World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst: the Game - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst: the Game (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-the-Game)

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - boigamer25 - Dec. 08, 2018

There is a turbo app?

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - #Fafnir - Dec. 08, 2018

(Dec. 08, 2018  11:27 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: There is a turbo app?

Yes, Boigamer.

...never heard of it XD. I have the beyblade burst app but not the turbo one

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - #Fafnir - Dec. 08, 2018

They're the same thing dude.

OK... So I checked the app store and it's updating now XD

At any rate, does anyone want to battle?

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - twin eclipse - Dec. 09, 2018

how do I join

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - boigamer25 - Dec. 09, 2018

just say join

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - UIValkyrieBurst - Dec. 09, 2018

Hey any of you guys ever request a bey from Xandork?

was about to before he stopped making them. but it was to late. I tried another person, bladersoul but he stopped to XD and... yeah. my Leviathan was never made Crying

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - TH3_BeybladeZen - Dec. 09, 2018

HEY, I finally found you guys! Sorry your thread got closed UIV.

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - Spartan1 - Dec. 09, 2018

who wants to battle

(Dec. 09, 2018  6:06 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: HEY, I finally found you guys! Sorry your thread got closed UIV.

Wow. ita been a while XD WHERE YA BEEN!

(Dec. 09, 2018  3:52 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: was about to before he stopped making them.  but it was to late.  I tried another person,  bladersoul  but he stopped to XD and...  yeah.  my Leviathan  was never made Crying

He didn’t stop

His commissions are just closed

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - Dt20000 - Dec. 09, 2018

Can someone explain why the last few pages are people talking about other topics?

(Dec. 09, 2018  7:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can someone explain why the last few pages are people talking about other topics?

Idk

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - #Fafnir - Dec. 09, 2018

Me and Jinbee's blade won the contest!

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - TH3_BeybladeZen - Dec. 09, 2018

(Dec. 09, 2018  6:14 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2018  6:06 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: HEY, I finally found you guys! Sorry your thread got closed UIV.

Wow. ita been a while XD WHERE YA BEEN!

Places, so many of them XD

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - boigamer25 - Dec. 10, 2018

Anyone want battle?

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - boigamer25 - Dec. 12, 2018

Soooooo, I've been asking people to battle me and no one has responded. Is this game dead? Or are we just using this as a secret base to talk about totally unrelated things XD. Cuz if so, then if I'm here we're going to be here a while because I have a lot of unrelated things unrelated to this game like anime floating around in my head XD

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - UIValkyrieBurst - Dec. 12, 2018

(Dec. 12, 2018  2:28 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Soooooo, I've been asking people to battle me and no one has responded. Is this game dead? Or are we just using this as a secret base to talk about totally unrelated things XD. Cuz if so, then if I'm here we're going to be here a while because I have a lot of unrelated things unrelated to this game like anime floating around in my head XD
Nah not dead probs just pretty slow

(Dec. 12, 2018  2:36 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:28 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Soooooo, I've been asking people to battle me and no one has responded. Is this game dead? Or are we just using this as a secret base to talk about totally unrelated things XD. Cuz if so, then if I'm here we're going to be here a while because I have a lot of unrelated things unrelated to this game like anime floating around in my head XD
Nah not dead probs just pretty slow

Ok, sooooo. I won't be on for a while. Not a few days just a couple hours. soo if you try to message me I won't respond for a while. Also random question, do you now of any good anime? I'm an anime boi (Pun intended) I want to find ACTUAL good ones like Acchi Kocchi ad sweetness and Lightning.

AND CHUUNIBYOU!!!! big fan

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - UIValkyrieBurst - Dec. 12, 2018

(Dec. 12, 2018  2:43 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:36 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Nah not dead probs just pretty slow

Ok, sooooo. I won't be on for a while. Not a few days just a couple hours. soo if you try to message me I won't respond for a while. Also random question, do you now of any good anime? I'm an anime boi (Pun intended) I want to find ACTUAL good ones like Acchi Kocchi ad sweetness and Lightning.

Sorry I’m only watching starter anime’s the only real different one I’ve seen was called dead man wonderland

Also some Netflix ones like A.I.C.O incarnation and B the Beginning

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - Jman jman - Dec. 12, 2018

(Dec. 10, 2018  2:13 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Anyone want battle?

Battle me

RE: Beyblade Burst: the Game - Dt20000 - Dec. 12, 2018

(Dec. 12, 2018  2:43 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:36 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Nah not dead probs just pretty slow

I hope this thread isn’t dead, but it is definitely not a secret base for chatting

OK, I'll just keep asking around and looking on YouTube for anime then thanks. Pm me if you fun nd anything