World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 (/Thread-Product-B-170-Random-Booster-Vol-21)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - snoc - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  6:12 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Let's hope not, but it could be that since there are 2 prizes they moved Delta's picture to the back

eh. Delta's popular, putting him on the box would help sales alot. Im thinking it wont appear in the anime but will appear for at least 1 battle or a cameo in the manga

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - freefafnir8 - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  6:13 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:12 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Let's hope not, but it could be that since there are 2 prizes they moved Delta's picture to the back

eh. Delta's popular, putting him on the box would help sales alot. Im thinking it wont appear in the anime but will appear for at least 1 battle or a cameo in the manga

I thought random boosters were supposed to be relevant again. Unhappy

(Jun. 29, 2020  6:14 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:13 PM)snoc Wrote: eh. Delta's popular, putting him on the box would help sales alot. Im thinking it wont appear in the anime but will appear for at least 1 battle or a cameo in the manga

I thought random boosters were supposed to be relevant again. Unhappy

They prob wanted to make one, but not put it in a booster since its not a anime bey.

They better not do that to Delta. I'd be very annoyed

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - CheetoBlader - Jun. 29, 2020

I feel like Dranzer V has either 0 or Ratchet…

(Jun. 29, 2020  6:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I feel like Dranzer V has either 0 or Ratchet…

It's 0, and I posted about discs in the previous page

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - YggdrasilWyvern - Jun. 29, 2020

At least in my opinion, I've kinda noticed that the April and October Random Boosters are usually the better ones and the July and December ones tend to be more mediocre. Then you have those weird February RBV's 😂😂

(Jun. 29, 2020  6:25 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: At least in my opinion, I've kinda noticed that the April and October Random Boosters are usually the better ones and the July and December ones tend to be more mediocre. Then you have those weird February RBV's 😂😂

Mediocore? *points to diabolos* but yeah, these ones don't have as much anime relevant beys sadly.

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - kai edits - Jun. 29, 2020

I'm gonna get that dranzer and the 2 diabolos

I hope they have more relevancy than it seems at the moment

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - kimeru - Jun. 29, 2020

Like I've said before if diabolos is getting released this early and Delta wasn't on any posters then his chances of being in the anime are slim.

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - A.raj - Jun. 29, 2020

I think there are two diabolos chips. Their design has a bit difference. One chip is right and other chip is left spin. I am totally sure that diabolos chip is not dual spin bit instead are two chips. We won't be able to put black diabolos chip with Abyss ring.

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - BuilderROB - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  7:12 PM)A.raj Wrote: I think there are two diabolos chips. Their design has a bit difference. One chip is right and other chip is left spin. I am totally sure that diabolos chip is not dual spin bit instead are two chips. We won't be able to put black diabolos chip with Abyss ring.

It’s entirely possible claw placement is different because the left spin mode has different claw placement from the right spin mode claw placement. They’re likely a dual spin chip, just different colors for different rings.

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - SupaDav03 - Jun. 29, 2020

Pretty meh all around. The two Diabolos are good but eF & aK are whatever. Not much interest in the remakes, King is 👎🏼, so I dont really need another copy of that & Cosmo Pegasus is a hard pass.

Sparking has been great in that it’s made it easy to pass on non-anime/non-prize stuff so far

Oh yeah my review: This is nice. The Diabolos are hype and totally worth getting, but their random booster combos aren't amazing (I doubt that's its official stock combo though). The other beys aren't to great but not terrible to have, I think it's pretty clear this was just to make a new Diabolos and get rid of spare parts though. overall a solid 7/10 for me.

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - 6Jupiter5 - Jun. 29, 2020

I’m giving death generate and abyss vanguard bullet

(Jun. 29, 2020  8:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m giving death generate and abyss vanguard bullet

sounds like what TT would've done if they didn't need to get rid off random parts tbh.

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - MGoldZeo - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  7:12 PM)A.raj Wrote: I think there are two diabolos chips. Their design has a bit difference. One chip is right and other chip is left spin. I am totally sure that diabolos chip is not dual spin bit instead are two chips. We won't be able to put black diabolos chip with Abyss ring.
The chips have been confirmed to be dual spin in the product description.

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - YggdrasilWyvern - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  6:26 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:25 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: At least in my opinion, I've kinda noticed that the April and October Random Boosters are usually the better ones and the July and December ones tend to be more mediocre. Then you have those weird February RBV's 😂😂

Mediocore? *points to diabolos* but yeah, these ones don't have as much anime relevant beys sadly.

I think the Diabolos prize beys are cool but I'm looking at overall random booster as a set.

(Jun. 29, 2020  8:52 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:26 PM)snoc Wrote: Mediocore? *points to diabolos* but yeah, these ones don't have as much anime relevant beys sadly.

I think the Diabolos prize beys are cool but I'm looking at overall random booster as a set.

yeah, usually having some extra parts would be cool but these....if anything the only extra thing I need there is that burn phoenix (I never got the og remake and the blue looks nice). Maybe also the forneus to look at.

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - Jinbee - Jun. 29, 2020

I saw the pictures and yeah, it looks promising so far.

In terms of the two pulls though, there is no contest, Death Diabolos looks much more attractive in my opinion, and feels more like Diabolos. The parts are generally better too. Abyss Diabolos looks nice but there's too much white even as a replica for Erase Diabolos. I wonder what the purple parts for both layers do though? I hope it's a gimmick, I prefer those over non gimmick ones.

I'm still thinking that Diabolos' remaining stock anime parts, like the disk and driver will be completely scattered throughout the RBV pulls, because there is no way they'd just give Diabolos older parts like 4T, 5, Mr' and F'. Well okay maybe the drivers I can believe.

(Jun. 29, 2020  8:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I saw the pictures and yeah, it looks promising so far.

In terms of the two pulls though, there is no contest, Death Diabolos looks much more attractive in my opinion, and feels more like Diabolos. The parts are generally better too. Abyss Diabolos looks nice but there's too much white even as a replica for Erase Diabolos. I wonder what the purple parts for both layers do though? I hope it's a gimmick, I prefer those over non gimmick ones.

I'm still thinking that Diabolos' remaining stock anime parts, like the disk and driver will be completely scattered throughout the RBV pulls, because there is no way they'd just give Diabolos older parts like 4T, 5, Mr' and F'. Well okay maybe the drivers I can believe.

I wish Abyss did have more gold. And I'm thinking those purple claw things may be like mini burst stoppers or something like that. The problem is there's like a 10% chance Delta will be in the anime rn, so he might not have official stock parts. If anything just slap Generate onto them. I would like if they made a more durable bullet, so the tip when the bullet is gone doesn't break as easily though.

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - TitanDragon - Jun. 29, 2020

(Jun. 29, 2020  8:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I saw the pictures and yeah, it looks promising so far.

Maybe Bullet and a balance chassis are somewhere in there

RE: B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21 - Jinbee - Jun. 29, 2020

I feel like Delta will be in the anime, as I feel he and Drum can still do more. But anyway, I think the stock parts being not new is nothing we haven't seen before. Big Bang Genesis and Dead Phoenix were in the anime and they never used the released parts so this is possibly the same. However seeing as they have the opportunity to do this in a Random Booster, I'm still holding on to the possibility that Diabolos full official combo will be the parts scattered around the RBV, since they sort of did it with the white Glide Ragnaruk.

As much as I like Death Diabolos, I still think Master Diabolos is my favourite one so far. Hopefully that'll change.

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:03 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Maybe Bullet and a balance chassis are somewhere in there

maybe the chassis on king fafnir could work. For other parts idk.

(Jun. 29, 2020  9:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I feel like Delta will be in the anime, as I feel he and Drum can still do more. But anyway, I think the stock parts being not new is nothing we haven't seen before. Big Bang Genesis and Dead Phoenix were in the anime and they never used the released parts so this is possibly the same. However seeing as they have the opportunity to do this in a Random Booster, I'm still holding on to the possibility that Diabolos full official combo will be the parts scattered around the RBV, since they sort of did it with the white Glide Ragnaruk.

As much as I like Death Diabolos, I still think Master Diabolos is my favourite one so far. Hopefully that'll change.

Delta definitely has a lot of potential to come and do more stuff, but if they aren't having Wakiya why Delta. As I said earlier this is either not gonna be in the anime, or another character has it, and they're keeping them a secret. As for the manga Delta is already in it, so he could come back in the Drum arc. Possibly battle, but show off his new bey at the very least. Im gonna try to find the most Diabolos like parts from this random booster and put them on the Diabolos, until we know if they're gonna announce a official stock combo for it though. Ngl I like Death a bit more since it feels more like a natural evolution from Venom. Abyss is fine, but could have some more gold.