World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! (/Thread-Bj3rdd-s-Beyblade-Shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! Open Now! Trades, Offers... - bj3rdd - Dec. 27, 2012

BUMP! Tons of stuff added!!! All under $10

Zero G Beyblades, parts, rare beyblades, etc...

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! Open Now! Trades, Offers... - bj3rdd - Dec. 29, 2012

Bump! C'mon guys! AWESOME DEALS! I accept offers!

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! Open Now! Trades, Offers... - Mangekyo - Dec. 29, 2012

GRRRRR epic deals how can i buy

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! Open Now! Trades, Offers... - Thunder Dome - Dec. 29, 2012

(Dec. 29, 2012  2:17 AM)Mangekyo Wrote: GRRRRR epic deals how can i buy
PM him about it.

EditConfusedame thing for you leighton249 PM him

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! Open Now! Trades, Offers... - leighton249 - Dec. 29, 2012

I would like to trade a White Cetas energy ring and facebolt/red 100 spin track for Different colored face bolts

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! Open Now! Trades, Offers... - The Beymaster - Jan. 01, 2013

PM sent for Spiral Lyre and Vulcan Horuseus

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! Open Now! Trades, Offers... - Sonicrocks141 - Jan. 02, 2013

Can i have the takara diablo nemisis?

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! Open Now! Trades, Offers... - The Beymaster - Jan. 30, 2013

My beyblades came today and they are awesome, the Vulcan Horuseus looks like it is in mint condition. Also, thanks very much for the free extras

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - bj3rdd - Mar. 10, 2013

Quitting sale! Offer up! Includes BB-10 Stadium, Zero G beyblades, 4D, hyberblades, etc...

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - Joshil - Mar. 16, 2013

Please Reply to my PM

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - The Beymaster - Mar. 16, 2013

Please reply to my PM, it has been almost a week since I sent my offer.

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - bj3rdd - Mar. 28, 2013

BUMP!

Just took some items off the list. I will be soon deducting the prices so everyone can afford them.

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - Niteblade - Mar. 29, 2013

Q: what's the condition of the RF of Storm Pegasus, the 2 R2F and the LRF?
Maybe ill do a little shopping here next week or the week after when I get the money (and if the stuff is still available)
Anyways, sad to see you go bj3rdd

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - bj3rdd - Mar. 29, 2013

(Mar. 29, 2013  2:25 AM)Infinity Wrote: Q: what's the condition of the RF of Storm Pegasus, the 2 R2F and the LRF?
Maybe ill do a little shopping here next week or the week after when I get the money (and if the stuff is still available)
Anyways, sad to see you go bj3rdd

Um send me a personal message, well I'm not really leaving, I am still a die hard beyblade fan, but quit playing the game.

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - ali naser - Mar. 31, 2013

Gray 3-Segment Launcher Grip (With Beypoint Card) for$10.50

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - Niteblade - Mar. 31, 2013

(Mar. 31, 2013  3:00 AM)ali naser Wrote: Gray 3-Segment Launcher Grip (With Beypoint Card) for$10.50

you are supposed to PM him all offers. Read the OP

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - Cannon - Mar. 31, 2013

(Mar. 31, 2013  3:18 AM)Infinity Wrote: you are supposed to PM him all offers. Read the OP

Take your own advice.

It never said to PM him, but that is the correct thing to do.

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - Niteblade - Mar. 31, 2013

(Mar. 31, 2013  5:38 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  3:18 AM)Infinity Wrote: you are supposed to PM him all offers. Read the OP

Take your own advice.

It never said to PM him, but that is the correct thing to do.

thats true i did't read the OP lol i guess i have it stuck in my head since almost all shops here say to send a PM. XD

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - HDSK - Apr. 01, 2013

Do u have a Zero G stadium i know i seen u unbox one
Edit: Wheres all the Dragooons

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - TimeOut - Apr. 02, 2013

Was my pm missed or ignored? I sent it like 3 days ago and have not received a reply...

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - The Beymaster - Apr. 02, 2013

My beyblades came today. Thank you for the free extra beyblades.

RE: Quitting Sale! Beyblades for sale! BB-10 Stadium, Zero G... - bj3rdd - Apr. 03, 2013

(Apr. 02, 2013  12:33 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: My beyblades came today. Thank you for the free extra beyblades.

Alright, thanks for you purchase! Buy again soon...

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! - bj3rdd - Apr. 13, 2013

Bump!

Added some things, and took some out!

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! - LMAO - Apr. 13, 2013

Are you going to AN in Toronto? If so, I would buy a RBV 1 off of you.

RE: Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop! - bj3rdd - Apr. 13, 2013

(Apr. 13, 2013  7:04 PM)LMAO Wrote: Are you going to AN in Toronto? If so, I would buy a RBV 1 off of you.

Whats AN?