World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!] (/Thread-Shows-movies-that-you-hate-with-all-your-being-Please-elaborate)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - BeyCenter - Aug. 06, 2011

Problem Solvers looked like dumb carp to me. I can't believe Cartoon network is wasting their life making and watching it.

You know what show is so stupid, Prank Stars. The stars think they have the best pranks funny and its so hilarious, but really, I watched and this was my face the entire show: Tired what kind of carp are they feeding to the kids watching this. Worst pranks ever.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Thresher - Aug. 08, 2011

After babysitting my nephews for two weeks and having to watch them while they watch Fanboy and Chum Chum, I must say it is the dumbest show on television. It is written in such a way that the main characters have an IQ of negative 10. EVERY character is a stereotype and they is a randomly evil British child who happens to be a wizard. If you value sanity you will never under any circumstances watch this show, unless you are rich and enjoy buying new televisions.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Raigeko13 - Aug. 08, 2011

Thresher I hate it too.
It.
Is.
Terrible.
theheidtman
I HATE THAT SHOW. IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF COLORS WITH SHAPES THAT'S ALL IN HD, AND MOVES REALLY QUICK. There is NO plot to that show, and the problem solving plot just doesn't go with it.
What's really sad, is that Cartoon Network signed up for 3 more seasons of that show on there.
3. More. carp. Seasons.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - BeyScorcher - Aug. 08, 2011

Honestly, all TV on today. Sitcoms are now just OMGOMGOMFHJVKCKG HE BROKE UP WITH ME etc. Also disney? What happened to recess, pb and j otter, proud family? And nick? what happened to Rockos Modern Life? FREAKINNG EPPIC SHHOOOW.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - BeyCenter - Aug. 08, 2011

(Aug. 08, 2011  3:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: theheidtman
I HATE THAT SHOW. IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF COLORS WITH SHAPES THAT'S ALL IN HD, AND MOVES REALLY QUICK. There is NO plot to that show, and the problem solving plot just doesn't go with it.
What's really sad, is that Cartoon Network signed up for 3 more seasons of that show on there.
3. More. carp. Seasons.
lets hope it gets cancelled by then. and it probably will, as of I know, they have only showed 2 or 3 episodes yet. and whats, its been like 3 months since it came out. it sure feels like it.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Temporal - Aug. 08, 2011

This. What happened to IGPX, man? The Prouds? Hell, I wanna watch some Fresh Prince, too! Rockos Modern Life, Two Stupid Dogs, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and I even miss Code Lyoko a bit now, and that's sad. TV is mainly full of Twilight rip-offs, bad sit-coms, and Jersey Shore. (Nuff said there...) Really, I could care less that Snooki's going to Italy, I'd rather sit in a room and have a conversation with Terrell Owens about why people hate to love him.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - To - Aug. 08, 2011

No one misses Code Lyoko because it was a crappy French series.

Also, Fanboy & Chum Chum probably has the ugliest character designs out of any mainstream animated series.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - BeyCenter - Aug. 08, 2011

(Aug. 08, 2011  11:56 AM)To Wrote: Also, Fanboy & Chum Chum probably has the ugliest character designs out of any mainstream animated series.

And the song is freaking annoying, all they say is, la la la la la la, in a synchronized and predictable pattern.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - B.N.D - Aug. 08, 2011

Ben 10, Gormiti, Power Rangers (especially)
I hate gormiti because its cheesy
I hate Ben 10 for the concept and the voices
And I hate Power Rangers for everything especially the intro

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Temporal - Aug. 08, 2011

(Aug. 08, 2011  11:56 AM)To Wrote: No one misses Code Lyoko because it was a crappy French series.

But it is still better than the crud that's out now, is it not?

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - To - Aug. 09, 2011

No, Code Lyoko was always trash, and always will be. Trash doesn't get better with age, it only exposes how poor the animation is. There are plenty of shows on TV aimed at children that are better.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Temporal - Aug. 09, 2011

Meh, we simply differ in opinion. I don't really like Code Lyoko too much, but I think that most of the carp on television these days is MUCH worse. (Problem Solverz, for example.)

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 09, 2011

Actually Code Lyoko was very good at one point...what annoys me?...that STUPID American Idol...some people like it but i HATE it Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - BeyCenter - Aug. 10, 2011

Eh, I'm not one into talent shows. America's got Talent is Ok for me.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Ultimatefry - Aug. 11, 2011

(Aug. 06, 2011  11:51 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: You know what show is so stupid, Prank Stars. The stars think they have the best pranks funny and its so hilarious, but really, I watched and this was my face the entire show: Tired what kind of carp are they feeding to the kids watching this. Worst pranks ever.

I laughed at that show. With pity.

Got another hate: Almost Naked Animals on CN. Just animals that only think about themselves and wear underpants there whole lives. The theme song: Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyahnyahnyahnyah NYAH NYAH ALMOST NAKED ANIMALS! SING IT! NAYH NAYH AYAH NYAH! Forever. and EVER!

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Pony - Aug. 12, 2011

The worst 3 shows ever are:
no. 3: Good Luck Charlie I frigin HATE that show
no. 2: Sidekicks just another one of cartoon network's FAILS.
no. 1 WORST: Fanboy and Chumchum That show is the STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER BEEN SO UNLUCKY TO WATCH.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - naI - Aug. 14, 2011

These shows are already cancelled but i just hate it so much! It still lingers around youtube.

Being Ian: (ironic...) The show's plot is not that bad, but mainly the animation and the characters are horrible. I did not like the opening and it wasn't that boring, just so idiotic.

Monster By Mistake: This show is forgotten and I'm not sure if any of you remember it, its about a kid who is turned into a blue monster every time he sneezes. Its AWFUL. Bad animation and the episodes are dead boring.

and a show that is still on... i think

Tyler Perry's: House of Payne: It's a complete rip off of the Cosby show and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Its not funny! It's not as strong as the the other two shows and its sort of stupid.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Sparta - Aug. 15, 2011

Any disney sitcom. Whether it be Wizards of whateverly place, bad luck charlie sucks for you, or even the cruddy life of Zach and Cody; I cannot watch as disney makes a mockery of television.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Annoying-Fork - Aug. 15, 2011

naI I agree with you on Tyler Perry's house of pain. This Mr. Perry of some sorts should give credit where credit is due. Bill Cosby was a brilliant man, and still is. Perry just gotten old with his fat-joke movies.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Minho - Aug. 15, 2011

thought spam bots and hasbro bladers were annoying? get a load of this guy!!!

HEY ITS FRED!!!

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - To - Aug. 15, 2011

(Aug. 14, 2011  11:54 PM)naI Wrote: Monster By Mistake: This show is forgotten and I'm not sure if any of you remember it, its about a kid who is turned into a blue monster every time he sneezes. Its AWFUL. Bad animation and the episodes are dead boring.

Hush you, Monster By Mistake is amazing (probably nostalgia talking). How can you say no to a show where's its villian is trapped in a hamster ball? Sadly, I'll agree with you on the animation. The show looks like a good looking N64 game or something, and they never seemed to update their engine as the show went on.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - LeoneFreak - Aug. 17, 2011

(Jun. 14, 2011  2:50 AM)Ink. Wrote: I'm not sure if there's a "Least favorite show" thread around here, but this is different. This is for shows that you hate, and if you could somehow sell your soul to get this show removed from the face of the earth, you would. Shows that make you want to rip out your digestive system and hang yourself with it by the neck ofa cow. Shows that make you want to surgically attach your face to your behind and sit on a pile of cyanide. Post those shows here.

Well, I mainly hate kids shows (I know that they're for kids, but that's why) and shows where they think that they're funny but they're not.

However, I hate three shows in particular. (Click to View)
So, one thing I want to make clear here is that this is for discussing your most hated shows, not for arguing and disagreeing with people. So please, don't start fights saying, "Hey, I like that show!"

Let the hate flow.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? (you said let the hate flow ) How can u hate Fanboy and ChumChum? OR Fish Hooks?
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Big Time Rush. God, I hate that show with a passion. All it is, is a group of four guys who autotune, think they're hot, and think they're funny. Plus then, when you try to tell some kid about a real band like Linkin Park or Paramore, they say,
"Ohhh Big Tiem Rush is a soooooo mush betta then tha stupid band of ya's"

No. It's really not.

BTR is a great show and they have great music. And yes, I am a dude. Just like the show and music, okay?
An I LOVE FRED HE ROCKS! And Annoying Orange!

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - lord Wolfblade - Aug. 17, 2011

LeoneFreak

either that or you are a kid that doesn't know good shows from bad shows

fanboy and chumchum: the theme hurts my ears and the show is just annoying

almost every show on family (disney). IMO the only reason why they are still around is Phineas and ferb, and the fact that they still do reruns of recess
really, what is up with all these lame sitcoms? none of them are funny, and when they do have a funny part it is more of a puny chuckle. Disney, learn the difference of what is good and what is lame

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Temporal - Aug. 17, 2011

It is Disney. 'Nuff said there. I miss Rocko's Modern Life. I DID see a few episodes on NickToons last week, however. I doubt that they will regularly show reruns of that amazing show, however.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - naI - Aug. 17, 2011

@ LeoneFreak

I wouldn't be surprised if you like Jersey Shore.... Now tell us what shows you hate.