World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is your Launcher Set Up? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What is your Launcher Set Up? (/Thread-What-is-your-Launcher-Set-Up)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Which do you like more: Ripcord launchers or, String launchers? - Kry - Apr. 01, 2018

I generally use an LR string launcher because I like the convinience of being able to launch any bey with a fair amount of effectivness. also you don't need to worry about bending, breaking and carrying a ripcord/winder around.

RE: Which do you like more: Ripcord launchers or, String launchers? - SprigganJoseph - Apr. 01, 2018

(Apr. 01, 2018  7:33 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2018  7:30 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: What’s an aiding shoot ( sorry if I sound like a noob )
I mispelled sliding shoot
Oh ok no problem

RE: Which do you like more: Ripcord launchers or, String launchers? - ACTION JACKSON - Apr. 01, 2018

String launchers

RE: Which do you like more: Ripcord launchers or, String launchers? - Dodgest - Apr. 02, 2018

I like both. I use the SR RL launchers. (I use others too) I somehow broke my DF launcher by miistake. So I ordered another. But i wont use that. It will be for show. Gotta be careful with strings because if ya break em: gotta pay a lot to get more. Thank god i havent seen anyone break the big LR lsunchers.

RE: Which do you like more: Ripcord launchers or, String launchers? - VoidLance - Apr. 15, 2018

(Mar. 31, 2018  3:51 PM)VoidLance Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  3:24 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Oh wow. that must not have been fun to deal with.

when you use a heavy bey combo, it tends to have a resistance feel everytime you rip the launcher, which in turn, makes you want to rip harder. but because some bladers are too strong, launching a bey with this weight and strength can break the launcher's turntable, prongs, and gears. isn't that right MonoDragon?

Yeah, I kinda felt it might be that way. After seeing the string launchers I was worried I might break them with my powerful shots, but after testing the older launchers again, I found the ripcord was catching oddly anyway and actually reducing the power of my shots. The only launcher I have that doesn't do that is my old Dragoon digital game launcher, which has a shot power function that's consistently recording numbers well higher than the max load cited on most new launchers.

Actually, now I've launched a few more times with it, even the Dragoon launcher is catching weirdly, and it's started coming up with much lower numbers. I think it's probably safe to say that powerful launches will break ripcord launchers.

RE: Which do you like more: Ripcord launchers or, String launchers? - RichieBoi - Apr. 15, 2018

String launcher because it's easily customizable and it just looks super cool.

RE: What is your guys' Burst Launcher Set Up - pegasus0000 - May. 18, 2018

Beylauncher R+Rubber Grip+Weight Damper+Beylogger
Beylauncher L+Knuckle Grip

RE: What is your guys' Burst Launcher Set Up - Howaitonekon - May. 18, 2018

Either:
Beylauncher R (clear yellow/white) and Beylauncher L (white&blue)
Or:
Light Launcher LR
It is just extremely smooth and I like it a lot. I enjoyed Plastics&MFB grips, but for Burst the launchers themselves have a perfect size, so my Launcher Grip does not come in play.

RE: What is your guys' Burst Launcher Set Up - MWF - May. 18, 2018

hasbro L/R string launcher (I forgot the name and already go it wrong once before) with the masters kit carabiner grip.

RE: What is your guys' Burst Launcher Set Up - Deathscyther04 - May. 18, 2018

Light Launcher with Light Launcher L winder and Light Launcher L with Long Winder from the B-45 Light Launcher & Long Winder, both on basic launcher grips, will eventually make 3 new launcher setups.

RE: What is your guys' Burst Launcher Set Up - strato-abyss19 - May. 18, 2018

I use the Light Launcher LR from Legend Spriggan.7.Mr. with an all white Launcher Grip, BeyLogger Plus and an Angle Compass. I plan to have a similar setup with an LR String Launcher as soon as I get the money.

RE: What is your guys' Burst Launcher Set Up - AndyHG - May. 22, 2018

[Image: qaKkB7m.jpg]

RE: What is your guys' Burst Launcher Set Up - CitrusNinja3 - May. 22, 2018

My launchers are the Hasbro Gold string launcher with a Supergrip launcher at the end and a Dual Threat Launcher with the clip from the aforementioned gold launcher

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - LegendV3 - Jun. 02, 2018

Light launcher r and or light launcher l on rubber grip

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - TheBOI - Jun. 03, 2018

I often only use a String launcher, I don't know any accesory but the grip can you reccomend me some?

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - leosama - Jun. 03, 2018

Basically all the Grips are the same Smile  they mostly look like this:
[Image: 51E8NfEO5dL._SY450_.jpg]
except for the Knuckle Grip, which looks like this:
[Image: 61oGtEyvg4L._SY355_.jpg]

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - RedPanda2 - Jun. 03, 2018

(Jun. 03, 2018  8:59 AM)leosama Wrote: Basically all the Grips are the same Smile  they mostly look like this:

except for the Knuckle Grip, which looks like this:

it’s also worth mentioning there are several types of grip inserts.  these inserts dramatically change the feel of the grip and are certainly not the same.

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - Teamflare101 - Jun. 03, 2018

This is mine https://imgur.com/gallery/zBchgS6

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - Thunder Blur - Jun. 03, 2018

Here's mine. Pretty basic but it gets the job done. http://imgur.com/gallery/eIuzJvl

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - OldSchool™ - Jun. 03, 2018

Simple, Overkill and Overprepared.

[Image: v0WBmFu.jpg]

[Image: ssFxdp6.jpg]

[Image: wp42ibs.jpg]

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - Ryuk_Shinigami - Jun. 16, 2018

Everything is Illegal

1- For Right Rotation Beyblades 
Homemade string[Image: VobTRYv.jpg]

2- For Left Rotation Beyblades 
Fake Beylogger, Changed the purple beylauncher for Left Rotation, and the white parts on the launcher grip are fake
[Image: IUi0Nkc.jpg]

3- Left And Right Set up
The launcher grip is fake (the rubber parts are from the Takara Tomy God Entry Set)
Yes, I mixed the two launcher grips (The Fake red & white and the Takara transparent & red) 
[Image: UlYt0gv.jpg]

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - ThePheonix - Jun. 16, 2018

(Jun. 16, 2018  12:58 PM)Ryuk_Shinigami Wrote: Everything is Illegal

1- For Right Rotation Beyblades 
Homemade string[Image: VobTRYv.jpg]

2- For Left Rotation Beyblades 
Fake Beylogger, Changed the purple beylauncher for Left Rotation, and the white parts on the launcher grip are fake
[Image: IUi0Nkc.jpg]

3- Left And Right Set up
The launcher grip is fake (the rubber parts are from the Takara Tomy God Entry Set)
Yes, I mixed the two launcher grips (The Fake red & white and the Takara transparent & red) 
[Image: UlYt0gv.jpg]
They look great though!

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - Kry - Jun. 17, 2018

[Image: 35490883_1746657798762297_65716642061714...e=5BC246D0]

I'm considering painting the grip weights blue and changing the LR launcher out for the blue one when it releases.

then I will have the Ravenclaw Launcher  8D
(Bronze Grip was a prize from a WBBA tournament in singapore)

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - OfficialGoob - Jul. 03, 2018

I just do basic string launcher with grip and sometimes without grip because added things just makes it more bulky and has no real benefits.

RE: What is your Launcher Set Up? - LightningPanzer - Jul. 10, 2018

(Jun. 03, 2018  11:03 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Simple, Overkill and Overprepared.

[Image: v0WBmFu.jpg]

[Image: ssFxdp6.jpg]

[Image: wp42ibs.jpg]

Dude that’s super elite mega srs type stuff. I can’t find the power trigger for less than $80 why is it so expensive!?!?!