World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - AnnieDuck - Jun. 05, 2009

Playing through Wind Waker again~

RE: Recent Games Played - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 05, 2009

(Jun. 05, 2009  8:35 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Playing through Wind Waker again~

i hear you're god awful at it

RE: Recent Games Played - AnnieDuck - Jun. 05, 2009

no, that's Majora's Mask lmao

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Jun. 06, 2009

Recently got back into Folklore. My god, I love this game.

(Jun. 03, 2009  2:49 PM)Crimson Wrote: "Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman: What did I do to deserve this?"
Downloaded the demo off the PSN, really enjoyed it.

Good to hear that, I was interested in the game since the name was first revealed lmao.

RE: Recent Games Played - Jsc - Jun. 07, 2009

Sonic Unleashed.

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Jun. 07, 2009

well I finished Beyond Good and Evil, which was really cool and actually refeshing.
hope the 2nd drops this year

starting to complete Transformers (from 2004) hahaha
for PS2 the maps are massssive, the graphics are really impressive imo. [still 480i]

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Jun. 07, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  4:56 AM)Blue Wrote: well I finished Beyond Good and Evil, which was really cool and actually refeshing.
hope the 2nd drops this year

starting to complete Transformers (from 2004) hahaha
for PS2 the maps are massssive, the graphics are really impressive imo. [still 480i]

Beyond good and evil was awesome. I wish it had backwards compatibility. I would totally buy it again for my 360.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Jun. 07, 2009

Annie has it for PS2. I played it for a bit but couldn't get into it ...

RE: Recent Games Played - EverlastingBlader - Jun. 07, 2009

Syphon Filter, FF7 and Uncharted 2 MP Beta.

I really need to get back into inFamous.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Jun. 07, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  4:56 AM)Blue Wrote: starting to complete Transformers (from 2004) hahaha

That game is awesome. The only faults I see in it are length (could have been longer), and the amount of playable characters. Too bad the game didn't sell well enough to get a sequel, although plans were there to make a follow up based on the Energon, and Cybertron series. But Hasbro pulled Atari's license.

I remember the reviews being wack, most noted it not being based on G1 as something that hurt the game. Which is stupid considering the year before there was a G1 PS2 game (released only in Japan with English voice acting...) and it was horrendous.

(Jun. 07, 2009  5:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Annie has it for PS2. I played it for a bit but couldn't get into it ...

I hear the PS2 version is the worst of the four. I got the PC version earlier this year with a thing of cheese (I kid you not), and it's a pretty cool game. Interestingly, it runs with no problems on the PC that Acrobat Reader doesn't like (carp you Adobe).

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Jun. 08, 2009

Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.
Finished the Prologue, Ceodore's Tale and Kain's Tale.
Gonna start up Rydia's Tale.
(I totally am going to go crazy waiting for the 6th of July to get some more content for this)

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Jun. 09, 2009

(Jun. 07, 2009  4:08 PM)To Wrote: That game is awesome. The only faults I see in it are length (could have been longer), and the amount of playable characters. Too bad the game didn't sell well enough to get a sequel, although plans were there to make a follow up based on the Energon, and Cybertron series. But Hasbro pulled Atari's license.
yeah while sometimes traversing is slow, skirmishs are mad fun. transforming from car to robot mode, mid jump is so gee-wiz cool.

Quote:I remember the reviews being wack, most noted it not being based on G1 as something that hurt the game. Which is stupid considering the year before there was a G1 PS2 game (released only in Japan with English voice acting...) and it was horrendous.

I got the PC version earlier this year with a thing of cheese (I kid you not), and it's a pretty cool game. Interestingly, it runs with no problems on the PC that Acrobat Reader doesn't like (carp you Adobe).
I thought it looked good and played well on PS2, but Im sure it would look pretty great on PC.
480i on my 1080p tv was interesting lol
you should play through it, its pretty short, but the length suited the story

RE: Recent Games Played - fragbait - Jun. 11, 2009

Recently played:
Tetris at
tetrisfriends.com

Great site, ran by the Tetris Company.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Jun. 11, 2009

- Super Metroid

Awesome. Retro really did do a great job transitioning this series to 3D, I get the same feeling from this as I do from the Prime games.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jun. 13, 2009

- inFamous

I really like it so far. The story/dialog/characters are all really corny and cliche but who cares? The game is fun as hell to play. Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - Lance Perfora - Jun. 13, 2009

Ive been playing Popkart for the past few days.
A fun chibi racing game with very competitive asians.
o.o

RE: Recent Games Played - flamerx1231 - Jun. 13, 2009

yu gi oh stardust accelerator

phoniex wright ace attourney..... OBJECTION!

OBJECTION! Supaburn

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 13, 2009

Half Life 2

The game is looking dated after playing a lot of 360..so I decided to look into some skins that could improve the game. There's a mod that's dedicated to improving how the game looks, but they include a bunch of stupid carp that ruins the feel :\ (making alex have insanely large breasts..in HD)

so I've been sorting out skins one by one. In the giant rush to release Half Life 2, the developers actually missed a lot of things for skins, that were even included with CSS..so I'm hoping my work pays off.

might post some screenshots for the hell of it =)

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Jun. 13, 2009

Well it is 5 years old. It's hard for a game to look cutting edge when the visual style they shot for was realistic. Source just ain't the visual beast that it once was.

However I still love the game immensely and anticipate Episode 3 with bated breath.

RE: Recent Games Played - nabsdt - Jun. 13, 2009

Bought Prototype on ps3 today, its by far 10 times better than gta ><

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Jun. 13, 2009

(Jun. 13, 2009  6:12 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: Half Life 2

The game is looking dated after playing a lot of 360..so I decided to look into some skins that could improve the game. There's a mod that's dedicated to improving how the game looks, but they include a bunch of stupid carp that ruins the feel :\ (making alex have insanely large breasts..in HD)

so I've been sorting out skins one by one. In the giant rush to release Half Life 2, the developers actually missed a lot of things for skins, that were even included with CSS..so I'm hoping my work pays off.

might post some screenshots for the hell of it =)

ha Dude I was playing it a day ago, imho i think it holds up pretty well because of lighting, but year a few more polys and textures wouldn't hurt. And yeah I heard of that mod lmao too bad beacause I read the enviroment textures looked great.. and screens with it?

btw, steam suggested I updated my Nvidia driver which was like year+ out of date..{for shame] the release said it would improve performance in a bunch of games-

But DAMN, 6x MSAA 1680x1050 with everything on high is new too me LOL
keep in mind my geforce 7350le is so weaksauce, i might get a HD 4670..

[Image: th_d3_c17_070004.jpg]
[Image: th_d3_c17_070006-1.jpg]
[Image: th_d3_c17_070007-1.jpg]

and i read you post too arjun Smile
d' you guys have and tips for the defending Alyx in Anticitizen One?(outdoor screen shot)

RE: Recent Games Played - Natsuru_Asuaka - Jun. 14, 2009

Recently played games huh?
Let me think,Shining Tears for PS2, Phantasy Star Online II (PSO) or GC and Wii fit for Wii of course.

RE: Recent Games Played - Pich - Jun. 14, 2009

Baten Kaitos on the GC. It's actually really fun. I wasn't expecting it be that great, TBH, but it is.

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Jun. 14, 2009

Purely to keep the GC love going, I'll say Donkey Konga for the GC. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - A.E.Cerridwyn - Jun. 14, 2009

Persona 3 FES. This game is my addiction. I'm not even close to being done with it, but it's so much fun to play.