World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo (/Thread-Product-BB-60-Random-Booster-Vol-4-Mirage-Virgo)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - ZoneDragon - Nov. 22, 2009

Wow metal balls, round shape... the track kinda reminds me of a turbine.
would be cool to try it out.

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Bey Brad - Nov. 22, 2009

They definitely do not look metal ...

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Dirge - Nov. 22, 2009

maybe theyre just painted red xD

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Kai-V - Nov. 22, 2009

Ah, we were fooled by Madoka's computer's fancy animations. Damn Madoka.

Here are the metal balls :
[Image: EarthVirgo_Anime4.jpg]

Damn. Nice. This is going to be a must-have, for sure.

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Tempestas007 - Nov. 22, 2009

I so want it. I'll probably shell out the money when someone is selling one separately on YJA. Don't feel like buying a ton of the boosters, I think my luck ran out when I pulled CH120...

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Nuno - Nov. 22, 2009

Nice. It's a shame that it has BS though. :\

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Crimson - Nov. 22, 2009

Now THIS is an exciting new part.
Can't wait til it comes out, this definitely will need lots of testing. Grin

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Kei - Nov. 22, 2009

Awesome. It should definitely be the heaviest Track.

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Guardian Odin - Nov. 22, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANT THIS SO MUCH

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - theflightyellz - Nov. 22, 2009

Hopefully this will be a little more durable than draciel F's BB.
The case around the metal balls does look like it protrudes a lot less though, so that's a bonus.
Not sure whether to go through buying a ton of RB's again, or waiting till this time next year to buy it as a regular booster.

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Hyuuga Neji - Nov. 22, 2009

And the metal ball gimmick returns! Hopefully it carries 4 metal balls.

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - bey tempest - Nov. 22, 2009

why 4 metal balls, wouldn't it be more useful to have to heavier metal balls.

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - ZoneDragon - Nov. 22, 2009

so they are metal after all! im guessing they just blinked red
haha cool.

it would be seriously disappointing if they weren't metal

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Kei - Nov. 22, 2009

(Nov. 22, 2009  9:59 PM)bey tempest Wrote: it would be seriously disappointing if they weren't metal

We've already determined that they are metal. Look at Kai-V's previous post. Speechless

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - JonnB - Nov. 22, 2009

Wow that looks great. And It looks like you may be able to fit in 4 metal balls

fit in? like you can change the number of balls in the track kinda like customization then there should be a rule about that when its released if so

I won't be buying boosters for this, because ... I don't play that much anymore. It will probably be cheaper to just buy it off YJ, and hopefully we will see a regular release of it eventually.

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - theflightyellz - Nov. 22, 2009

(Nov. 22, 2009  11:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hopefully we will see a regular release of it eventually.
^ This. Unless the rest of the contents of the booster are particularly good, I really don't see the point in buying a ton of random boosters to get one (when they'll probably just end up releasing it as a booster or starter anyway).

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Dirge - Nov. 23, 2009

might be able to make compact mfb combos with this part

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Bey_Assassin - Nov. 26, 2009

I think it'll take years if you'll wait for the booster or starter of this HW virgo, they might release Storm aquario and rock aries booster/starter first before releasing the virgo booster/starter...NJT,(not just that) they also might change the parts like what they did to "MAD CANCER X DARK CANCER" 's BOTTOM...plus...WIND AQUARIO, CLAY ARIES, and MAD CANCER are LIGHT WHEELED RANDOM BOOSTERS,and that's the reason why they made a metal wheeled version (booster/starter) of MAD CANCER (DARK CANCER). What I am trying to say is..."they might make a booster/starter version of Wind Aquario or Clay Aries..but, a booster/starter version of a metal wheeled (EARTH/MIRAGE whatever..) Virgo?...I don't think so...
better buy an assured one in YJA..

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - フェルグラント - Nov. 26, 2009

(Nov. 26, 2009  11:34 AM)Bey_Assassin Wrote: I think it'll take years if you'll wait for the booster or starter of this HW virgo, they might release Storm aquario and rock aries booster/starter first before releasing the virgo booster/starter...NJT,(not just that) they also might change the parts like what they did to "MAD CANCER X DARK CANCER" 's BOTTOM...plus...WIND AQUARIO, CLAY ARIES, and MAD CANCER are LIGHT WHEELED RANDOM BOOSTERS,and that's the reason why they made a metal wheeled version (booster/starter) of MAD CANCER (DARK CANCER). What I am trying to say is..."they might make a booster/starter version of Wind Aquario or Clay Aries..but, a booster/starter version of a metal wheeled (EARTH/MIRAGE whatever..) Virgo?...I don't think so...

Earth can be gotten from BB-48 and next time, use paragraphs, it's very confusing to read like this.

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Dirge - Nov. 26, 2009

(Nov. 26, 2009  11:34 AM)Bey_Assassin Wrote: I think it'll take years if you'll wait for the booster or starter of this HW virgo, they might release Storm aquario and rock aries booster/starter first before releasing the virgo booster/starter...NJT,(not just that) they also might change the parts like what they did to "MAD CANCER X DARK CANCER" 's BOTTOM...plus...WIND AQUARIO, CLAY ARIES, and MAD CANCER are LIGHT WHEELED RANDOM BOOSTERS,and that's the reason why they made a metal wheeled version (booster/starter) of MAD CANCER (DARK CANCER). What I am trying to say is..."they might make a booster/starter version of Wind Aquario or Clay Aries..but, a booster/starter version of a metal wheeled (EARTH/MIRAGE whatever..) Virgo?...I don't think so...

but then again chances are hasbro will realse it as a starter anyway

RE: BB-60 Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo - Kai-V - Nov. 28, 2009

I had simply been unable to take this screenshot earlier ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Kai-V/EarthVirgo_Anime5.jpg