World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  2:57 AM)Sam Wrote: are you really sure it's any good?

got a feeling you're suffering from the same illness playstation 2 online-ers had, thinking SOCOM is any good when there are much better games on PC and xbox

lol i have been playing this for the past month (ish) and i really like it lmao

it's a nice big break from halo and being able to play with friends who have macs/windows/linux machines is also pretty nice.

(i'm also really tight on money right now and it really wouldn't be wise of me to buy games when it could be saved for something else [aka i need a car])

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 03, 2009

sorry to sorta derail the urban terror game, but battlefield heroes just came out and its a free FPS..and its battlefield.

:o

RE: Recent Games Played - Taru - Jul. 03, 2009

ive been playing Bioshock for the ps3 for the past couple of days...its an amazing game

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 02, 2009  11:45 PM)Dude Wrote: I actually tried the first time with the GCN controller but gave up on that when I got beaten by my sister who used the WiiWheel. My mind quickly realized something:

Me + GCN controller = Fail
Sister + WiiWheel = Win

Saddly, it was more like: Me + Anything = Epic Fail.

I didn't remember being so bad, at that game Pinching_eyes_2

I noticed when I had it that WiiWheel users tend to have an edge over everyone else. It's weird.

Brawled with friends earlier. I'm out of practice >.>

RE: Recent Games Played - Dude - Jul. 03, 2009

That doesn't really make sense, either. That piece of plastic isn't suppose to make someone better if I use my WiiMote in the very same way u_u I don't understand...The game was still a load of fun, anyway.

RE: Recent Games Played - フェルグラント - Jul. 03, 2009

Mario Kart DS and Mario Party DS

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Jul. 03, 2009

InFamous Wink

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jul. 03, 2009

- NHL 09
Won the Stanley Cup in my Dynasty wooo

- Dr. Mario Online Rx
I used to suck so badly at this game, but gradually I've gotten better. Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - marcoloco - Jul. 04, 2009

guilgty gear x2 reload the midnight carnival

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Jul. 04, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  4:34 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: sorry to sorta derail the urban terror game, but battlefield heroes just came out and its a free FPS..and its battlefield.

:o
werent you jumping down my throat a while ago saying it was going to be carp and that dice should announce battlefield 3 >Unhappy

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Jul. 04, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  9:32 PM)Kei Wrote: - NHL 09
Won the Stanley Cup in my Dynasty wooo

- Dr. Mario Online Rx
I used to suck so badly at this game, but gradually I've gotten better. Smile

How good is that version? I got the DSi version of Dr Mario and I got into the game and I never payed attention to the WiiWare game before that.

RE: Recent Games Played - A' - Jul. 04, 2009

probably
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Why am I not playing Super Mario Galaxy and high rated games I have?? Why lol.

RE: Recent Games Played - フェルグラント - Jul. 04, 2009

LOL?

Just now I played Yoshi's Island DS...IDK why I was playing that

RE: Recent Games Played - A' - Jul. 04, 2009

Is it a bit like Super Princess Peach DS?
Lol don't think Im a girl but i play it.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 05, 2009

(Jul. 04, 2009  7:01 AM)Sam Wrote: werent you jumping down my throat a while ago saying it was going to be carp and that dice should announce battlefield 3 >Unhappy

yeap. but battlefield 3 has been announced, so i'm pretty content. Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Jul. 05, 2009

SEGA Columns Deluxe

Free for this weekend on iPhone/iTouch btw

RE: Recent Games Played - フェルグラント - Jul. 05, 2009

(Jul. 04, 2009  12:50 PM)MS-Ash Wrote: Is it a bit like Super Princess Peach DS?
Lol don't think Im a girl but i play it.

Well, IDK, I had not seen Super Princess Peach DS yet XD

RE: Recent Games Played - MuchWow - Jul. 05, 2009

megaman starforce 3 red joker.
whoplays it here other than me?

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jul. 05, 2009

(Jul. 04, 2009  8:28 AM)Spaceman Wrote: How good is that version? I got the DSi version of Dr Mario and I got into the game and I never payed attention to the WiiWare game before that.

I don't have a DSi, so I can't speak for what that version has, but the WiiWare version is pretty solid. You've got your standard 1-Player modes (Classic, Vs. CPU, and Flash) 2-Player, and Online (as the title suggests). The Online works fine, you can battle friends or worldwide opponents. They have player rankings where you can see your rank and the five closest people to you, top 10, and how your rank compares to your friends. Haven't experienced any problems with it so far; there is actually a "Send Limited Version" feature where I can send one of my friends a battle demo of the game, so maybe I could send it to you (I already have your FC added from a while back)?

One of the new game modes included is called "Virus Buster"; it is essentially Dr. Mario with the Wii's pointer functionality. The viruses and capsules are larger, you move and rotate falling capsules with the Wii's pointer. It's a fun alternative to the classic controls.

It's well worth your 1000 Nintendo Points.

RE: Recent Games Played - Thresher - Jul. 06, 2009

Halo 3
Almost can't put the game down. I never thought I'd play it so much and I'm happy to be getting better.
Soul Calibur 3
Every carp time I see a Cevantes player I want to scream. You know who you are you bunch of carp cheaters.

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Jul. 06, 2009

(Jul. 05, 2009  10:30 PM)Kei Wrote: I don't have a DSi, so I can't speak for what that version has, but the WiiWare version is pretty solid. You've got your standard 1-Player modes (Classic, Vs. CPU, and Flash) 2-Player, and Online (as the title suggests). The Online works fine, you can battle friends or worldwide opponents. They have player rankings where you can see your rank and the five closest people to you, top 10, and how your rank compares to your friends. Haven't experienced any problems with it so far; there is actually a "Send Limited Version" feature where I can send one of my friends a battle demo of the game, so maybe I could send it to you (I already have your FC added from a while back)?

One of the new game modes included is called "Virus Buster"; it is essentially Dr. Mario with the Wii's pointer functionality. The viruses and capsules are larger, you move and rotate falling capsules with the Wii's pointer. It's a fun alternative to the classic controls.

It's well worth your 1000 Nintendo Points.

That'd be awesome, I'd love to see how it is on the Wii.

SEGA Deluxe Columns again during my break at work.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jul. 06, 2009

(Jul. 06, 2009  4:12 AM)Spaceman Wrote: That'd be awesome, I'd love to see how it is on the Wii.

Alright, I'll send it to you right now. Let me know if you get it (looking at it again, I've noticed it says you can send it to people within your "region". But I don't know what qualifies as a "region" lol).

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Jul. 06, 2009

Thanks, I'll let you know how I like it after it shows up.

Rock Band 2. I need some people to pay against on drums/vocals. I can't stand fake guitar anymore.

RE: Recent Games Played - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 06, 2009

-Shoddy Battle
-Super Smash Bros Brawl
-Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
-Pokemon Platinum
all within the last week or so

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jul. 06, 2009

(Jul. 06, 2009  6:06 AM)Spaceman Wrote: Thanks, I'll let you know how I like it after it shows up.

Rock Band 2. I need some people to pay against on drums/vocals. I can't stand fake guitar anymore.

If my drumset wasn't broken I'd take you on, but alas...