World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Aug. 03, 2008

Just stop guys. ;_;

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Aug. 03, 2008

Lee Wrote:Just stop guys. ;_;
running a proxy so members can get metal fight beyblades is on topic in the metal fight beyblade topic

Sam Wrote:
running a proxy so members can get metal fight beyblades is on topic in the metal fight beyblade topic
Most definitely.
But the arguing about each other's character is not.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Aug. 03, 2008

Although this conversation is more appropriate for the random talk thread. Who exactly is this guy, and which website did he run that was so hated?

It would be incredibly helpful if he ran a proxy service, for those who aren't planning to use Toywiz, or have preorders already.

Lee Wrote:
Sam Wrote:
Most definitely.
i dont think its that bad when an argument that starts in a topic is ended in a topic

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2008

Raikun Wrote:Brag about being in japan? I was clearly building up hype to running a limited proxy service for those unable to withstand horrid shipping fees and admin fees :}.

If the nicer individuals of this forum (namely, Alice, if she still posts here? Knux? Artie?) want some MFBs then I'll be happy enough to send them along.

If you're discriminating between users you like and users you have a vendetta against, I'd prefer if you didn't post about your "service" here. Thanks.

Also, to voice my personal opinion, I wouldn't buy anything through Rai.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Raikun - Aug. 03, 2008

yeah but artie is cute so i let him slide :}

no but seriously, atleast artie doesn't weild a banstick like it's his manhood, and besides, artie goes back a long way and I still kinda owe him for wasting moneys on some carp guy that didn't even bother making a script for us properly.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 03, 2008

hey, everyone's kind of been feeling like carp emotionally wise the past few weeks, so let's lay off the calling each other out, okay?

ryan especially hasn't been feeling good, so let's just talk about beyblades. or something

Sam Wrote:
Lee Wrote:
Sam Wrote:
Most definitely.
i dont think its that bad when an argument that starts in a topic is ended in a topic
I guess.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2008

Raikun Wrote:yeah but artie is cute so i let him slide :}

no but seriously, atleast artie doesn't weild a banstick like it's his manhood, and besides, artie goes back a long way and I still kinda owe him for wasting moneys on some carp guy that didn't even bother making a script for us properly.

You're heading towards a ban right now, and it's not going to be Roan that does it.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Raikun - Aug. 03, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Raikun Wrote:Brag about being in japan? I was clearly building up hype to running a limited proxy service for those unable to withstand horrid shipping fees and admin fees :}.

If the nicer individuals of this forum (namely, Alice, if she still posts here? Knux? Artie?) want some MFBs then I'll be happy enough to send them along.

If you're discriminating between users you like and users you have a vendetta against, I'd prefer if you didn't post about your "service" here. Thanks.

Also, to voice my personal opinion, I wouldn't buy anything through Rai.

I know _you_ personally wouldn't, but I'm sure there are people here who would be willing, especially if it was through ebay or something where there's buyer protection.

Honestly, how desperate for money do you think I am? :}

yeah...um...
So...guys.

Uh, what do you all think of Bull? In terms of his wheel?
Do you think that it is anything special?

Lee Wrote:yeah...um...
So...guys.

I think it'll be good, but I don't like the two hemispherical protrusions. I think they may be there simply to weaken the Wheel, actually.

Bey Brad Wrote:
Lee Wrote:yeah...um...
So...guys.

I think it'll be good, but I don't like the two hemispherical protrusions. I think they may be there simply to weaken the Wheel, actually.
That's the exact same thing that I was thinking.
Yet at the same time, I can't help but wonder if it's there to somehow benefit the blade. Only time will tell.

Well, I can see it having some chance for a critical hit, but I'm not sure the recoil would make it advantageous ...

Bey Brad Wrote:Well, I can see it having some chance for a critical hit, but I'm not sure the recoil would make it advantageous ...
Yeah...
Although it is a balanced blade, all blades have their faults. And what you're saying could be it. Maybe that's with gives the extra star to the attack part of its stats. You know, the crit hit.
I feel like I'm not making sense right now. I'm so sleepy. Maybe I should go to bed. >.>

Lee Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Well, I can see it having some chance for a critical hit, but I'm not sure the recoil would make it advantageous ...
Yeah...
Although it is a balanced blade, all blades have their faults. And what you're saying could be it. Maybe that's with gives the extra star to the attack part of its stats. You know, the crit hit.
I feel like I'm not making sense right now. I'm so sleepy. Maybe I should go to bed. >.>

don't delude yourself into thinking that those stats were formed by anything other than drunkenly throwing dice

Bey Brad Wrote:
Lee Wrote:
Yeah...

don't delude yourself into thinking that those stats were formed by anything other than drunkenly throwing dice
You're right. I've long lost my beyblades. (Like a fool).
But from what I can remember, I'd use low ranked parts and put them together to make quite a nice beyblade. Don't remember much now. It has been a while.

Oh well. I'll go to bed now. Later guys.

just about every part has one good stat and two bad ones

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 03, 2008

By the way you guys talk about the new blades, a person just recently hearing about them would not know wether to get them or disregard them as trash. i hear more complaining about the new blades than rejoicing. I'm just happy that new blades are coming out. we all know every blade has it's weaknesses. but you can't call it a useless blade until you use it for yourself.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Aug. 03, 2008

trueblader Wrote:By the way you guys talk about the new blades, a person just recently hearing about them would not know wether to get them or disregard them as trash. i hear more complaining about the new blades than rejoicing. I'm just happy that new blades are coming out. we all know every blade has it's weaknesses. but you can't call it a useless blade until you use it for yourself.

It's much more important that a beyblade has a useful part for customization than how it preforms uncustomized.

Everyone is just being critical and expressing concern.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 03, 2008

I am pretty sure that nothing good came from Draciel V. (inb4brad says entire draciel line)

I really can't wait to customized the carp out of this blade.

flashfox Wrote:I am pretty sure that nothing good came from Draciel V. (inb4brad says entire draciel line)

oh god truer words have never been spoken

i really wonder what the beyblade design team thinks sometimes

"yeah screw it being useful, let's just get this thing done and go eat some live octopus"

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Aug. 03, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:"yeah screw it being useful, let's just get this thing done and go eat some live octopus"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 03, 2008

OK so if you used:

Wheel: ????
Track: Bull/125 Middle
Bottom: Bull/Semi-Flat

Which do you think would be better for the Wheel, Sagittario's or Leone's?