World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Evan - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  12:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I saw Kai-V had posted this on BBS, so I thought I would share it here:

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/index.htm

I was planning on posting this, I visit that used to visit that site often for Crash B-Daman news.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 06, 2008  9:47 PM)bugturtles Wrote: I'm wondering if the Face will be the same as Bit Protector.

Will they be loose in the first few releases, then get tighter?

This way you can use loose Face for Wobbler or something, and tight Face for everything else.
Actually, according to a picture on the page Brad linked to, the Bottoms for the MFB have the same turn-and-lock design as the Bit Protector. :\
I just hope that they won't get loose after multiple battles and slide off.

(Aug. 07, 2008  12:19 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  7:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  7:37 PM)Grey Wrote: Anyways, I almost hope that Wolf doesn't have a Ball Bearing, since Cancer already does. Maybe B just stands for Bearing, as in any kind of bearing tip...?
I doubt TAKARA-TOMY would name two different Bottoms the same way (B ) ...

It could always just mean "balance" and refer to any tip that has various attributes, such as metal change. Then, both wolf and cancer may have different tips, but the same code. Otherwise, they'll run out of codes very fast.
Yeah, thats what I was talking about originally (only I pointed out that "B" could just stand for Bearings in general, since there's more than one kind of Bearing). I almost hope that this is the case, since releasing two Ball-Bearing tips around the same time is almost a waste...
...unless the two Ball-Bearing tips are designed way different, like one being higher, one Ball being bigger/smaller, etc.

(Aug. 07, 2008  12:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I saw Kai-V had posted this on BBS, so I thought I would share it here:

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/index.htm

A how-to for assembling/using the MFB, right? Awesome. It looks like the MFBs will be held together much more tightly than before, with the screw on the Face and the piece needed for locking the MFB together...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheBlackBlade22 - Aug. 07, 2008

i just saw the vid posted on beywiki youtube.

so the pegasus starter set is gonna come with the white stadium and im not gonna get the black one they shoed on ideal do i gotta buy it seperatly

how does this work do i gotta buy the black one seperatley

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  5:06 AM)TheBlackBlade22 Wrote: i just saw the vid posted on beywiki youtube.

so the pegasus starter set is gonna come with the white stadium and im not gonna get the black one they shoed on ideal do i gotta buy it seperatly

how does this work do i gotta buy the black one seperatley

It's not black. All of the stadiums are clear. They're all the same stadium.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 07, 2008

Toywiz's picture is black.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  5:14 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Toywiz's picture is black.

I am aware. It's taken on a black background. Guess what happens!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 07, 2008

Well, thats very misleading..

(Aug. 07, 2008  5:24 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Well, thats very misleading..

Does it matter?

Not really, its not going to cause me to not buy it.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 07, 2008

hey guys, sorry 4 all the bad post i have done, especially to Gotruto, i been a jerk to u da most to u, so this is goodbye. maybe someday i'll be back

arnt u a little over-reacting? I mean i dont get insulted that easily.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:09 AM)boh Wrote: hey guys, sorry 4 all the bad post i have done, especially to Gotruto, i been a jerk to u da most to u, so this is goodbye. maybe someday i'll be back

While its good that you are apologizing and acknowledging your mistakes, this is not the thread to do so.

You should've PMed him instead. Wink

To be fair, the fight was in this topic so I don't mind the public apology, and he PMed me as well.

he PMed me before i responded to his post. i still think hes over-reacting.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 07, 2008

Question: Does anyone know if the stadiums have a harder type of plastic? I mean, these new blades are totally metal, and all of my old stadiums were in shambles from the previous HMS (bitches ruined my Tornado Attack).

Oh, and as to the previous discussion I agree with Ryan. I think "Wheel" sounds really dumb Uncertain

i dont mind either one. Wheel sounds sort of unimaginative to me though.

I'm honestly not bothered by the terms at all.

I don't care what the official names are, I'm going to keep calling it an attack ring unless I'm posting a combo or something where its appropriate that I use the new term(s).

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - To - Aug. 07, 2008

With all the name changes I was expecting them to go with a new launch chant.

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:28 AM)Takao Wrote: With all the name changes I was expecting them to go with a new launch chant.

That's a good point.

I'm surprised they didn't change it as well.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Aug. 07, 2008

Looking at the chart, I assume that Quetzlcoatl is the second Wheel (it's hard on the tongue saying that..) from the right, while Cancer is the one on the farthest right.

I would assume Quetzlcoatl will have Track 090, and Bottom WF (Wide Flat?) (also supporting that it's an Attack type as said earlier).

I also assume Cancer will use Track S125 and Bottom B (Ball?).

However, there is already a 125 Track. But, this new 125 has a S in front of it. What would this mean?

Before being asked: you could look at the chart on Beykids. However, some pictures we have cannot be released publicly.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  12:53 PM)bugturtles Wrote: Looking at the chart, I assume that Quetzlcoatl is the second Wheel (it's hard on the tongue saying that..) from the right, while Cancer is the one on the farthest right.

I would assume Quetzlcoatl will have Track 090, and Bottom WF (Wide Flat?) (also supporting that it's an Attack type as said earlier).

I also assume Cancer will use Track S125 and Bottom B (Ball?).
This is right. I posted "Quetzalcoatl 090WF (Wide Flat) and Cancer S125B (Ball)" a few pages back.

It does not say what 'S' means.

Also, to whoever was debating the 'B' issue, there is a note in parentheses besides the B saying "booru", which is 'ball'.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Aikemi - Aug. 07, 2008

sup guys ive been extremely buzy lately mostly cuz of my dad got orders 2 bahrain hes probably gonna b there 4 bout 2yrs or so...wow...looks lik ive missd a lot

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Aikemi - Aug. 07, 2008

as i text i am dialing toywiz about their re- er bad prices

The S could mean "Special" as in it is a Track with a gimmick or something.

(Aug. 07, 2008  7:12 PM)Gotruto Wrote: The S could mean "Special" as in it is a Track with a gimmick or something.

it could mean a lot of things, let's not make pointless speculation please