World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Aug. 03, 2008

DtD Wrote:
Sam Wrote:have we seen the packaging for random boosters yet? because they cant really put it in that clear stuff if its supposed to be random.

I think Takara will stick with the standard RBA packaging.
What is RBA?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Aug. 03, 2008

Raikun Wrote:has anyone in the beywiki community actually got a hold of these yet?

or are they going to soon?

:}

Nope.

But I'm assuming Brad will be all over that carp when it comes out in a week.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2008

Lee Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
Sam Wrote:have we seen the packaging for random boosters yet? because they cant really put it in that clear stuff if its supposed to be random.

I think Takara will stick with the standard RBA packaging.
What is RBA?

Random Booster Act.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Raikun - Aug. 03, 2008

guess who's in japan right now, with easy access to toys 'r' us?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2008

Raikun Wrote:guess who's in japan right now, with easy access to toys 'r' us?

Awesome. Hopefully you're still there August 9.

yeah, i'm here till the 11th, then in hong kong for a while (i'm pretty sure they'll turn up in hong kong as well)

Raikun Wrote:yeah, i'm here till the 11th, then in hong kong for a while (i'm pretty sure they'll turn up in hong kong as well)

Cool, you should pick them up.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Roan - Aug. 03, 2008

Guess who cares?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Aug. 03, 2008

Roan Wrote:

Guess who cares?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 03, 2008

Does any1 else think that Leone's wheel looks like it has force smash potential?

Roan Wrote:

Guess who cares?
Me.

Unless Rai is planning on running a proxy service, I'm guessing he came here simply to rub this in our faces. Wink

Gotruto Wrote:Does any1 else think that Leone's wheel looks like it has force smash potential?

Please explain.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 03, 2008

It looks like it goes down below where the Face is, unlike any of the others (Not to mention that it looks loike it is the heaviest, which m pretty sure will help it in Force Smash)

I intend to sell some off yeah, i'll take a big batch of things people want, I just have to make sure I CAN get a hold of them first before i end up making false promises *cough*zplaunchingsometime2006*cough*.

Roan, your "guess who cares" and your "I WILL PUNCH YOU THROUGH THE INTERNET" ethug nature is exactly what i mean by you're too malicious. "I will ban you" isn't an acceptable nor polite way to get someone to behave.

I'll let the greater powers of this forum, and ultimately the more regular members, pass judgement on you, however.

Raikun Wrote:I intend to sell some off yeah, i'll take a big batch of things people want, I just have to make sure I CAN get a hold of them first before i end up making false promises *cough*zplaunchingsometime2006*cough*.

Roan, your "guess who cares" and your "I WILL PUNCH YOU THROUGH THE INTERNET" ethug nature is exactly what i mean by you're too malicious. "I will ban you" isn't an acceptable nor polite way to get someone to behave.

I'll let the greater powers of this forum, and ultimately the more regular members, pass judgement on you, however.

hahahaha

You're hardly someone to be telling me how to run a forum. I'm honestly not like that all the time, and as far as I can tell, there aren't too many people around these parts that have any issue with me. Sooo....

2006 what

and point me to where roan posted these things

Raikun Wrote:I intend to sell some off yeah, i'll take a big batch of things people want, I just have to make sure I CAN get a hold of them first before i end up making false promises *cough*zplaunchingsometime2006*cough*.

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1441
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1444
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1446

yeah roan's a real carp

yeah if anything roan is doing better than most admins (no offense) imo

Sam Wrote:2006 what

and point me to where roan posted these things

The punch you through the internet thing was directed at Sega a few days ago when he wouldn't quit spamming that one smilie in every post he made. Don't remember what topic it was in.

i think telling someone that when they have been asked many many times to quit Eeeing is not that bad

Rai, I don't think Roan is alone in not exactly having the best feelings towards you considering you were pretty terrible at running the board we called home until I opened this place up. Then you come here and post a picture, tell Roan off, and brag about being in Japan. Yeah, you're in Japan, good for you I guess.

Frankly, I don't really understand what you're doing here. You can't just walk in like you're some respectable member of the community when your websites are running jokes of the Beyblade community and your adminship of Beyblade Forums has a terrible reputation.

Yeah, putting it into context seems to be the obvious thing to do.

Whatever, he's just lurking around and jumping at the chance to cause trouble.

Brag about being in japan? I was clearly building up hype to running a limited proxy service for those unable to withstand horrid shipping fees and admin fees :}.

If the nicer individuals of this forum (namely, Alice, if she still posts here? Knux? Artie?) want some MFBs then I'll be happy enough to send them along.

and i think you'll find my lack of adminship has a terrible reputation, not my adminship itself.

And you can't blame the leaders for the carp that the community produces :}. I didn't get people to behave the way they did, I just wasn't around at all to do anything about it. I do have a life outside of spinning tops and running forums, doesn't mean I don't know how to do it properly.

You guys are breaking my heart.
Why all the hate?

And what does all of this have to do with MFB?

Raikun Wrote:Brag about being in japan? I was clearly building up hype to running a limited proxy service for those unable to withstand horrid shipping fees and admin fees :}.

If the nicer individuals of this forum (namely, Alice, if she still posts here? Knux? Artie?) want some MFBs then I'll be happy enough to send them along.

and i think you'll find my lack of adminship has a terrible reputation, not my adminship itself.

And you can't blame the leaders for the carp that the community produces :}. I didn't get people to behave the way they did, I just wasn't around at all to do anything about it. I do have a life outside of spinning tops and running forums, doesn't mean I don't know how to do it properly.
i dont think artie is any better than roan