World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) (/Thread-Battle-of-the-Boroughs-2-This-time-I-swear-we-ll-do-HMS-READ-1st-post-people)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Rockblade - Aug. 12, 2008

ordered some HMS from MOJ a week ago but i dont think they'll make it in time Unhappy

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Maz - Aug. 12, 2008

Rockblade are your friend and brother going?
Is anyone else bringing anyone?

Also will Wolborg MS Be aloud?

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Rockblade - Aug. 12, 2008

i dont know for sure if my frend can come, but i think my brother might have to come again. But it might end up just me

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - FFX - Aug. 12, 2008

Well, we can take a vote on if WBMS should be allowed

why wouldnt it be. sorry im still kinda new

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bey Brad - Aug. 12, 2008

(Aug. 12, 2008  10:55 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote: why wouldnt it be. sorry im still kinda new

because it is polarizingly strong

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 12, 2008

i think it should be allowed..it can be beaten so why not?

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Maz - Aug. 12, 2008

I dont think it should be aloud.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 13, 2008

well, if it is that much of a problem then fine, dont allow it

now that i think of it, i would like a bit of a challenge with that...maybe wolborg shouldnt be banned...some players may only have wolborg and if thats the case, they cant play?..that isnt very fair

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Cye Kinomiya - Aug. 13, 2008

Wow. I vote against Wolborg MS. It should make things WAY more interesting. We might see GFC in TB people.

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bluezee - Aug. 13, 2008

you know what, you just changed my whole outlook on that...i agree now and i see ur point...lets ban wolborg ms...but what about jiraya?

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Guardian Odin - Aug. 13, 2008

I say screw Wolborg MS unless you're using TBTS.

And I don't think we should ban Jiraiya. (spelling might be off)

The bearing core for sure, but the Wolborg AR as well?

so like i mentioned, is jiraya gonna be able to be used?..all someone had to do is add wolborg AR and there it pretty much is

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - FFX - Aug. 13, 2008

Hm....this sounds fun:

Stadium: TB

HMS: No bearing core

Plastic: No special rules (Can be amended as requested)

i like that...r we goin with that?

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Guardian Odin - Aug. 13, 2008

How long do these tournaments usually take? I need to know how long I need to make this playlist.

hmm..make it for at least 3-4 hours..il bring cds just in case we need more time..free blading will occur for sure

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Maz - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  1:32 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Wow. I vote against Wolborg MS. It should make things WAY more interesting. We might see GFC in TB people.

I totaly agree. Are you going? Also Jirayas RC Should be fine. Going against a Dranzer MS RC based survival combo it would lose. The survival on it is alot worse than bearing core.

okay then its agreed, wolborg banned for this tourney, the date is set, nd now we have 9 more days until the time

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Bey Brad - Aug. 13, 2008

This reminds me, I need to get back to work on the Restricted format. Lips_sealed

what exactly is that?

does any have a tornado stadium of any kind?..these stadiums will be the best to use for this tourney

RE: Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people) - Maz - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  2:57 PM)Bluezee Wrote: what exactly is that?

Im assuming it is gonna be a list showing whats not aloud at IBA turneys and why not.

hmm...that would be good but i dont see a lot of things being on that list

i had a thought in my head, and it doesnt seem too bad so i think that maybe, if we can, with enough stadiums, have more than one match goin on at the same time...but then again im not sure seeing as how we may not have enough judges or cameras for that..any idea?