World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament (/Thread-City-Of-Orange-California-USA-Tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Oct. 13, 2010

(Oct. 13, 2010  3:49 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:33 AM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:29 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:50 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Preferably hasbro, I hear their parts are more durable, but whatevers cheaper.

hey I went on the purchase consulation thread and they said that both suck but lacertahas good parts, soo yah what do u wanna do? Also I have some metal faces on the way so do u want me to put those in as a 3rd prize?

if i go to the it,id be happy if i just got metal faces!(lol)oh and after the whole thing,waanna battle one on one?

If u challenging me to a 1 v 1 then u should play during the tourney, if ur good enough. And if u have anything to reply then PM me, dont spam this thread.
I will also join the tournament... me and my ray unicorno is unstoppable

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Oct. 13, 2010

How about burn pheonix second place

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 13, 2010

(Oct. 13, 2010  4:09 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: How about burn pheonix second place

Alright, thats a good 2nd, MS is good and burn is a very good stamina wheel, the best from season 1 i believe. All around a great stamina bey. good choice, so who is buying what?

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Oct. 13, 2010

Hmm, not sure. Everyone could bring a little bit of money say three bucks, for prizes.

Ok, so like they pay for the prizes in a way?

Well, if everyone brought three bucks, we would have 51 dollars to repay people who bought prizes.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Oct. 13, 2010

So all together is 8 bucks? the 5 dollar is for WBO official fee, and 3 bucks is for prizes?

Probably, depending on how prizes add up.

Grand ketos 27 w/ shipping, burn Phoenix is 14 w/ shipping, metal faces are 6.75 w/ shipping. And w/ shipping means total so that's less than 50 for prizes, 47.75 to be exact. Sounds good to me. I can put in the metal faces. Maybe burn phoenix, I can order it Friday.

Thanks unleashed. That sounds good.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Kai-V - Oct. 13, 2010

Depending on how many people come and pay, we can see if we can reimburse you slightly ... Obviously I think you are realling "seeing too big" for a first tournament though. Why not just make the prizes something that is available locally but that is good ?

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - galaxy epic - Oct. 13, 2010

just a warning,i MIGHT come.im like 90% sure im going.but its like 2hrs away. after we get every thing ready,we will get a date(for the tournament)then i will know. I know its not ready,but,what month do you plan it to be on?

Most likely october.
Kai-V Sure, but I still want grand ketos for first place, Storm pegasus and rock leone second, and metal faces third.

(Oct. 13, 2010  3:01 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Most likely october.
Kai-V Sure, but I still want grand ketos for first place, Storm pegasus and rock leone second, and metal faces third.

I think the 2nd place prize like everyone has. Is burn fireblaze out? Cuz that would be good.

Not sure.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - PwN - Oct. 14, 2010

Crimson so when is the exact date of the tourney? And i would want repainted beys.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Oct. 14, 2010

Not sure of actual date, and post about repaints in the repaint seling section of the marketplace

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 14, 2010

I will tell u when the MF get here

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Oct. 14, 2010

Thanks, unleashed.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - ThaKingTai - Oct. 14, 2010

Earth Eagle would be best for second, maybe even first.

Yes, earth aquila for second.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 14, 2010

Yah, eagle or Aquila? Doesn't really matter since they are pretty much the same but I think the metal wing smash would be good cuz it's earth eagle with the clear wheel like metal paint and dark libra ED145SD

good idea, metal wing smash is available in most stores. i can get one.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 15, 2010

(Oct. 14, 2010  11:34 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: good idea, metal wing smash is available in most stores. i can get one.

So all thats left is Grand Ketos. Whats up with that.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Oct. 15, 2010

Yep, grand ketos for first, who is willing to buy it.