World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop (/Thread-Back-Open-MBX-2-s-and-Kaihiwatari5673-s-and-beybladeforever-s-Sig-Avatar-shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Voltage - Sep. 14, 2012

Ok I'm on it. It will be ready soon.

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Eternal-E - Sep. 14, 2012

A space background. Size: 350x150. Any random bey (preferably Takara Tomy beat lynx) with blood dripping down from it. Above text: Legend of the Bleeding beys.
Thanks!

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - MasterBlader-X - Sep. 15, 2012

I got it Eternal-EStupid

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Voltage - Sep. 15, 2012

heres your sig burning bladder [Image: RQsWT.png]

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Eternal-E - Sep. 15, 2012

seems as if my siggie's coming next, and that's good. Soul Glo, you're online. I hope you post it soon.

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Voltage - Sep. 15, 2012

MBX is working on your sug unless you want me to make it instead.

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - Eternal-E - Sep. 15, 2012

no offense to my team leader, but i believe your sig's are better and you get the job done faster. *ash ketchum voice* Activatur, I CHOOSE YOU!

here is your sig
[Image: u1T5w.png]

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - MasterBlader-X - Sep. 15, 2012

Yeah you migh wanna go with SolGlo's Sig Eternal-E. It's way better then mine.

if that were even close to a space background(no offense) and the bey were more zoomed out and centered, and if it had the blood and the above text were actually above the bey(no offense) than i would agree with you MBX.

I forgot about the space background, you never said you wanted it zoomed out and centered and the text was my bad.

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - beybladefoever - Sep. 15, 2012

hey team leader solglo can you make me a purple background with phantom orion and chris on it as a sig and avi?
and can you put in for the kill on it

Yeah by tommorow my computer crashed

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - beybladefoever - Sep. 15, 2012

ok. it sucks that your computer crashed

Don't worry SolGlo I'll handle this one for you. If Beybladeforever Agrees to ltme make it.

sure you can do it

my computer is back up so i can make the sig if you haven't already started.

I just fnished it.

ok awesome

Here you go

[Image: uOVF4.png]

[Image: 6Dj7J.png]

thanks its just what i wanted

I'm impressed with your work MBX

i am to i saw your showcase and they needed a little work but this is awesome

Thanks. This sig is the best on I have ever made

RE: [Back Open!] MBX.2's and SolGloActivaturs's Sig/Avatar shop - MexaMaster - Sep. 22, 2012

(Sep. 14, 2012  12:52 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: hey everybody I'm back in this shop and i have some new examples.

Dang Man.You're good