World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 24, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:
G Wrote:
Synesthesia Wrote:Are there any particular uses for the attack rings of Dragoon MSUV and Sea Drake?

You can use Sea Drake's AR as an alternative for Metal Ape.

I LOVE Seagon Attacker. <3

I like that AR as well, but despite the 2 gram weight difference, it's smaller and more compact than Seagon Attacker.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - Jun. 24, 2008

I've been Using this as a defense combo:
Advanced Guardians AR
Circle Balance
Seadrakes Blade base

That beats the carp out of all the different Circle Upper combos I've tried in the same spin direction, but I tried this combo a little while ago:
Seadrakes AR
Circle Wide
Grip Flat Core: Ultimate Version

Basically, that only wins if knocks the first combo out of the stadium, or into a pocket(still using hasbro currently), but it wins more than Circle Upper combos in the same spin direction.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bumpking12 - Jun. 24, 2008

OK, my questions for you all is what is a zombie, and what is a compact? I know allot about beyblades but these terms are new to me and i keep hearing them over and over...

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Cye Kinomiya - Jun. 24, 2008

A zombie is a beyblade that is designed to:
1.) Steal spin from the opposing beyblade (You must use an free spinning SG for this. And the beyblades need to be in opposite spin directions)
2.) Have life after death (spinning on its side after falling over for at least 5-6 seconds by using wide circular weight disks and/or support parts (Wide Survivor and Wide Defense are the only acceptable WDs))

Attack Rings that work for Zombies:
Tiger Defenser
Twin Horn
Gyro Weight Disk
Wing Cross (It only works in right spin)
War Lion

BBs:
Bearing Base
Defense Grip 2
Customize Grip Base
Customize Bearing Base

SGs:
Bearing Stinger's
Wolborg's
Wolborg 2's
Burning Kerberous's

SPs:
Defense Ring
Survivor Ring
Cross Survivor

This is the beywiki article on compact types:
http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Compact

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Jun. 24, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:I've been Using this as a defense combo:
Advanced Guardians AR
Circle Balance
Seadrakes Blade base

That beats the carp out of all the different Circle Upper combos I've tried in the same spin direction, but I tried this combo a little while ago:
Seadrakes AR
Circle Wide
Grip Flat Core: Ultimate Version

Basically, that only wins if knocks the first combo out of the stadium, or into a pocket(still using hasbro currently), but it wins more than Circle Upper combos in the same spin direction.
On a wider stadium that has walls and is flat like Hasbro's, yeah it probably sucks there. Something lighter wouldn't be a problem to upper out of the stadium though. I think in there, DEMS uncustomized should fare better than just using Circle Upper with a light WD and a flat tip, etc. You'll last a lot longer (probably able to out spin that combo anyways) and upper should be stronger as well.
Don't count on that defense combo to last long in a Takara stadium vs upper attackers like Samurai Upper/Circle Heavy/Metal Flat Core or Samurai Upper/CWD Defense Ring/Grip Flat Core Ultimate Version, especially in TBTS. Attackers just happen to suck in Hasbro stadiums.

Seagon Attacker is a nice smash attack AR in both directions, even if it recoils like carp sometimes, but there isn't much of a point in using high speed smashers in Hasbro stadiums, since we have much better choices available to use there in both endurance and compact/balance combos which are simply more reliable than using a flat tip attacker that's just as likely to pocket itself as it is to pocket its opponent.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - Jun. 25, 2008

I'm actually getting the hang of using attack types in my hasbro stadiums (Vortex and Dragoon Hurricane). You're Right though, survival/endurance types are a much safer choice in hasbro stadiums than banking on a critical hit, or a pocket. I started using Circle Wide with Circle Upper and Metal change core; it's pretty damn awesome. In both the stadiums it performs perfectly as a survival type blade, or as an attack type. It also performs amazingly well in left spin.

I should be getting my Takara Stadiums pretty soon. Can anyone describe what the material is like in Takaras compared to hasbros?

Seagon Attacker has proven to recoil like carp ALL the time actually. It worked for a little while, but I find it losing more and more. It'll probably work much better in the Takara stadiums though, atleast I'd imagine.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bumpking12 - Jun. 26, 2008

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:A zombie is a beyblade that is designed to....
Thank you very much that was very helpful! My final questions to you all are what are the pros and cons of phantom fox MS, and Seadrake MS because I've heard that phantom fox's RC splits into 2 parts when it is hit, but i don't know what the benefit of that is and with Seadrake i have been eyeing the blade because it looks good but i don't know anything else about it. My last question is what is the best way to defeat a zombie type blade?
EDIT: Also, what do you all think of Advance Attacker and Guardian?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Jun. 26, 2008

Bumpking12 Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:A zombie is a beyblade that is designed to....
Thank you very much that was very helpful! My final questions to you all are what are the pros and cons of phantom fox MS, and Seadrake MS because I've heard that phantom fox's RC splits into 2 parts when it is hit, but i don't know what the benefit of that is and with Seadrake i have been eyeing the blade because it looks good but i don't know anything else about it. My last question is what is the best way to defeat a zombie type blade?
EDIT: Also, what do you all think of Advance Attacker and Guardian?
Well, Phantom Fox has a fun gimmick, but the blade itself isn't useful for serious play.

Seadrake's value comes from having the Defense Ring CWD. Other than that, the AR is nice for smash, although the blade wouldn't be worth it if it weren't for the awesome CWD.

Zombie combos are usually lightweight and easy to knock out. On a wider stadium such as Tornado Balance or Tornado attack, it's tougher to do so, but a good smash attack combo or compact used right can still get the job done. The Gattyaki launching technique is a good way to achieve that when using a heavy compact/smash attack combo.
If you do plastics vs HMS, then you can just use WBMS.

Advance Striker is an overall good blade uncustomized and has two useful parts in the Advance Attacker AR, which although doesn't have the same upper attack potential as Circle Upper/Samurai Upper, it can be used well for both spin directions, besides the ability to be turned up side-down and used for force smash attack; and the Metal Flat RC is great for high speed smashers/heavy upper combos and lasts longer than the rubber tip RCs like Grip Flat core. Also great for sliding shot combos.
Advance Guardian has a great defensive RC, but which is outclassed by Jiraiya MS Bearing Core 2 RC. BC2 is better defensively, has better survival and spin stealing potential. There isn't much reason to purchase Advance Guardian as it is now.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - red_eyes - Jun. 26, 2008

What is this for a blade? What i need to made it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvfVg7SRE4o

In the last battle these blades with the gallzly Attack ring thats awesome how it makes this lighting things Grin

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jun. 26, 2008

Voltaic Ape attack ring, sparkdisc. I'm not sure what base, but I'm guessing they're just using voltaic apes with sparkdiscs.

Since the WD is golden, and considering that spark disc is uncommon and HE'S KEYBLADE, I'm guessing it's an unofficial, illegal wd.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G-Dragon - Jun. 26, 2008

is gaia dragoon's base good because it has metal ball and a carbon flat tip

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 26, 2008

No, it's awful. The shape leads to a lot of scraping and the extra weight doesn't much help an attacker.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pinoy Blader - Jun. 27, 2008

I have 2 Driger MS one white one and one red one. For some reason when I spin them left they break apart once they hit the stadium. Does anyone know whats wrong?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 27, 2008

Did you try another BP? Also, check to make sure that nothing on the RC is broken.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pinoy Blader - Jun. 27, 2008

Ok, I'll try that and nothing was broken on the rcs.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 27, 2008

I was told that Takara's Beyblade 2002 Plug & Play Shooter thing actually functioned as a shooter, opposed to Hasbro's version which removed that feature(I have this version), is this true, that the Takara version could launch plastic Blades? If so, is it worth my time trying to acquire a Takara version? Keep in mind I own an RC launcher, the springy one, the "You Don't need a Winder!" one, and a bunch others.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 27, 2008

Yes, but it's not good enough to bother getting.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 27, 2008

Alright then, so what would be the best shooter for the plastic seires of tops?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bumpking12 - Jun. 27, 2008

King of Darkness Wrote:Well, Phantom Fox has a fun gimmick, but the blade itself isn't useful for serious play...
Thanks allot for the info Darkness Joyful_2. I was very close to buying advance guardian because of the low price, but i will most definitely look into advance attacker and jiraiya.
Now on the topic of phantom fox i have one last question, i don't really understand what exactly the fun gimmick is for phantom fox. I here people say its fun but they never explain whats so fun about it. Can anyone answer this for me?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - Jun. 28, 2008

Bumpking12 Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:Well, Phantom Fox has a fun gimmick, but the blade itself isn't useful for serious play...
Thanks allot for the info Darkness Joyful_2. I was very close to buying advance guardian because of the low price, but i will most definitely look into advance attacker and jiraiya.
Now on the topic of phantom fox i have one last question, i don't really understand what exactly the fun gimmick is for phantom fox. I here people say its fun but they never explain whats so fun about it. Can anyone answer this for me?

Splits in two upon a hard impact.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - Jun. 28, 2008

Takao Wrote:Alright then, so what would be the best shooter for the plastic seires of tops?
It depends, just a normal EZShooter and a Customize Grip is most likely the best. It's a matter of preference though.

If were speaking reliability though, the RC Shooter has been one of the most consistent launchers I've ever used.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bumpking12 - Jun. 28, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:Splits in two upon a hard impact.
And why is that "fun", does it go berserk or something when it splits in two?

Bumpking12 Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Splits in two upon a hard impact.
1) And why is that "fun", 2) does it go berserk or something when it splits in two?

1) because it splits in two lol

2)no not really, it's just a really amusing gimmick to see a beyblade SPLIT IN TWO AND ATTACK YOUR OPPONENT

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bumpking12 - Jun. 28, 2008

OH! i see so the whole blade splits into 2 parts not just the RC? It does sound pretty amusing, thanks for the clarification!

Bumpking12 Wrote:OH! i see so the whole blade splits into 2 parts not just the RC it does sound pretty amusing, thanks for the clarification!

The RC is actually in two parts. One half carries the AR, the lower half carries the WD/CWD.

I think this is the only RC that can use Phantom Fox's CWD in Upper.