World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting! (/Thread-Reborn-Team-BigBangFury-New-Jersey-and-New-york-Elite-team-Now-Recruiting)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - flashbladerX - Jul. 18, 2012

That's alright and. Will there be a chance to join zero x

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Zero X - Jul. 18, 2012

yea you are already in but sparkman still going to test you

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - flashbladerX - Jul. 18, 2012

Okay and and good moring everyone !

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Beychamp76 - Jul. 18, 2012

good morning and what types of beys should we bring stamina, balance, attack, or defense

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Zero X - Jul. 18, 2012

Any bey you have also guys lets keep training for future tournys

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Beychamp76 - Jul. 18, 2012

I will train harder and my neighbor ( 10 years old ) is also a good blader but he doesnt have an account so if i help him make one can he join the team since we both train together

and since we should talk about our weaknesses and strengths, one of my strengths is launch power and one of my weaknesses is aim
im trying to improve my aim by aiming at small objects in my neighbors stadium from far away.
its helping my aim to become better

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Zero X - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 18, 2012  7:34 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: and since we should talk about our weaknesses and strengths, one of my strengths is launch power and one of my weaknesses is aim
im trying to improve my aim by aiming at small objects in my neighbors stadium from far away.
its helping my aim to become better
Ok good luck with that hope you become stronger

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Beychamp76 - Jul. 19, 2012

thanks

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - flashbladerX - Jul. 19, 2012

hey whats up everyone !
(Jul. 19, 2012  11:42 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: hey whats up everyone !

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Beychamp76 - Jul. 20, 2012

nothing much just training

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - ElementalDude97 - Jul. 20, 2012

Beychamp you should try using the beyblade launcher with the laser to help your aim!or use a bey compass!!!

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Beychamp76 - Jul. 20, 2012

thanks for the tip
i will try to buy it

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - ElementalDude97 - Jul. 20, 2012

If you need more help I am always here!also I could help with your aim when we battle!

thanks
i will always count on you

(Jul. 20, 2012  1:23 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: thanks
i will always count on you

I am here to make the team better!

ZERO X is the august 4 tourny official and how many people are going

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - flashbladerX - Jul. 20, 2012

sorry than and what bey is good for a stamina type

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Zero X - Jul. 20, 2012

(Jul. 20, 2012  6:18 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: im bored everyone
(Jul. 20, 2012  6:18 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: im bored everyone

k but this isn't really the thread where you type something like that as it is consider spam

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - flashbladerX - Jul. 20, 2012

Sorry about that...I will write more stuff about the team.
Zero x what are good parts for me to get and to make a good stamina bey?

i believe wd, eternal sharp, and eternal spike are good stamina tips but eternal sharp loses its balance after a while and zero x might know about the other parts

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Zero X - Jul. 20, 2012

(Jul. 20, 2012  6:44 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: Sorry about that...I will write more stuff about the team.
Zero x what are good parts for me to get and to make a good stamina bey?
you can look at the top tier list and there is many threads that can help you with combos but you should buy phantom orion and evil befall

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - flashbladerX - Jul. 23, 2012

Hey , did you guys went to the tournment today ?

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - Zero X - Jul. 23, 2012

Nahh i had to go somewhere but i think sparkman went

RE: Reborn Team Big Bang Fury(New york,New Jersey)elite team recruiting - flashbladerX - Jul. 23, 2012

Yea. I saw sparkman and zero x are you goin to make a tournment ?