World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 04, 2008

I think leone's attack ring may be a good defender agains't a spike attacker.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 04, 2008

flashfox Wrote:I am really looking forward to see how Bull105SF works.

i expect it will work like the Specialized upper Attack beyblade mentioned innthe Master Dragoon page.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 04, 2008

i like the changes u did to this place

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sega - Aug. 04, 2008

Didn't see anyone post this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MFQPS3Q42k

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  9:30 AM)Sega Wrote: Didn't see anyone post this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MFQPS3Q42k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuOzSo9pyUg&feature=related

Chief - Uh.

someone should put this on youtube since no one haven't yet: http:// trend.gyao.jp/goods/entry-1373.html

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 04, 2008

If you can figure out how to rip it, I will.

u go aheadJoyful_2

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Aug. 04, 2008

I am not sure we should take Gyao's videos like that. Gyao is not TAKARA-TOMY or DigInfo News; they do not want to advertise Beyblade, they were just reviewing them.

In any case, I am trying to contact them about it.

Also, Sega, everybody already visited the official website.

ok...wait, how did he get a hold of them when their not out yet?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  1:28 PM)boh Wrote: ok...wait, how did he get a hold of them when their not out yet?
Either he borrowed them for a limited time, or they work closely with toy companies. I think the man actually works for TAKARA-TOMY : he says "TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade Marketing" and then seems to bow/nod in introduction.

So, I could upload them if I knew there were no copyright issues. Quality is quite good.

the only reason i asked to put this on youtube is because i get sick of finding the website it is in but i'll get use to it

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  2:37 PM)boh Wrote: the only reason i asked to put this on youtube is because i get sick of finding the website it is in but i'll get use to it
Why don't you just bookmark it?

my computer download pretty slow because of computer virus. it's limewire that's making this happen. everytime i go to that website to watch MFB, it sometimes freezes or exit by itself. that's why i watch on youtube

(Aug. 04, 2008  2:52 PM)boh Wrote: my computer download pretty slow because of computer virus. it's limewire that's making this happen. everytime i go to that website to watch MFB, it sometimes freezes or exit by itself. that's why i watch on youtube
do you leave limewire open even when you're not using it?
And why don't you get rid of the virus?

Avast will help. It's an anti-virus program. I used to use it and it was pretty reliable.
But now I don't get viruses because I'm not running Windows. Here's the link.
http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html

hey, thanks, i'll ask try it

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 03, 2008  1:27 AM)Gotruto Wrote: So wait, is the Toywiz one (Cheiron) the old or the new?

PS: I Was planning on buying Leo for a second beyblade, will its AR Theoreticly be good for Force Smash?
...do you know what Force Smash is? If so, you should know that Leo shouldn't be good for it.

(Aug. 03, 2008  7:04 PM)boh Wrote: i'm going to get ripped off because i'm getting leo from toywiz. but hopefully they will change the price
Yeah, is there any way of getting MFBs in the U.S. other than through Toywiz? I looked at Toysnjoys (or was it theINtoy...), and they said they'd get the beyblades some time in september. :\

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 04, 2008

Why would takara only be giving out blades like this, in japan. i know you have to use the beypointer to get it, but why couldn't they do that here. ( don't worry, i did not copy and paste the picture off their website, i saved it as a picture in my documents and posted it as an attachment, i can do that right, that wouldn't be copywriting would it, if it is then tell me and i will take the picture off).

dam, i can't wait that long. i want to get these before school starts. lets see, the blades are coming out on august 9th, school for me starts on august 19th n i'm getting it in 6 days after it is released. i'm taking rush delivery so they can send them over less than 6 days. So i'll be getting these 4 days before school starts

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Aug. 04, 2008

They are only doing it in Japan right now because that is where they are going to be released! Maybe they'll do something similar once they are brought over to North America and other countries.

the people who are getting the limited blades will probably auction it off from ebay.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  3:55 PM)Kei Wrote: They are only doing it in Japan right now because that is where they are going to be released! Maybe they'll do something similar once they are brought over to North America and other countries.

Yeah, for all we know, that limited edition beyblade may be released here in the US eventually.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  3:49 PM)trueblader Wrote: Why would takara only be giving out blades like this, in japan. i know you have to use the beypointer to get it, but why couldn't they do that here. ( don't worry, i did not copy and paste the picture off their website, i saved it as a picture in my documents and posted it as an attachment, i can do that right, that wouldn't be copywriting would it, if it is then tell me and i will take the picture off).

Well, I'm pretty sure that everyone has overlooked the fact that the beyblade pictured is made of transparent plastic. And usually anything made by takara with transparent plastic in a situation like this is a limited edition of a normal item. So I'm assuming that this beyblade will be released in it's "normal" colors along with the limited version they are giving out.

You can also see a Peg. with transparent plastic in the system diagram.

That sucks bro.
School doesn't start for me until September 2nd. I'd like to get them before school starts also. I ordered them from Toywiz. Hopefully they'll come within a week. Standard shipping is all I can afford. xD
Er, has anyone ever done business with Toywiz? How soon after the blades are released do you guys expect Toywiz to have them in stock/ship them?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 04, 2008

(Aug. 04, 2008  12:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Leone125F? You think this AR will be good with a flat tip huh?

I believe that Leone125F has potential... It should obviously be able to beat blades that are higher than it, due to it attacking the more vulnerable parts of the beyblade. As for beyblades below it, I am banking on Leone to be the heaviest attack ring. While the recoil maybe a bit much, I am expecting some smash ability with the AR. I may revise my prediction to Leone125S, or hopefully Leone125change, but I think that it will be strong enough to knock some blades out.

As for 125, I think 105 may cause the beyblade to touch the floor and lose spin if it is that low, whereas 125 provides some safe height, and hopefully will be heavy enough to maybe make the lifting potential of 105F upper attackers to be limited.