World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - May. 19, 2009

Peggle (iPhone).

Holy carp this game is addicting. I love using my own music on my phone while playing it though, it's like the perfect time killer. I played for like an hour and a half straight last night. Best $5 I've ever spent on a game. lol

RE: Recent Games Played - Pikachao - May. 19, 2009

Peggle Nights. =]

RE: Recent Games Played - theflightyellz - May. 19, 2009

Digimon the game. And the graphics are truly horrific Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - Jsc - May. 21, 2009

Bejeweled twist. its the best bejeweled game easy

RE: Recent Games Played - Black Night - May. 21, 2009

need for speed undercover iphone/itouch

RE: Recent Games Played - Tototototototo - May. 21, 2009

Mother 3

This game rocks. If you guys haven't downloaded the patch yet, do it. It's very well done--professional quality.

RE: Recent Games Played - theflightyellz - May. 21, 2009

Metal Slug Anthology... Dear god my fingers hurt Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Recent Games Played - josh-jf - May. 22, 2009

(May. 19, 2009  4:19 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Digimon the game. And the graphics are truly horrific Grin

Finally a game that i've actually played lol. Im playing digimon dawn at the moment.

RE: Recent Games Played - Whiskey Sierra - May. 22, 2009

Knight Rider 2 for the 100th time

RE: Recent Games Played - theflightyellz - May. 23, 2009

South Park N64... Really, nothing cheers you up like sticking a cow on a Canadians head.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - May. 24, 2009

Left 4 Dead - PC

Why haven't i played this already? Man i'm hooked on it! Must go out and buy my own copy, probably one of the best FPS games i've ever played.

RE: Recent Games Played - Litrid - May. 24, 2009

God of War PSP jsut beat it. super fun and now I really want to play the other 2 games.

RE: Recent Games Played - Nikku - May. 25, 2009

Daxter on PSP (i've needed a platformer this good for a LONG time)
Eternal Sonata on 360
Persona 4 on PS2

Impressed with all, they've surprisingly all lived up to my expectations. Good times.

RE: Recent Games Played - Pikachao - May. 27, 2009

Diablo II.

I realised it's been forever since I've played through the story mode properly, so I decided to do it again for some nostaliga. Playing without the expansion is fun, but stash size is caaaaarp! xD

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - May. 27, 2009

Bully Scholarship Edition - X360

I'm surprised that I like it, I hate most Rockstar developed games

RE: Recent Games Played - Thresher - May. 28, 2009

Tony Hawk Underground
Finallly 130,000 in 2 minutes
Tekken 5
Jinpachi beats the living carp out of me when I use Jin

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - May. 29, 2009

MadWorld <3

Finished it, now time to go through it on Hard.

RE: Recent Games Played - SK - May. 30, 2009

(May. 22, 2009  1:52 PM)Shadow the Dark Wrote: Knight Rider 2 for the 100th time
WHAT? they have a knight rider video game? what platform?

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - May. 30, 2009

Fallout 3

Finished playing through Broken Steel's "Who Dares Wins" quest yesterday. Lots of Enclave to fight through in Adams Air Force Base. It got pretty intense in some battles with the damage pilling up real quick (tank god for Robotics Expert). The Tesla Cannon is awesome, especially for taking down Vertibirds, but the damage seems to be inconsistent in VATS (still better than the Gauss Rifle).
So far, this was my favorite of the 3 DLCs out so far, expanding on the main storyline, good balance between exploring and combat, had some of the toughest battles and encounters (I'm playing on Very Hard), besides the level cap lift, new enemies and locations in the Wasteland, along with the short Aqua Pura/Cura/Holy Water sidequests. I have just over 211 hours of game play and I still got a few places around the Capital Wasteland to explore. Hope this keeps me busy until Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta come out.

Btw, Fawkes seems to be invincible now (ever since he's with me after downloading Broken Steel), not even I can kill him =o
Watch out for Reavers in the Presidential Metro turning invincible at times, that was a carp pain in the carp to deal with even with all of the security units helping me.

RE: Recent Games Played - KnightWolf13 - May. 30, 2009

I didn't get anything lately but since today's my birthday I might get somthing.

The last game I've been playing was Pokemon platinum
and Digimon dawn
also Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time

I'm a pokemon fan Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - Spaceman - Jun. 03, 2009

Beat Tales of Vesperia for the first time...time for get more Grade for the second time through

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Jun. 03, 2009

"Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman: What did I do to deserve this?"
Downloaded the demo off the PSN, really enjoyed it.

RE: Recent Games Played - BeyUK-Espio - Jun. 04, 2009

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Graphics are lush and Gameplay hasn't changed much from the PS2's Till The End of Time game =D. £55 for the collectors edition =D.

RE: Recent Games Played - Litrid - Jun. 05, 2009

Mortal Kombat Unchained for PSP. its fun, but I still suck at it....

RE: Recent Games Played - Shake.junt95 - Jun. 05, 2009

infamous its amazing