World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2008

Leo's IMO.

I want to try Bull105SF.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 03, 2008

Yah, i am still trying to figure out something (I am planning on buying two for my friend, hes getting pegasus. So im trying to choose what 2 of the other 3 i want. I am most likely going to get Leone, the others i cant really choose though (To me it seems like i will only use 2 parts, Wheel/Tip for Sagittario and track/tip for bull)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 03, 2008

since u are getting 2 for ur friends, u might as well get one starter n 2-3 boosters. if u are getting the starters with the beypointer, u will get ripped off. i'm going to get ripped off because i'm getting leo from toywiz. but hopefully they will change the price

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 03, 2008

Leo doesnt come with beypointer, and it doesnt matter which ones i get, im getting all 4 if i want the beypointer ill buy the 2 starters that come with one.(I have to buy them anyways because my friend needs a launcher too) Not to mention that the bey-pointer isnt that useful...i mean, who nneeds to record theyre wins/loses? you could still use paper for that... like have a Win: side of the paper and a Lose: side and you could just use talleys.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2008

You should get all starters if you want all the parts.

Well, i AM, but im giving 2 to my friend (Pegasus is one which im going to give him) But we will probably allow each-other to use the other's parts anyways. As long as we dont keep them.

well the beypointer are meant to be used for the GanGan arcade stadium. what sucks is that it will only be in Japan. I'm pretty sure when the new blades comes out in USA, they will probably make an american version of the arcade if it's a huge success in Japan

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Aug. 03, 2008

boh = monkey king Wrote:well the beypointer are meant to be used for the GanGan arcade stadium. what sucks is that it will only be in Japan. I'm pretty sure when the new blades comes out in USA, they will probably make an american version of the arcade if it's a huge success in Japan

I don't foresee the GanGan ever making it stateside.

Beyblade is too niche of a hobby here and on top of that, arcades are almost non-existent in the US.

true, but if they put the arcade in Wal-Mart, they would probably make a good profit. i would never thought that they will make a yugioh arcade in US but they did so u never kno

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Aug. 03, 2008

boh = monkey king Wrote:true, but if they put the arcade in Wal-Mart, they would probably make a good profit. i would never thought that they will make a yugioh arcade in US but they did so u never kno

Yes but Yu-Gi-Oh is much more popular in the US than beyblade ever was.

hey maybe hasbro won't carp it up this time

just kidding of course they will

carp, i hope the new blades will not be release by hasbro. they will probably make the blades more worse by adjusting them to make it safe. i like the japanese beyblade-stadium way better.

Hasbro wasnt THAT bad...just the stadiums appaently (Ive never used a takara stadium.)

Gotruto Wrote:Hasbro wasnt THAT bad...just the stadiums appaently (Ive never used a takara stadium.)

And the changing of very important parts (Zeus, Uriel 2, Wolborg)
And the complete lack of tournament support
And removing important strategic information from instruction manuals
And for not releasing Random Booster blades

They removed Strategic Information? THOSE DOUCHEBAGS! (That was not saracasm) But ive never had any of the beyblades named (I have Metal Driger, which i would of prefered the HMC to the sucky EG...). I would have prefered a beyblade tournament... i mean COME ON, they had 2 carp Zatch bell TCG tournaments in a my area, and only 1 OTHER besides me, my bro and my friend came in ONLY1 of thjose tournements...and he didnt even know how to play! i mean come on! a local tourney for 3 people? When tournaments for beyblade would have had like 30 ATLEAST. WTF!

the engine gear made the beyblade even worse. they should of kept metal driger like takara's, same for poseidon n apollon n etc.

Arnt Appolon and Poseidon the same in Hasbro and takara? look at the beyblade parts page.

Gotruto Wrote:Arnt Appolon and Poseidon the same in Hasbro and takara? look at the beyblade parts page.

Apollon and Poseidon have regular SG bases.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Blader Soul - Aug. 03, 2008

is them blades u talking bout good?

doubtfully

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 03, 2008

What if a hobby store picked up blades. since blading could be considered a hobby i don't think it's impossible. And there are plenty of arcades across america. Great Times is one, and sadly so is Chucky Cheese. The GanGan could be put there.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Aug. 03, 2008

a gangan in a chucky cheese would make me laugh so much

Sam Wrote:a gangan in a chucky cheese would make me laugh so much

BEIIIIBATTORUUUU

3 - 2- 1! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 04, 2008

I am really looking forward to see how Bull105SF works. I really expect great things from that, and maybe even Leone125F

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 04, 2008

Leone125F? You think this AR will be good with a flat tip huh?