World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 07, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 07, 2017

((Deleted))

Deleted post

((Deleted))

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:47 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:44 AM)MWF Wrote: This is only part of the opening which comes after your characters. If say Vis is almost the lui of this story it would make sense to give him almost as much attention as the protagonist Rykos. Let's say this bit is combined with a quick battle involving Rykos and another important blader and right at the end of the opening Sonar and Dragoon collide ending in a double burst.

possibly, though that would imply they're always rivals...maybe a change in one scene for each "season"?

idk. I am more adept at poetry and writing than music...lol

I can try tho...if I have time this week...probably will be busy with end of year projects...

Think of a mix of free and lui. He would make a great main rival. I think I am going to follow that root. Sure Vis and the rest of double threat will help and join the party in the situation of arc two but Vis would work as a great rival. He is normally kind of like free in the way that he battles but sometimes he battles like Lui. Just look at what he did to Jin's (if I am getting the name right) bey in the story thread. You can say he is double sided.

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:52 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:51 AM)Dragunix Wrote: lyrics only

not composition of a piece...lol...I don't remember any of that from when I used to play piano, lol

I know people who play instruments, I just don't know if they can compose, hah. But, I have an idea of who I can ask. I'll try looking through my contacts....

I play the cello but school would prevent me from working on this part of the project.

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:55 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:47 AM)Dragunix Wrote: possibly, though that would imply they're always rivals...maybe a change in one scene for each "season"?

I can try tho...if I have time this week...probably will be busy with end of year projects...

Think of a mix of free and lui. He would make a great main rival. I think I am going to follow that root. Sure Vis and the rest of double threat will help and join the party in the situation of arc two but Vis would work as a great rival. He is normally kind of like free in the way that he battles but sometimes he battles like Lui. Just look at what he did to Jin's (if I am getting the name right) bey in the story thread. You can say he is double sided.

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:52 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I know people who play instruments, I just don't know if they can compose, hah. But, I have an idea of who I can ask. I'll try looking through my contacts....

I play the cello but school would prevent me from working on this part of the project.

I mean, I know a lot of people who play instruments, I just don't know anyone in particular who can read/make music (does that sound right?). I wish I could help in some way, but, I quit instruments for now, hah.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 07, 2017

Well..I do know how to play keyboard...And have an aquistic guitar at home....But I am good at keyboard basically...

(Dec. 07, 2017  5:01 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:55 AM)MWF Wrote: Think of a mix of free and lui. He would make a great main rival. I think I am going to follow that root. Sure Vis and the rest of double threat will help and join the party in the situation of arc two but Vis would work as a great rival. He is normally kind of like free in the way that he battles but sometimes he battles like Lui. Just look at what he did to Jin's (if I am getting the name right) bey in the story thread. You can say he is double sided.

Jin from the anime?

I'm probably wrong...

yes I did a story of Vis vs Jin Sonar vs Jornmanad.

For the tournament arc let's use the burst God team rules. It will allow for more descriptive battles.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 07, 2017

At the end we could have Piluto standing there surrounded by Nemesis' aura with Nemesis flying around.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 07, 2017

I vote Rykos

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Dec. 07, 2017

I wasn't there a for a few days. The series idea has moved a lot. May I ask something? Can't we combine Mythologies from different countries in the myth arc?
IT IS JUST A SUGGESTION. DON'T GET ANGRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE.

Can anyone help me to post the picture of my characters here?

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:30 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: I wasn't there a for a few days. The series idea has moved a lot. May I ask something? Can't we combine Mythologies from different countries in the myth arc?

I can! And, that idea seems to be something we're looking into as of now. We do not boundaries for where the myths/Gods can be from. So, please do share!

(Dec. 07, 2017  2:35 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  1:23 PM)MWF Wrote: yes I did a story of Vis vs Jin Sonar vs Jornmanad.

For the tournament arc let's use the burst God team rules. It will allow for more descriptive battles.

Was that first to burst wins? And no "moving" launches?

Each team sends a member and in this battle first to two points scores a point for their team then a second battle happens to score another point, first to two points for their team wins. Basically more battles. We can even edit it as first team to three wins is the winner. This puts emphasis on bursts and strategy.

Most of my beys are based of greko-Roman myths but two are from different mythologies

Just Themis: Greek goddess of justice
Charge Hyperion: Roman warrior.
Lyric Areos: Greek god of wind
Iris sonar: Greek goddess of color
continuous Heptet: Egyptian goddes of rebirth
fabled Ifrit: Asian fire spirit

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:30 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: I wasn't there a for a few days. The series idea has moved a lot. May I ask something? Can't we combine Mythologies from different countries in the myth arc?

its a nice idea if U base off on different mythologies...But it will get messed up....also it is pretty much time consuming...U have to read all the mythologies and create ur own fiction...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 07, 2017  6:11 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:30 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: I wasn't there a for a few days. The series idea has moved a lot. May I ask something? Can't we combine Mythologies from different countries in the myth arc?

its a nice idea if U base off on different mythologies...But it will get messed up....also it is pretty much time consuming...U have to read all the mythologies and create ur own fiction...

No, we don't need to read so much. We can write about the myths about which we have proper knowledge. We just have to cooperate a bit that's all.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 07, 2017

We all can cooperate if we work together

Deleted post

(Dec. 07, 2017  7:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:44 PM)MWF Wrote: Each team sends a member and in this battle first to two points scores a point for their team then a second battle happens to score another point, first to two points for their team wins. Basically more battles. We can even edit it as first team to three wins is the winner. This puts emphasis on bursts and strategy.

Most of my beys are based of greko-Roman myths but two are from different mythologies

I believe Ifrit originated from Islam

I wasn't sure where Ifrit originated.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:47 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:44 AM)MWF Wrote: This is only part of the opening which comes after your characters. If say Vis is almost the lui of this story it would make sense to give him almost as much attention as the protagonist Rykos. Let's say this bit is combined with a quick battle involving Rykos and another important blader and right at the end of the opening Sonar and Dragoon collide ending in a double burst.

possibly, though that would imply they're always rivals...maybe a change in one scene for each "season"?

I'm prtty good with making parody's, even though I only made one.
I could try it out!

(Dec. 07, 2017  7:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:44 PM)MWF Wrote: Each team sends a member and in this battle first to two points scores a point for their team then a second battle happens to score another point, first to two points for their team wins. Basically more battles. We can even edit it as first team to three wins is the winner. This puts emphasis on bursts and strategy.

I believe Ifrit originated from Islam

Strike Horungium: Egyptian Falcon God of The Sun

Horus is prtty close to Horungium

(Dec. 07, 2017  11:49 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:47 AM)Dragunix Wrote: possibly, though that would imply they're always rivals...maybe a change in one scene for each "season"?

I could try it out!

(Dec. 07, 2017  7:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I believe Ifrit originated from Islam

Freeze Boreas: God of the north wind.

(Dec. 07, 2017  11:53 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  11:49 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: I'm prtty good with making parody's, even though I only made one.
I could try it out!

Freeze Boreas: God of the north wind.

Which Mythology?
Egyptian?

(Dec. 07, 2017  11:53 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  11:53 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Freeze Boreas: God of the north wind.

Which Mythology?
Egyptian?

greek

(Dec. 07, 2017  11:49 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:

I could try it out!

(Dec. 07, 2017  7:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I believe Ifrit originated from Islam

And Eleanor, by the music do u mean the opening? If it is, I would like to do it please. I can write it up and post it on imgur

Here Eleanor, this is the lyrics I wrote. This REALLY needs adjustments.
https://imgur.com/gallery/ozQsV

You draw your character, take a pic of it, email it to ur self (that is wut I do) and post it on imgur.
Then copy the link and post it here.