World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades (/Thread-Xandork-Engineering-Custom-Beyblades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - PizzaMC - Aug. 21, 2018

Ok i sent a second one that is well explained thank you pls accept it and tell me if when will it finish even if it is just estimated thank you

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - Michaelpg - Aug. 21, 2018

a quick question how do i pay you

a quick question how do i pay you

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - PizzaMC - Aug. 22, 2018

How do I pay my question as well

Ohh I forgotten to say in the Google form that there is an color black in the middle of the beyblade with the letter M&J

I hope it gets done by the end of the next month or even earlier and I hope you see this message thank you

I also forgot to say that the blades are curve I will send another one so you can see it so pls see it

I'm excited to have my really really excited I'm going to battle my little brother's drain fafnir yay

Ohh and only accept the four the one I request Ed to you pls pls get it done quickly enough to finish by the end of the month

*the fourth one *

End in three weeks or end of the next month

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - PizzaMC - Aug. 23, 2018

And how much will we pay if you print it yourself and I will tell you my address if you print it yourself for shipping I'm from the Philippines

Pls reply to this

I'm really looking forward to it

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - Xandork - Aug. 23, 2018

(Aug. 23, 2018  8:15 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: And how much will we pay if you print it yourself and I will tell you my address if you print it yourself for shipping I'm from the Philippines

Pls reply to this

I'm really looking forward to it

It doesn't cost extra for me to assemble it for you, but you have to pay the fee for printing and shipping.

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - PizzaMC - Aug. 24, 2018

Thanks again how much does it cost

And I will send my address in the private messages when it's done pls tell me if it is done

And how do I pay you pls reply

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - tpoez28 - Aug. 25, 2018

Just checking up, but has mine been received? I understand you have plenty of orders and they’ll take awhile, I just wanted to make sure mine wasn’t rejected, as I was part of the original mailing order that had the code.

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - Xandork - Aug. 26, 2018

(Aug. 25, 2018  5:52 AM)tpoez28 Wrote: Just checking up, but has mine been received? I understand you have plenty of orders and they’ll take awhile, I just wanted to make sure mine wasn’t rejected, as I was part of the original mailing order that had the code.

No worries. I received yours.

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - tpoez28 - Aug. 26, 2018

(Aug. 26, 2018  3:34 AM)Xandork Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2018  5:52 AM)tpoez28 Wrote: Just checking up, but has mine been received? I understand you have plenty of orders and they’ll take awhile, I just wanted to make sure mine wasn’t rejected, as I was part of the original mailing order that had the code.

No worries. I received yours.
Thanks so much, man!

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - PizzaMC - Aug. 26, 2018

Pls reply to my question about my beyblade and I hope that you received my request my question is just up above

Thanks pls reply

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - Daniel ☺☺☺ - Aug. 26, 2018

I like megaldos

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - PizzaMC - Aug. 27, 2018

And I have four requests only accept the fourth request pls receive it pls and reply to my question about how much will I pay and how will I pay

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - Beyblade Beyond - Aug. 27, 2018

Did you recieve the details you asked me for in pm and was it enough?

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - Xandork - Aug. 28, 2018

(Aug. 24, 2018  7:27 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: Thanks again how much does it cost

And I will send my address in the private messages when it's done pls tell me if it is done

And how do I pay you pls reply

(Aug. 26, 2018  2:43 PM)PizzaMC Wrote: Pls reply to my question about my beyblade and I hope that you received my request my question is just up above

Thanks pls reply

(Aug. 27, 2018  2:35 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: And I have four requests only accept the fourth request pls receive it pls and reply to my question about how much will I pay and how will I pay

You pay by paypal after I complete the design, and the Google Form should tell you how much it will cost when you fill it out.
(Aug. 27, 2018  4:24 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Did you recieve the details you asked me for in pm and was it enough?

Yes, I got the details, but I'm not working on your design currently. I'm backed up but I should get to it soon.

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - shiro kurogane - Aug. 28, 2018

Hello im not going to ask for a request cause ik your busy and ik it must take alot of your time to make beyblades but i would love to talk with you about custom beyblades when you have the chance

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - Xandork - Aug. 29, 2018

I've posted an update on which commission requests have been accepted. Please refer to the original post for more information.

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - A mortal - Aug. 29, 2018

Sorry to be a nuisance, but I would like to know what the price on this bey would be... (oh and compress the long blades, I just had to get surface to put Owari Da on there)
http://imgur.com/gallery/RFSy8cI
Get to me as soon as possible

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - blazel - Sep. 02, 2018

Hey Xandork how much money would i have to pay for a bey get it 3D printed?

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - CitrusNinja3 - Sep. 02, 2018

(Sep. 02, 2018  7:08 PM)blazel Wrote: Hey Xandork how much money would i have to pay for a bey get it 3D printed?
Look at the post on the first page or on the google form.

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - PizzaMC - Sep. 03, 2018

Are you working on my beyblade

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - Xandork - Sep. 03, 2018

(Sep. 03, 2018  10:30 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: Are you working on my beyblade

If you haven't received an email from me to confirm your request, I am not working on it. I am sorry, however commissions will be reopened soon.

RE: Cho-X | Custom 3D Beys - DiamondKing - Sep. 04, 2018

Can you please build me a beyblade?

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - PizzaMC - Sep. 05, 2018

Thanks and when can you receive the requests

And how can I get the beyblade design for the 3d print

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - kingbladersoul - Sep. 05, 2018

Who's new bey are you making

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Xandork - Sep. 06, 2018

Commissions are now opened again if any of you are still interested.
https://goo.gl/forms/sJSSVm8ihkzcvflj1