World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? (/Thread-Which-beyblade-character-do-you-consider-the-best-strongest)

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 07, 2020

GINGKA 1ST rago 2 and ryuga 3rd that's it

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - EarthHelios - Dec. 07, 2020

I totally forgot about Garland

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Vtryuga - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  3:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:38 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: In zero g manga both ryuga and gingka are alive and Gingka is the strongest blader alive as per the manga.
Hope this answers the debate

BUT IN THE ANIME GINGKA SAID HE WAS RYUGA"S EQUAL. @httpsUncertain/www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Df9MhSrOk

The manga author is the main person to ask, not the anime. If the manga says something its usually superior to the anime

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - EarthHelios - Dec. 07, 2020

I wonder who the most powerful blader in in GT

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  3:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wonder who the most powerful blader in in GT
Gwyn, Drum and Delta probably. Alongside Arthur and Amane.

(Dec. 07, 2020  3:53 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  3:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I wonder who the most powerful blader in in GT

Well who is it?

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 07, 2020

BEST burst beyblade ever! turbo spryzen

Gingka probally didnt even mean it

what didnt he meant?

That he meant Ryuga was stronger than all of them.

oh that he did not mean because both Gingk and rago are better than ryuga

Gingka is supposed to be the strongest blader in MFB not Ryuga

AND gINGKA IS THE STRONGEST AND RYUGA is not the strongest

Ryuga is the best blader I think

no best blader is Gingka than Rago than Ryua

ryuga my bad

This is how they should do the comparison:
Strength
Level
Power

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no best blader is Gingka than Rago than Ryua

ryuga my bad

STOP! HE IS EQUAL TO RYUGA. Just leave me alone. I am leaving WBO permenantly

Yeah Imma argue about Burst now

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/powerful? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 07, 2020

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is how they should do the comparison:
Strength
Level
Power

I am leaving WBO permenenantly

There is already a bunch of bladers confirmed already to be the strongest

what NO DON'T! and earthhelios you wanna talk about burst now? and ryuga's son wants to leave why?

Because we are talking bad about Ryuga

well I AM JUST saying the truth.

anyway earthhelios
Let's talk about bursts

EarthHelios and GodzillaFan101 I am leaving bye. I don't tolerate when people insult the dragon emeperor.

(Dec. 07, 2020  4:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: well I AM JUST saying the truth.

anyway earthhelios
Let's talk about bursts

prove it

Shu is by far the strongest blader in Burst