapes.
AUGHHHH.
Time to grind for a while on Free Battles, one more level til I can fuse a pretty good demon.

:I Why can't I just skip this battle and let Midori die? I'm sure I'd do fine without her antics getting in the way.

Edit: gained that extra level and fused a Tyrant King Frost, this guy is unique, and full of power, he should help me a bit. Tongue_out

RE: Recent Games Played - Yugi Jyudai - Aug. 08, 2009

Downloaded PS3 and PSP demos all day.

Ps3:
- Sonic Unleashed
- GTI Club Plus
- Full Auto 2:Battlelines
- Batman:Arkham Asylum
- Ninja GaidenConfusedigma
- CoD:World at War
- Dynasty Warriors:Gundam

PSP:
- Rock Band Unplugged
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Final FantasyGrinissidia

Except Sega's not-surprising epic failure (Full Auto and Sonic) , the other games were actually good. Dissidia and Dynasty Warriors:Gundam (there is a sequel) is a must-have but I wanted the game to have Double-0 mobile suits, so that is a major turn-off to me.

RE: Recent Games Played - Jedsterg - Aug. 11, 2009

Been playing my sisters xbox 360 during the summer, finished Fable 2, it was really fun, but has lots of flaws. Almost finished with Lost Odyssey, love it, I love turn based combat.

Also finished Siren: Blood Curse, story gets really weird towards the end but it's a really good game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Aug. 17, 2009

Just finished Crisis Core. Now I'm gonna play FFVII since I've never beaten it.

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Aug. 17, 2009

(Aug. 07, 2009  7:34 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: ahhhhhhh just finished up all the quests in Fallout after spending like an hour rummaging through tenpenny tower..drop of karma was totally worth it. also came across the (SPOILER) alien ship after spending awhile looking for it. Pretty sure I'll burn up all the ammo for the gun that you find in a matter of an hour, lol Smile

You can get more ammo for it in various other places, but it's still limited =(

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Power_Cell

Also, the Experimental MIRV is carp overkill lol Eats through Mini Nukes like nothing else.

Fallout 3

Finished Mothership Zeta some days ago. I explored through most of the place and ended up only having to check online for 1 of the Alien Captive recordings I had missed in the cryo labs. It was a bit short and they could've done more with it, but it was still awesome to explore around the alien ship, finding all sorts of weird stuff.
I didn't take Elliot with me through the Cryo labs, so I was never able to get cryo grenades/mines =( Also, Paulson died on me during the last battle on the Bridge (the other alien ship exploding was quite the sight though).

Anyone get that MPLX Novasurge Plasma Pistol? The thing's a carp' beast.
I sneaked through most of it, but it was still pretty intense in some parts; the aliens do a load of damage on very hard and weren't it for me having a ton of stimpacks, I would've died a few times.
Also, wtf, I got only Albino Radscorpions and Raiders in the shooting range. Talk about a mismatch. After some time, there were like 20+ Albino Radscorps and it started lagging like hell lol

Dead Space

Just started Chapter 10 yesterday. I actually felt sorry for Hammond when he got torn apart by the black Brute =(
This game has been awesome so far (holy carp at the Hunter in Chapter 5, that was full of tension, not knowing when he'd show up or if he could follow you everywhere). The asteroid shooting in Chapter 4 was a carp to get through though, I mean, making through it alive with over 50% shield strength to get the "Don't get cocky, kid" achievement was like the hardest thing so far in the game and took me a bunch of tries until I finally got it.
I'm still using the Steampunk Force Gun, Line Gun and Plasma Cutter as my main weapons, while carrying the Contact Beam to sell its ammo.

What I did with the other weapons to get the "30 kills with X weapon" achievements was, I just sold everything, got X weapon and filled my inventory with ammo for it and then just killed those little things the Wall Guardians (first one is on Chapter 5, the guys attached to the wall that decapitate you if you get too close) spawn with it until I got it, then reset and go for the next weapon. Makes things a lot easier than trying to actually use the carp weapons like the Flamethrower or an un-upgraded Pulse Rifle on "real" enemies. You'll need to wait until Chapter 6 to do the Contact Beam (unless you've been using it as one of your main weapons) since you couldn't buy ammo for it before.

Most of the necromorphs now are the black tougher variants besides coming in greater number, which is starting to eat through my ammo faster, but my Plasma Cutter already has max damage and the other 2 will soon follow. I still manage to do most of them in with the Force Gun in 1-2 hits, plus I've already fully upgraded my RIG (also got the level 5 suit) along with max energy for stasis (stasis is a must on Brute battles), which really helps sometimes.

RE: Recent Games Played - Ndot - Aug. 17, 2009

Tried Street Fighter 4, pretty fun.

RE: Recent Games Played - KING - Aug. 17, 2009

Smash bros. Brawl for the Wii it's fun but it gets a little old after a while

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Aug. 17, 2009

I just borrowed my friends PSP 1000 for an indefinite amount of time (he never uses it). I took from him his copy of God of War as well. For the hour or so I had to play with it, I really enjoyed it.

I think I shall pick up wipeout pulse for $10 since I also enjoyed the first Wipeout game for the PSP.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Aug. 17, 2009

PSP 1000 is brutal. That thing is a tank in both size, and weight, lmao.

RE: Recent Games Played - IcedOutAkio - Aug. 17, 2009

The last game I played was Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood for PS2. Tongue_out

RE: Recent Games Played - Hyuuga Neji - Aug. 17, 2009

-Starfox 64
-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Smash Bros Brawl

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Aug. 18, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  8:54 PM)Khel Wrote: I just borrowed my friends PSP 1000 for an indefinite amount of time (he never uses it). I took from him his copy of God of War as well. For the hour or so I had to play with it, I really enjoyed it.

I think I shall pick up wipeout pulse for $10 since I also enjoyed the first Wipeout game for the PSP.

God of War <33333333333333333333333333333333

I am probably this board's biggest GoW fanboy.

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 17, 2009  10:24 PM)To Wrote: PSP 1000 is brutal. That thing is a tank in both size, and weight, lmao.

Sadly, that's the one I own. I hate it.

- Played Dissidia: Final Fantasy earlier before my dog decided she wanted to try to eat my PSP.